Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Women Should Cover Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Cover Up (380 Views)

People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Cover Up by Ekele22(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
As am typing these, am fed up .

I mean what's really going on with our ladies of nowadays.even the married and elderly ones that should teach the younger ladies to dress up properly are following suite.

Everywhere you go,you see half naked and skimpy dressed ladies,this is becoming endermic to our society.

The fashion craze has driven many ladies crazy.no regard for santity any more,it's as if,if a lady don't dress seductively,she isn't a lady any more.

Two pretty ladies walked into our office on Thursday morning to transanct official business,I almost lost consecration,all thanks to self control,

I heard of a young man who bash his car all in the name of staring at a seductively dressed lady walking on the road..

The recent was a lady selling across the road,as I step by to purchase her wares,she was sitting down on a mini skirt.i saw everything down there before she got up to attend to me.

Women should know that the way they dress is the way they will be regarded.you can still dress properly and be attractive.

Men are tired of seeing women unclothedness for crying out loud.if you dress seductively,men will just bleep you and move on .

Am not trying to undermine anyone but wisdom is profitable and in all get understanding.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Women Should Cover Up by Mhizzard(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
From what you wrote up their you have unknowingly included their reasons for doing that which is,entire consentration and attention from men.moreso,life has go beyond our imagination;everything about this present time is totally different from some decades ago.
Re: Women Should Cover Up by imagrg(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Cover up?
Why?
They should even bare it all for all we care!
They make our day!

The doctor says looking at boobs is good for the heart. Perhaps looking at the 'v' junction could be a remedy to prostrate challenge. grin
Re: Women Should Cover Up by Quality20(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Just pray

(1) (Reply)

Does This Happen To Other Guys / My Little Lover / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.