Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2845 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pardon my errors while reading pIz..

I don’t actually have much to say here. I have been with my girl for good 2 years and it has really being a good relationship so far, because she is a very beautiful and industrious lady. She doesn’t complain and not a materialistic girl, she appreciate anything I give her and she do try for me as well, despite her tight schedule, she will still make sure we see when it’s necessary.

What really happen it this, her friend came to visit her because we live in same city, I went to her place to see the lady and we all hangout and it was really fun.. they both came to my place after some days. My girl was inside Kitchen busy cooking and I was in the sitting room with her friend looking at her cleavage because This girl boob is mad, I stood up and move closer to her a bit to see if I can play with her boob, she noticed my move and stylishly change her seat. I stoped and went to see my girl in the kitchen to say well done, She prepared very good food and we all ate.

We went out later that same day and it happen that I took their pictures with intension to collect the friend number wic I finally did and started chatted with her. I asked her to come around whenever my girl is busy, she asked to know what I have for her but told her when she come we shall talk about it, she said I should send her some money to make her hair before she come but i refused.

She didn’t finally come and we end it there. Meanwhile we have already had some weird chats. My girl call me to come and take her to market to buy some material for her work, I went there and saw her friend and we both acted as if nothing had happened.

I went and came back. My girl chatted me up yesterday and asked me if I have eaten, I told her I was about cooking that i didn’t cook for some days, she asked why and I told her I have been broke.. All she said was she can never believe me again and everything will soon be shorted.

I was like how, she said i will understand later after she wake up.. my mind wasn’t at rest because I already knew something is fishy, she didn’t chat me up again that yesterday until this morning that she sent me my chats with her friend..

she was so disappointed and told me she didn’t still believe I was the one. I just kept apologizing. I know her friend will be happy now that our relationship is collapse. I don’t want to keep apologizing to my girl so as not to hurt her more.. i’m still very sorry!
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Do you know shit?please just go and eat it and stop disturbing us

8 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Hashabiah: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
You were unfaithful and it has lead you into losing a good woman. But I would advice you move on and still say hello to her once in a while to maintain a cordial relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Ibfpleasant(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
You were unfaithful and it has lead you into losing a good woman. But I would advice you move on and still say hello to her once in a while to maintain a cordial relationship.
thanks
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
you're a confused sim.P

well, they do worse than this to us so no need to apologise, just ditch both of them and move along to the available kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by dawnomike(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibfpleasant:

Pardon my errors while reading pIz..

I don’t actually have much to say here. I have been with my girl for good 2 years and it has really being a good relationship so far, because she is a very beautiful and industrious lady. She doesn’t complain and not a materialistic girl, she appreciate anything I give her and she do try for me as well, despite her tight schedule, she will still make sure we see when it’s necessary.

What really happen it this, her friend came to visit her because we live in same city, I went to her place to see the lady and we all hangout and it was really fun.. they both came to my place after some days. My girl was inside Kitchen busy cooking and I was in the sitting room with her friend looking at her cleavage because This girl boob is mad, I stood up and move closer to her a bit to see if I can play with her boob, she noticed my move and stylishly change her seat. I stoped and went to see my girl in the kitchen to say well done, She prepared very good food and we all ate.

We went out later that same day and it happen that I took their pictures with intension to collect the friend number wic I finally did and started chatted with her. I asked her to come around whenever my girl is busy, she asked to know what I have for her but told her when she come we shall talk about it, she said I should send her some money to make her hair before she come but i refused.

She didn’t finally come and we end it there. Meanwhile we have already had some weird chats. My girl call me to come and take her to market to buy some material for her work, I went there and saw her friend and we both acted as if nothing had happened.

I went and came back. My girl chatted me up yesterday and asked me if I have eaten, I told her I was about cooking that i didn’t cook for some days, she asked why and I told her I have been broke.. All she said was she can never believe me again and everything will soon be shorted.

