Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff (20265 Views)

9 Radio Bayelsa Staff Suspended In Wake Of Attack On Station / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff by DAMN99: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2023
For the mom to pass such judgement it's means she knows what the daughter is capable of.
Re: My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff by caandi: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2023
silvoclaira:
cheesy Lies. Its you!
Its your mum and you. Your mum is a smarter one. She just saved her company from your poison.
(we go chase you OP from Nairaland)

HURRAY! Let's join the company staffs to celebrate the rubbing of sh!t on the OP's face. Thats why you are always here in Nairaland, jobless typing BS
BTW your mum likes you, but she has to save the company from your troubles wink
I think the op is Iyaebe
Someone has mentioned dis before severally
Re: My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
Any new ideas she has she needs to run it through her mum first.

My friend went to tender an apology to the workers and they were all surprised and very happy, I told her about the comments here and urged her to do the needful.
Life is growth and we all shall grow.
She appreciates you all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There A Bright Future For Biotechnologists In Nigeria? / How Do I Become A Member Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers / How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.