Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? (384 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by McSaviour(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2023
please brothers and sisters ,I need advise oooh .there's a lady i met like 8 month ago and i like her .then i tell her my intention ,before then i asked her whether she had a boyfriend which she said yes and said that, his just a friend ,and she had no deep feelings for him because she see no future with him .then we continue .brethren ,to my greatest surprise all my chatted with her ,she shows his guy and this guy called me one day and warned me :that i should leave his girlfriends ,that he has dated her for four good years now ,that if i want what is good for me ,i should leave her ,so i related the issues with the gal and she said i should not mind him, then i planed to go and see her parents after i might have tell her everything and she accepted to marry me .but the day i call her ,behold she was with the guy and the guy picked her called and warned me again ,then i had to leave my office and drove to where she is and i met two of them .then the guy said again ,that he had warned me right from the beginning i could not hear.so i was shocked and felt bad .and i asked the lady who is this man to you ,she could not said anything .so she later apologize then broke up with the other guy and ready to move on with me .guys i need advise.
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by izonborn098(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Your life is in danger'' but you are thinking about marriage.. Trusting that woman is ur number one fuckup...
You dey wear suit?

1 Like

Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by Jeon(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Some men too mumu sheha.

They can kill themselves over a particular Woman with danger around. Maybe this is the results they got for playing with a good Woman in the past.

You are seeing the signs with you eyes wide open and you want to enter.

McSaviour:
please brothers and sisters ,I need advise oooh .there's a lady i met like 8 month ago and i like her .then i tell her my intention ,before then i asked her whether she had a boyfriend which she said yes ,that his just a friend ,and she had no deep feelings for him because she see no future with him .then we continue .brethren ,to greatest surprise all my chatted with her ,she shows his guy and this guy called me one day and warned me :that i should leave his girlfriends ,that he has dated her for four years now ,that if i want what is good for me ,i should leave her ,so i related the issues with the gal and she said i should not mind him, then i planed to go and see her parents after i might have tell her everything and she accepted to marry me .but the day i call her ,behold she was with the guy and the guy picked her called and warned me again ,then i had to leave my office and drove to where she is and i met two of them .then the guy said again ,that he had warned me right from the beginning i could hear.so i was shocked and felt bad .and i asked the lady who is this man to you ,she could not said anything .so her later apologize then broke up with the other guy and ready to move on with me .guys i need advise. Here is the audio note of the lady after i left her with her boyfriend
I guess you are taking this place as Whatsapp.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by McSaviour(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
Some men too mumu sheha. You are seeing the signs with you eyes wide open and you want to enter.

I guess you are taking this place as Whatsapp.

why said i take this place as WhatsApp?
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by Jeon(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2023
McSaviour:

why said i take this place as WhatsApp?

Then what is the meaning of this?

Here is the audio note of the lady after i left her with her boyfriend

Or this is the usual copy and paste stories y'all stole? .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by izonborn098(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon'' calm down'' forgive the manchi...
Jeon:

I believe he will learn the hard way...
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by McSaviour(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

please ,am using a laptop to chat here ,so the audio could not download from my google drive ,so sorry about that ,i clipped the audio ,thinking that the message has sent with the audio attached . so sorry about that .
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by Jeon(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2023
McSaviour:

please ,am using a laptop to chat here ,so the audio could not download from my google drive ,so sorry about that ,i clipped the audio ,thinking that the message has sent with the audio attached . so sorry about that .

👏

OK good.

Then leave her alone, she isn't into you.

all my chatted with her ,she shows his guy
This serves as an evidence .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by Babaalajo(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2023
She's into you because of her selfish interest but deep down in her she knows who she love, woman are too manipulative that you can't know if they are APC or PDP.
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by McSaviour(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2023
You are right bro ,women are so conical in behavior .i swear woman no go kill me .
Re: Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2023
McSaviour:
please brothers and sisters ,I need advise oooh .there's a lady i met like 8 month ago and i like her .then i tell her my intention ,before then i asked her whether she had a boyfriend which she said yes and said that, his just a friend ,and she had no deep feelings for him because she see no future with him .then we continue .brethren ,to my greatest surprise all my chatted with her ,she shows his guy and this guy called me one day and warned me :that i should leave his girlfriends ,that he has dated her for four good years now ,that if i want what is good for me ,i should leave her ,so i related the issues with the gal and she said i should not mind him, then i planed to go and see her parents after i might have tell her everything and she accepted to marry me .but the day i call her ,behold she was with the guy and the guy picked her called and warned me again ,then i had to leave my office and drove to where she is and i met two of them .then the guy said again ,that he had warned me right from the beginning i could not hear.so i was shocked and felt bad .and i asked the lady who is this man to you ,she could not said anything .so she later apologize then broke up with the other guy and ready to move on with me .guys i need advise.
I

Is like you want to Father someone's child.

The gal is not ready.

Leave her

Imagine your simpleton attitude

Guy carry phone call you and the phone na the gal phone.

You still one put head.

Can you fill a vacuum left after 4 years.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pr0stitutes Arrested At Their Work Station / Women Should Cover Up / What Is The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.