I was like how, she said i will understand later after she wake up.. my mind wasn’t at rest because I already knew something is fishy, she didn’t chat me up again that yesterday until this morning that she sent me my chats with her friend..

she was so disappointed and told me she didn’t still believe I was the one. I just kept apologizing. I know her friend will be happy now that our relationship is collapse. I don’t want to keep apologizing to my girl so as not to hurt her more.. i’m still very sorry!
You messed up but that's not the the end of the world... Find time to visit her and sort it all out.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stop crying over spilled milk grin .... They have caught you lacking ... now it's time to move on grin
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Ibfpleasant(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
dawnomike:
You messed up but that's not the the end of the world... Find time to visit her and sort it all out.
Thanks, I will definitely do.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by ManIzHot: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021

Why some guys dey fummble at times self

Bro, you've got an healthy relationship, what happened to your common sense?

That you allowed boobs to destroy your beautiful relationship.

Sigh

11 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by MightySparrow: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
I didn't read your story o. If conscience is given you problem, kill it
Dead people don't trouble.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Agwadi: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin tongue

I don't advice people when it's relationship issue, reason being that, they will read your advice and nod their head like lizard in approval but will do complete opposite of what you said offline.

That is to say: Zero fu*k given....non wasted....and non shared.

We move.

7 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Theboy21: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by posty56: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
The kind stories wey i dey read for nairaland they tire me, why do some men allow their private part do the thinking for them?

2 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by FreeSpirited: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
You were careless. You should know that gals sometimes lay traps, and ur siituation was a dicey one that u should have approached with caution even though u were tempted.
In that case you should have observed and psychoanalyse her to know her intention and motive. To know if she was ready to play ball..if she was just looking for some taboo fun..or if she was just dangling the carrot to play on your intelligence, and blackmail u.
What was her body language suggesting? Her body language should be enough to know if she wanted to fvvck u secretly.
But u fell for a cheap, nasty vindictive gal... someone u barely knew but u trusted. She even asked you for money...''manipulation 101"
How can you even chat her to say incriminating stuff, did u trust her enough that she won't tell on you? U dint give room for plausible deniability incase it dint go as planned, now she has all the evidence to blackmail you...I am 100percent sure she led you on..and still blackmailed u...forming one saint.
Next time be careful with vagina people. Some of them aren't happy with their friend in gud relationship, they can do anything to crash the relationship, just to prove u are bad, and make their friend as booless, lonely as themselves.
The way forward, give ur babe time to heal, she may later reconsider. And u shd find a way to also try and tarnish her friend by saying she led u into it.. Say something like, 'when she came, that she deliberately casually open her pvssy by not wearing pants all through while sitting in the sitting room with u... with seductive eyes flashing u her boobs several times ..that that was the temptation..

8 Likes

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by SkengRay: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omo grin. So na Boobs destroy your relationship grin. Wahala dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by aerologistics: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
NEXT TIME BE SMART... I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY STILL DEY MESS PEOPLE UP WITH CHAT,.... FOR THIS ERA OF ADVANCEMENT,..
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by aerologistics: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You were careless. You should know that gals sometimes lay traps, and ur siituation was a dicey one that u should have approached with caution even though u were tempted.
In that case you should have observed and psychoanalyse her to know her intention and motive. To know if she was ready to play ball..if she was just looking for some taboo fun..or if she was just dangling the carrot to play on your intelligence, and blackmail u.
What was her body language suggesting? Her body language should have been enough to know if she wanted to fvvck u secretly.
But u fell for a cheap, nasty vindictive gal... someone u barely knew but u trusted.
How can you even chat her to say incriminating stuff, did u trust her enough that she won't tell on you?. U dint give room for plausible deniability incase it dint go as planned, now she has all the evidence to blackmail you...
I am 100percent sure she led you on..and still blackmailed u.
Next time be careful with vagina people. Some of them aren't happy with their friend in gud relationship, they can do anything to crash the relationship, just to prove u are bad, and make their friend as booless, lonely as themselves.
The way forward...give ur babe time to heal...she may later reconsider..and u she find a way to also try and tarnish her friend by saying she led u into it....say something like, when she came, that she deliberately casually open her pvssy by not wearing pants all through while sitting down.... with seductive eyes ...that that was the temptation..

grin grin grin grin Senior Man..after you na you again oooh..

