Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) (31955 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jackson619007:

In all candor, the coherence of your argument is lacking, since it appears that your primary objective is to garner attention.
I like your hasty generalization tactics and assumptions. Now read what I quoted and the op topic, then draw an inference.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yen yen yen!! Indeed you’re really stupid!! undecided.

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The men we have today in Nigeria are rapist and murderers!

This Clout chasing imbecilis slowpoke again So Married Women Can be raped by their Husbands? when even the Bible says the Marriage Bed is undefiled? The OP wasn't even Specific on any Gender notice me who is always bereft of intelligence!!

6 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tor.
Kingpele:
grin he must have meant maturity...remaining true to the purpose God created marriage is one of the reasons people stay married even up to 50 years ...it is maturity to forgive your spouse as u will desired of her if u are in need of forgiveness...it is maturity to admit wrongs and seek forgiveness in marriage ... it also maturity to uphold marital vows faithfully till the end...so is not stupidity like been really stupid but maturity...because to some is stupidity to be with one person forever without having sidechicks and sidedicks
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tur
izonborn098:
I have said it before'' two over strict people can't end well in any marriage.. If you don't have the ability to overlook so many things marriage is not for you....
Your entitle mentality and papers didn't matter in marriage...
What matters is understanding and patience...
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jackson619007:
Indeed, fact! It may be argued that adopting a childlike mindset is conducive to fostering a prolonged marital union. That helps a lot believe me.
Childlike? Do you speak in terms of the woman in the Nigerian marriage or what? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by kinkydude: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
When in marriage, it's not me, me ,me but we, we, we all the time, you'll suceed.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Starz825(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

you are one hell of an idiot for calling a man old enough to be your father 'stupid

oh my gosh, you even missed out on the point he was tryna make...

you so full of shit....fuuuck off..
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by niyo001(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're calling someone who's old enough to be ur father stupid, it shows you're not well trained.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Googledotcom: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

You need a good d1ck

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
But those aren't stupidity. it's maturity.

She done come interpreter
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by izonborn098(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
You didn't ask urself between the man and the woman who will simp more... If u are simp you are simp... Marriage don't turn anyman to a simp rather understanding and maturity is what u need in marriage'' 4rm experience
spiSeyi:
The reality is that marriage is meant for SIMP grin , alpha males go wait tire undecided . Most Nland alpha males become too SIMPle at the sight of t*to wink
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by 4tomandchi: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rapist I agree but the murder aspect na him I no know.

Jennyclay:

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by EthanSly: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your Dad and brothers are gay men I suppose?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
kinkydude:
When in marriage, it's not me, me ,me but we, we, we all the time, you'll suceed.
So, na we, we ... commit adultery, abuse, etc? grin
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by godofuck231: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ignoring a woman excesses and tolerance ot both physically abuse is top
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by insabarnur(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm sorry if that happened to you... but understand we still gat descent, respectful and caring men out there.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by insabarnur(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
For me , I think it's two. Maturity and understanding.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by blingxx(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

Maturity is the just the ability to tolerate some certain nonsense and be cool with it.. Same things sha
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by occfx: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
bestman09:
He said the truth. I'm married for 23 years now and I know it's not bread and butter

Especially if money no dey

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by 007s(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

You just confirmed the man statement

If not for stupidity, to see man marry you for hard not talk of spending 38 days with you.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by ngmoses17(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

Maturity makes people think you're stupid.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Algold: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
You Sabi read at all so.
Slay mumu. Did anybody force you to get marry.... With your gutter toto
Jennyclay:

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol 😂😂😂 Ibo latún jásí báyì ?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by MrBroke(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
It ain't a must to get married. People just create problems for themselves to please or to feel relevant to society. If you want to get married do it because you want to do it not because it is something you came to see as a human being.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
ngmoses17:
■ Maturity makes people think you're stupid.
Stop lying! Being mature has nothing to do with being stewpid. It is the other things that the man didn't say that constitute the stewpid in Nigerian marriage. For example, that very same man may have a wife who has had to stewpidly condone his adultery, abuse, and probably even neglect in order to remain married to him for 34 years. that is what is an example of the stewpid that is Nigerian marriage for Nigerian women. There is absolutely nothing mature about that kind of stewpid. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by danielistics(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Stupidity or simping?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
insabarnur:
For me , I think it's two. Maturity and understanding.
Not for a Nigerian woman in a Nigerian marriage. She most likely has to live a stewpid existence in order that her Nigerian husband can beat his chest about his marriage. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So you are a female incel? That's a first. You have to be really Uglee for that to happen
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Bellotelli: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So popsi raped momsi and she gave birth to Jennyclay. grin
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
godofuck231:
Ignoring a woman excesses and tolerance ot both physically abuse is top

What's top about accepting or tolerating abuse of any form?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by CJStarz: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nope,it takes God to stay that long
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by nnamdi640: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Not all men. Just say that the men you have met so far, don't generalized the matter and don't take the issue personal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / Before You Marry A Military Man / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.