Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) (31840 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jikesonoje: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
There's no general approved manual for marriage, what works for Me A may not work for Mr B.

People endure alot in marriage.

To retrieve your MTN PUK number, or to Block your lost stolen MTN number, Join my watsap group for your services

https:///F0fEvs81sCU8NPbXBBq43V
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
He has said it all. However no overdo because you want to force the union to stay.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jestin:
Marriage is not for kids. It is for the mature minded adults. If you not ready for it mentally,
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Bennysam: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yen yen yen!! Indeed you’re really stupid!! undecided.

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The men we have today in Nigeria are rapist and murderers!
Painful soul as usual
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by luluman: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
But those aren't stupidity. it's maturity.
I concur

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

Do you do anal?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jackson619007:

Based on my previous efforts and further analysis, I have arrived to the same conclusion.
Then sorry I can't help your case.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by luluman: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS0PrdVIHwg

It Takes Some Level Of Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwmrIO_NVfZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
You are mistaken, its called maturity not stupidity. Stupidity actually ruins the marriage.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:
You must be tolerant and learn to overlook many things.
Staying together comes with sacrifices; overlook the shortcomings of others because you aren't perfect either.

Yes, my secret for 29 yrs now.

Another important key in marriage is communication. Be ready to communicate regularly especially about your movement. She should know your movement. Don't forget that she and her children would be the one to suffer if anything happens to you.

Communication also include continuous expression of your love to your spouse.

Comment when she wears new clothes or new hair style, or anything new you notice. Communicate, be opened. Communication also include I'm sorry; I love you; thanks Honey, etc it helps.

I've been stupid for 29 yrs now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by EmmaLege: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
This man is 100% right

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
tragergeorge:
your rat mouth
I fit send am make e knack you fall
mi mind your speach make u no kolekt
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by xynerise: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Marriage requires smartness; the Nigerian marriage however requires a level of stewpid that defies commonsense to both sustain and maintain it. undecided
Well, this is Nigeria.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by BennyDGreat: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Another important key in marriage is communication. Be ready to communicate regularly especially about your movement. She should know your movement. Don't forget that she and her children would be the one to suffer if anything happens to you.

Comment when she wears new clothes or new hair style, or anything new you notice. Communicate, be opened. Communication also include I'm sorry; I love you; thanks Honey, etc it helps.

How does it feel to be married for 29 years?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by BennyDGreat: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Yes. Marriage is not for extremely smart people or people who want to make sense out of every situation. Marriage is not for extremely rational beings, people who want everyone to bring equal things to the table, or those who want to run marriage like a contributory pension scheme. If you're not ready to spend on a broke woman or cook for a broke man, don't get married. If you fail to choose stupidity, you will find yourself calculating every step and expense you make in marriage.

Hmm make I dey jot things down
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Wow!! Learnt a few things from this sir.
You've been in marriage for 29 years? I can almost pass for your first child.
More grace sir! I'm learning a lot here.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
luluman:
You are mistaken, its called maturity not stupidity. Stupidity actually ruins the marriage.
It's not maturity to hold on to something when you ought to quit it and move on. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
xynerise:
■ Well, this is Nigeria.
That excuse no dey pass mustard again abeg undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by BreconHills(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

Many Nigerians struggle to express themselves. How can patience, long-suffering and maturity be termed stupidity?

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
luluman:

Would you agree that what is maturity to you might be stupidity to the man.
That means both of you are right 👍. grin
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Entanglement: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
maasoap:

That's exactly his point. You see them as mature minded adults until something they can't handle maturely happens. grin grin grin
that's the excuse those genders use to justify their stupidity
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by DND069: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Helper1000:
Marry a girl you can control

Put it like this: marry someone who is teachable. Someone who takes corrections and also willing to adjust.

Not a defensive person. With that, both can enjoy marriage.

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Brandiebird: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Yes. Marriage is not for extremely smart people or people who want to make sense out of every situation. Marriage is not for extremely rational beings, people who want everyone to bring equal things to the table, or those who want to run marriage like a contributory pension scheme. If you're not ready to spend on a broke woman or cook for a broke man, don't get married. If you fail to choose stupidity, you will find yourself calculating every step and expense you make in marriage.

I’ve never felt so validated in my single hood 😂😂😂😂

Imagine the madness people are going through just for love. Imagine all the heartbreak and suffering we hear about all in the name of love! An intelligent person will not survive a year within a marriage because the math won’t be mathing and they can calculate well.

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by DND069: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
MrBroke:
It ain't a must to get married. People just create problems for themselves to please or to feel relevant to society. If you want to get married do it because you want to do it not because it is something you came to see as a human being.

Only if humans can think this way, it would have been better. Societal pressure pushed many into marriages.

Humans are small gods! It is very hard for human to control fellow human in a union.

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by surequality: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
This Tread is timely to me!
I am married for 15years. Oboy, marriage nor be moi moi.
I was alone reasoning this very matter before I click it on Nairaland.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Celense(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Don't generalize.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Brandiebird: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
surequality:
This Tread is timely to me!
I am married for 15years. Oboy, marriage nor be moi moi.
I was alone reasoning this very matter before I click it on Nairaland.

Please act stupid and you will survive! You’re in now so don’t come out! Just play dumb and let the clock run out 😅😅😅
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by confydoedowaye(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

So the unmarried are not matured...
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by alizma: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
But is it right and reasonable to stewpidly endure the nonsensical when the mature and sensible to do would be to call it quits for your sanity and that of others entangled? undecided
To answer your question, yes.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
alizma:
To answer your question, yes.
To what end? Why endure such stewpidity when there is nothing tangible to be had by such effort? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
bestman09:
He said the truth. I'm married for 23 years now and I know it's not bread and butter
Comrade!! Married for 21 years and dated for 8 years, it's not bread, butter, or bed of roses! We soldier on!
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Bfly: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Must you be stupid because of woman?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:
You must be tolerant and learn to overlook many things.
Staying together comes with sacrifices; overlook the shortcomings of others because you aren't perfect either.
there is a level of things you can tolerate as a man and how much stupid is enough,for instance last week my wife hooked me and seized my phone that I will give her money to repair the soakway system,my fellow brothers this said sokaway is in a 2 storey building of 6 flats,with one rented BQ and five occupied shops at the front that I gave my wife to be collecting rent for the past 6 years and leave me alone,she cannot use money generated from the ptoperty to repair a damaged sokaway ?in anger I gave her a nice uppercut that resettled her mindset that it is a taboo to hold me physically like a market agbero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.