Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Guilty Conscience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guilty Conscience (296 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guilty Conscience by Purvan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
My gf takes a trip to Europe, became paranoid she’s gonna cheat on me
I cheat on her to make myself feel better
Then she returns
Now I feel bad
Do I just tell her or is this a “what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her” sort of thing?
Re: Guilty Conscience by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you became paranoid, then you could've just suggested for an open relationship while she's in Europe.

In that way, you wouldn't feel guilty.
Re: Guilty Conscience by akwesenana: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who are you? (I'm your muthafuckin conscience. ) angry angry angry
Re: Guilty Conscience by izonborn098(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
And u think she didn't cheat on you over there... Do you also think she will tell you if she really cheat on you...
What are u expecting from her by telling her you cheated on her'' you expect her to laugh and be happy about it or you just want to cause her emotional trauma...
Oga behave like a man and face ur life... Men are born to bleep' it is our birth right...

2 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience by JustPowerApps(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tell her cool

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Fashion Of Nigerian Girl On The Catwalk / What Was Your Biggest “I Need To Make Money” Moment / I Feel A Lot Of Cold When I Wake Up Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.