1 Like

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Smartresponse(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
E be like say you no like good thing.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by FreeSpirited: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
aerologistics:

grin grin grin grin Senior Man..after you na you again oooh..
Yes na, na game..the babe is using the guy to shine...he should also tarnish her badly even if no concrete evidence, at least it will plant something in her babe's mind that her friend may have contributed to it..u can Imagine the part of the chat she would have screenshotted and shared...it wud be part where she dint say anything incriminating...na bad Belle friend.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by aerologistics: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Yes na,na game..the babe is using the guy to shine...he should also tarnish her badly even if no concrere evidence, at least it will plant something in her babes mind that her friend may have contributed to it..u can Imagine the part of the chat she would have screenshotted and shared...it wud be part where she dint say anything incriminating...
you are very correct...
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Ibfpleasant(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=100510672]You were careless. You should know that gals sometimes lay traps, and ur siituation was a dicey one that u should have approached with caution even though u were tempted.
What was her body language suggesting? Her body language should be enough to know if she wanted to fvvck u secretly.
But u fell for a cheap, nasty vindictive gal... someone u barely knew but u trusted. She even asked you for money...''manipulation 101"
How can you even chat her to say incriminating stuff, did u trust her enough that she won't tell on you? U dint give room for plausible deniability incase it dint go as planned, now she has all the evidence to blackmail you...I am 100percent sure she led you on..and still blackmailed u...forming one saint.
The way forward, give ur babe time to heal, she may later reconsider. And u shd find a way to also try and tarnish her friend by saying she led u into it.. Say something like, 'when she came, that she deliberately casually open her pvssy by not wearing pants all through while sitting in the sitting room with u... with seductive eyes flashing u her boobs several times ..that that was the temptation..[/quote just like you know this girl doesn’t have a good relationship for once, she is 34 and my girl is 27. She kept telling my girl how we both are cool with the relationship and that we are already like broda and sister..
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by FreeSpirited: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibfpleasant:

just like you know this girl doesn’t have a good relationship for once, she is 34 and my girl is 27. She kept telling my girl how we both are cool with the relationship and that we are already like broda and sister..

Tor...I was speaking from experience. That's their way. Can you imagine, a gal of 34 years forming saint and using u to shine....
Go through the chats find a portion where she cast her sef...save it...use it as part of ur game to tarnish her...forget the ones she sent ur babe...she don cast u already..u sef has to at least spoil her friendship with ya babe.

1 Like

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Tor...I was speaking from experience. That's their way. Can you imagine, a gal of 34 years forming saint and using u to shine....
Go through the chats find a portion where she cast her sef...save it...use it as part of ur game to tarnish her...forget the ones she sent ur babe...she don cast u already..u sef has to at least spoil her friendship with ya babe.
yea, I will make sure she regret it and my girl won’t support her financially anymore.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by ezeudo97817: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
: You messed up but that's not the the end of the world... Find time to visit her and sort it all out. Thanks, I will definitely do.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Orubebe01: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Op you are otele. If you don't know the meaning, just ask any igbo guy you see for interpretation

1 Like

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by pointblank247(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Very nice knowing that you still have conscience.
Go to you girl and beg her. Show real remose
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by DAramis: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
Op you are otele. If you don't know the meaning, just ask any igbo guy you see for interpretation
grin cheesy grin
Abeg, what does it mean?
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Duplexxx: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
I understood your problem there nothing i can do
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Classcaptain1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is a very SIMPle case. You SIMPly wanted to eat your cake and have it. You got served. SIM.P
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by samwash(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sharp guy abi smart guy, you really messed up.
Take a break, visit you GF & talk to her she will forgive you.
If you wanna play games you do it with sense, instead of texting that will indict you,while not call, calling do the trick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Older Than Me! / If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? / No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.