Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) (33496 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Brush1: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

Philosophy is mentally draining. A very wicked course and super difficult oooo.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Brush1: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

He was a rogue and thief as well.

Lies, we need actual prove. All of these news paper images where manipulated.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GetSenseNow: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
seunowa:

You are going to eventually kill yourself of frustration…. Peter Obi can not measure up to one-third of Tinubu’s cognitive brilliance..
Obi is a dull boy….
You guys disgust me. Same tinubu who was saying Bulaba and A town hall?
Shame on y'all
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I dont attack or condemn any of both candidates....my problem is with some misguided youths, of which you are one of them....kindly show us your certificate and I will pay some money in USD if your academic is excellent.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
slivertongue:
he should let us see the records for ourselves

Glaucoma dey worry you as you no dey see
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brush1:

Philosophy is mentally draining. A very wicked course and super difficult oooo.

It's difficult for weak brains like yours
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering
Where is your own dad
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Angrymode:
Please can someone find Tinubu for me in this year book Tinubu said he was part of from that useless University he is claiming he graduated from?

Please go to the original site of the university.

Not one authored by Omo Igbo
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
iSense247:
The spirit of balablu is upon you sir. Only an idiot believes his own lies.
You are the idiots here... Na una type dey call Elon musk money miss road as e dey run X... Eti yawerey
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by JAYUK(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
What am seeing is just division along ethnic lines, Nigeria economy is in shambles, supporting Tinubu blindly is acceptable, people supported Buhari and nothing happened.
These key pad warriors from the 2 tribes will not allow us hear.
Most of them are living miserable lives as the economy is biting.Soon we will see the mileage achieved by the keypad warriors.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Baba play with their head small give them heart attack make Dem die
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Emekaonline: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
iSense247:
The spirit of balablu is upon you sir. Only an idiot believes his own lies.

Is that why Obi presented GCE degree to INEC instead of his 3rd class certificate? Or was he hiding something? Hahahaha. Could you help to ask Obi when he will carry out his threat of suing the newspapers that leaked his Yes daddy audio? hahahahaha
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Everyone is not like your obi who came out with third class
Obi is an academic olodo
Don't quote me if you've not seen this thread about the true Obi when he was a governor b 👇
Lolz
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Emekaonline: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nazgul:

It's very pathetic that you would choose to lie just to defend your candidate.

Obi finished with 2nd class lower. Even UNN published his results when people like you went about barking that he had 3rd class.

Even if you want to defend Tinubu, do it with integrity at least.

Stop behaving like a lousy market woman.

Your Tinubu has refused to produce his own certificate, yet Peter Obi is your problem.

Just continue to lie to yourself. So why did your Obi refuse to present his university degree but instead GCE degree to INEC? Was he ashamed of himself? And what is GCE Degree by the way? Is GCE a degree in your village in the East?

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Okechinwadike: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

and efcc refused to do their job? I thought that dementia is for only old people
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Babathanks(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering
Weting u wan use him certificate do?
You think say everybody daft like u nii 😡
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Segzy19: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
This Tinubu man get some old tortoise wisdom sha. grin
He kept his opponents busy with searching for his certificate while he carries on with his mandate.

Na that certificate Obi and Atiku go dey find till Baba go finish first term in office grin grin grin grin grin
Let them keep labouring in vain. Ndi labourers!
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Okechinwadike: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
I'm yet to recover from the shock when I saw how some few people made him an overnight messiah. Not even his predecessors and successors has anything good to say about him.
Glad to know that majority of Nigerians still think with their brains
Whenever I see any obidient supporters, I look in disgust kos I keep wondering how anyone could easily be deceived.
so to you brother tinubu better pass obi? Hmmm Nigeria must be divided
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by ubimagos: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below 👇

That's if only he actually graduated. He submitted only WAEC result to INEC.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by maingwaest(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
LordIsaac:
I like the assignment he has tasked his detractors with!

My thought exactly 😊😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
I'm yet to recover from the shock when I saw how some few people made him an overnight messiah. Not even his predecessors and successors have anything good to say about him.
Glad to know that majority of Nigerians still think with their brains
Whenever I see any obidient supporters, I look in disgust kos I keep wondering how anyone could easily be deceived.

Is only foolish people like himself that he succeed in deceiving and misleading.

Very senseless sets of humans, fooling themselves all over the world.

Thank God Nigerians did not fall for his miserable lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by discusant: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Unfortunately, you drag progressive Nigerian groups down with you in the type of Nigeria you crave.
A Nigeria where a former drug trafficking baron presides.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere

You must really be a nitwit. Philosophy is a cheap course ? You too Mumu. No vex oo
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You must really be a nitwit. Philosophy is a cheap course ? You too Mumu. No vex oo
Youaremadnovexooo
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
yemmit90:
No matter the prize involves, no schools in the world, not even highly corrupt ones will award or give you first class honours withiout attending their schools.

^^^
cheesy

There was no first class honours anywhere. None!
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by undigeh: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere

[b]
We must not forget that Bill Gates was a university dropped out, no record of criminalities associated with him, yet he is Microsoft guru, and one of the richest men on earth.
What do we learn from this?

Peter Obi is a man with strength of character with no criminal case link to him, not even for once being a suspect.
This quality of virtues cannot be acquired through academic ability.
[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by yemmit90: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

There was no first class honours anywhere. None!

How did you know about this?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
K4diamond:
But when it comes to brilliance, please give it to him.

^^^
cheesy

This "brilliance" is a myth. It just doesn't exist.

He's average. At best.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

Obi never made 3rd class as they always insulted. Obi made 2.2 instead.

Don't mind the bitter souls that set Nigeria backwards with their sycophancy.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
yemmit90:

How did you know about this?

^^^
I think I have responded to you on this topic on another thread before. But I'll do it again.

First of all, the Latin nomenclature is what most (but by no means all) US universities use in degree classification. It isn't very common for US schools to use the British system of classification (first, second, third class honours). Unfortunately, CSU has not made it clear what terms it uses to recognize distinction in schoolwork. All we have to go on is a statement purportedly issued by a Mr. Westberg stating that Tinubu graduated "with honours". How did this become a first class? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo) / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.