Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer (30533 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by OmoGomesIlorin: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
The fire will deliver her...
Gullible religion fools...
When it didn't favor them' they blame satan.. And when it's favor them' they go and give their useless thanksgiving.. He fit dey bleep her too...
Look at china' russia' japan and many more countries'' the world respect them not because of religion but because of science and inventions...
I wonder the young generation refuse to learn.. With religion you only go backward because it is just over hyped..

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU:
What have you contributed to your Local Government?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by mastermaestro(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
emmancipated:
Once the prayer don pass saying it with your mouth, I don bounce. To me, once you don dey bring egg, sand, coconut, candles etc, na ritual una want enter be that o.

Them wan make breakfast nau. grin grin Egg wey person for fry take run bread o. cheesy
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by izonborn098(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
In ur imagination anybody who doesn't believe in your religion is suffering? What a dumb thinking.. See this is not where i will brag about my life.. But i have get what many of my age mates has not got yet.. Say u get..
Myer:

I'm sure life is already telling you about life. grin
Just be humble and you will save yourself from life showing you more shege.

Come to the Way, the Truth and the Life and you will know and experience the difference between life and Eternal Life.
God bless you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by Calitoscassius(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
He burnt the hell outta her!@ grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by Kay25(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why arrest him when the lady in question in her gullibility went there in quest of finding God that is not lost..na wetin she dey find she seee
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by godofuck231: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Her husband wasn't hot enough in bed so .......... FIREEEEEE
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by IamBlessed20: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi to burn the sister. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

Stop this talk. I'm a Christian but I won't support this in anyway. This is simply ignorance at play. Admission of guilt is the first step to growth..
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by Myer(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
In ur imagination anybody who doesn't believe in your religion is suffering? What a dumb thinking.. See this is not where i will brag about my life.. But i have get what many of my age mates has not got yet.. Say u get..

When was the last time you had peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why must someone PRAY for me nah? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by Awesome01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Goodman2023:
Burning the devil out of her body

Yes. She must receive her deliverance by FIRE, by THUNDER. Thank God Thunder time never reach sef before village people enter.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by emmancipated(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
mastermaestro:

Them wan make breakfast nau. grin grin Egg wey person for fry take run bread o. cheesy
Something wey I just dey reason to chop as dinner, na en person want dey use pray for me. Make I chop first jare grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by luvyaself95(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Deliverance in another level 😂
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by mutvy: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Their comments would have been totally against Muslims and Islam if it was done by a Muslim.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by MightySparrow: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
By fire by force
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by Abifarin16: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by badboyTee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
jackmrandy:
common sense.. its written on the container of every perfume "do not bring in contact with flame" whether the container is pressurized or not, the content inside is flammmable and as such need not to be brought close to anything flame.
funny thing is many of this cherubim. And celestial pastors are illiterates any small issues is termed spiritual in their eye grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamBlessed20:

Stop this talk. I'm a Christian but I won't support this in anyway. This is simply ignorance at play. Admission of guilt is the first step to growth..

Satan has taken control of you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by LikeAking: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2023
easiest:
To pray to God shouldn't be complex na, which one is getting candle, perfume and local egg to pray. I hope the lady have learnt a great lesson. Thank God it didn't take her life

Nothing like praying to God that one na scam…

God is the one you invent or taught to communicate with through a certain means…

Close your eyes and pary no Dey work….

Na just cruise….

Prayer is a waste of time….
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by GetSenseNow: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Jeon:
Religion will kill many because ignorance.
It was actually an error though he did wrong leaving her to treat herself
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Khaleesi231:
May Yahweh direct pastor like pastor taiwo to burn your family
M@d man
If you can't comprehend something, leave it.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer by IamBlessed20: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Satan has taken control of you.

I'm so amazed at your ignorance.
It is first class ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.