Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) (33490 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Mohamid(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
THIS VIDEO NA REALLY BAD NEWS FOR SOME PEOPLE LOL, JAGABAN TOO MUCH, ANYWAYS AM ENJOYING THE SHOW, LET THE SHOW CONTINUE ROLLING FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS. JUST KNOW THAT FRUSTRATING LEADS TO DEPRESSION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by YesDaddyTill203: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering

The IPOB terrorist cannibal lunatic is here again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Liverpool456(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125488244]Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
pineed:
Ofcourse BAT's a first class accounting product.

^^^
cheesy

No he isn't.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by yemmit90: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Even after the the school publicly took their position?

No matter the prize involves, no schools in the world, not even highly corrupt ones will award or give you first class honours withiout attending their schools. It is common sense, anyone still doubting the authentication of his certificate after the school has publicly cleared him are only being bias.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Timothy89(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it. I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN. Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

are you minding that olodo IconicR

you go do logic 1 you won't graduate for 5yrs

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
sirchim:
Is not all about result, some body fit copy, to get 1st class. Is about, what can you do. OBI the Tsunami showed us what he can offer, that made NIGERIANS, have confidence in him. E no stop there, e follow your drug Lagos landlord, reach house, give am WOTO WOTO. Abi, THIEFNIBU no collect🤣?
wetin you dey talk guy? Which person fit copy to get first-class? Never! It is absolutely not possible. You can't even copy to get strong 2.1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Jsucre(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Obidents right now grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
yemmit90:

Even after the the school publicly took their position?

No matter the prize involves, no schools in the world, not even highly corrupt ones will award or give you first class honours withiout attending their schools. It is common sense, anyone still doubting the authentication of his certificate after the school has publicly cleared him are only being bias.
exactly what i am saying. I am actually not in support of any politicians though but i know first-class results cannot be bought with money even in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

This one doesn't even know the Philosophy as a Course.Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nazgul: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Everyone is not like your obi who came out with third class
Obi is an academic olodo
Don't quote me if you've not seen this thread about the true Obi when he was a governor b 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
It's very pathetic that you would choose to lie just to defend your candidate.

Obi finished with 2nd class lower. Even UNN published his results when people like you went about barking that he had 3rd class.

Even if you want to defend Tinubu, do it with integrity at least.

Stop behaving like a lousy market woman.

Your Tinubu has refused to produce his own certificate, yet Peter Obi is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Cajal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Asiwaju ni president wa
Obi is a boy
Obi 3rd class

4 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tears go fill this thread

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below 👇

Show us the school he took his WAEC to cut long story short!
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by K4diamond: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
I wonder why some people believed that BAT is having a forged certificate. If we go memory lane, OBJ(with Ogunlewe,Obanikoro etc) did everything to oust him from 1999 to 2007 without success. To make matter worse, he was the only surviving South West Governor of his set to win re-election, if not for his ingenuity. I think he was deliberate with this saga to create confusion amongst his competitors.
I doubt a person that rose to a position of an executive director of a multi national would not have his certificates go through due diligence at the point of engagement by his employer. I could recall calls I received from my dean,HOD and the place I had my SIWES about some people who came to verify my certificate & my character, when my company engaged me. He may not be the preferred candidate to some, but attention should be diverted to other areas where he is weak.
But when it comes to brilliance, please give it to him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Oluwole result.
His name appeared in 1980 Instead of 1979 year book. First class indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by membranus: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNEk_9tJ75s

Yes ooo! Your performances across various career territories have proven this.

Shame to your haters and wailers.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by assholemods: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
Please stop telling us about your educations and perform your duties as a president.
Tell your people to also stop bothering him about his university qualifications..
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by slowice(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doubling down on falsehood huh?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by EPOMA(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shadomaan7:
It's great to see Bola City Boy making such a positive impact on Nigeria. He is truly an inspiring leader!

Impact where abeg
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Laple0541(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below 👇

I visited the link you quoted and I shook by head for the people from that part of the world.

I read the comments in the first page, everyone that commented were of Igbo extraction, over 90% of them either lived in Anambra or visited some time in the past and NONE OF THEM, I repeat, NONE OF THEM said anything good about Obi in terms of how Anambra State was governed.

Fast forward to 10years later, the same set of people portrayed thesame Obi as a Messiah. Seriously something is wrong with the people from that dungeon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by yommen: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Who is fooling himself? Can Obi proud render these words Tinubu rendered boldly? Cos I remember Obi came out with 3rd class.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Kei144(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why is this page of Chicago State University that contains Tinubu's photo so full of blacks?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aren't you tired of looking for who bargain this your obi and Tinubu nonsense. Make yourself useful a bit, the year is running out.
IconicR:
Chai I didn't know about this one as well
My ears and eyes are full with obi's deep love for corruption
My question now is when did he suddenly become an overnight messiah?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Adeyinka90: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
The fear of jagaban is the beginning of wisdom..if you can't beat them you join them...obedient and ipob
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Professor443(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere

Shut up your trap and grow up for once.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by IbotNugida(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by HNICEARTH: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na so

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Irony1: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

He was a rogue and thief as well.

Come how old are you? The company that was deregister was because he was no longer using the UK office of the company so there was no need for it. Why do display stupidity like this.
Are you in JSS1? If you are please stop commenting in grown up pages and go and take your Maths text book and read.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Brush1: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Absolutely. Picture that was edited and implanted among the pictures. Such a fool. The issue with people who believe to be the intelligent, is that what they actually have is zero intelligence, and that makes them vulnerable.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Brush1: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

Philosophy is mentally draining. A very wicked course and super difficult oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.