Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child (17525 Views)

Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.
It beats my imagination how men will allow their wives get close to pastors forgetting that it is ultimately a case of cat and fish.

Like joke like joke, the next spell will be cast on your wife by oga pastor if you are not wise enough to stop her over reliance on him.

Verily verily I say unto you, the easiest one to get into the kpekus of a married woman is not the gynaecologist who performs a pelvic examination on her or the ex-boyfriend whom she still sends nudes to for money but a pastor whose word she and her husband worships.
You have started again with your Suya and onions analysis, you deserve to be flogged 70,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper sad
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by CanadaOrBust: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nigerians have problems with logical reasoning. If OP had this, he'd thought that if his pastor has such powers, Nigeria would be better off. But guess what, we are worse off. Why? Because literate and educated people think like that

It never even occurs to him that maybe it was his wife who inadvertently told the pastor about his childhood illness one way or another, then he built around it
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Eaglepixel: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by killsmith(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Immediately I saw man of God, I lost interest.

So na me be man of devil?
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by jamesversion: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=EmekaStanley post=125489674 ok[/quote]

Emeka are you upto 30 years?
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by CanadaOrBust: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
killsmith:
Immediately I saw man of God, I lost interest.

So na me be man of devil?

Na wa my brother grin
Honestly that “man of God” term irks me
Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by CanadaOrBust: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Alot of people on this thread seems not to believe your story but you either learn from history r history will use you to tell a story.

Quran says and I quote "oh you who believe among your wifes and children are enemy to you" this is WORD OF GOD. Who knows what he has created.

People don't believe in the truth even if heaven should become apparent they will still deny.

It is not a question of believe. Here’s my unanswered question to him. Can you answer for him? :- -

[Interesting story OP. But have you u ever asked yourself why we have so many unsolved murders and crimes of just yesterday if a pastor can see back to decades ago and pinpoint who exactly cast a spell on a child??
I never say anything is impossible, I only make these types of observations
]
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by donbenie(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
madridguy:
Try and read it... The bros writing is superb.

What is there to read?
No one dies a natural death in this Sh1thole..
Every death na the work of village people..
No African gets sick, without it being caused by his real and imagined enemies..
Rinse and repeat..
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by CanadaOrBust: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
BrickDevo:

Did you for once in your life share this story with your wife before she met with the pastor?

Impossible not to. Many times😄

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by killsmith(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

Na wa my brother grin
Honestly that “man of God” term irks me
Only in Nigeria

Na mumu no know say man of God na conman.

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Eaglepixel: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by TheGift: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
All I have to say is be careful of Pastors and stories from your past like this that is not lining up to your relationship with God.

More importantly be careful about pastors that are comfortable taking to other people's Wives and giving them prophesies about their husbands and family members.

Finally, I won't tell you to be careful about Women who are more easily swayed by what their Pastor said than what their husband is saying.. Selah!
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by vikstandon(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:

The ‘huh’ sound from me was the confirmation they needed to have that I was still alive. I was meant to understand that this was my condition for a long time.

It is important to note that this was not as a result of lack of nutrition because I was rightly told by my parents and an Aunt who babysat me, that of all my siblings, I consumed the most quality and quantity of pricey baby foods as a way to hopefully get me out of that situation.
Yesterday, my wife called a man of God she has known even before I met her.

This means I only got to know this man after I knew my wife, and I had not related this story to either of them.

I noticed she was on the phone which is normal for anyone with a mobile phone.

When she dropped the call, she came to me to say that in the course of their conversation, the man of God mentioned that when I was a child, I was so sick that everyone thought I was going to die, that she should confirm this from me.

The man said but for GOD’S MERCY, I would have died as a child and there was nothing anyone could have done to get me out of it. It feels surreal as I write this. All I can say is thank God for preserving me.

Well I confirmed to my wife that it was true.

As much as you don't stiffle prophecy... People can travel in time by occultic powers.

Test all Spirits and don't be vulnerable. Your wife must also not be allegiant to a man of God more than the head God has placed over her.

You didn't request for an explanation in prayers. I see no reason why a Pastor would speak of the past.

Isaiah 43:18-19, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

Does that past have anything to do with your present or future?

If not, why will a Pastor make reference to your past if it doesn't have anything to do with your future?

Build up yourself and draw closer to God more to be Priest over your home, so your wife wouldn't be dependent on external body. Most use this as intro to captivate the mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by godwon01(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Someone should please summarize the novel in two sentences.
He was born as a normal child with no sign of any sickness and someone visited her mother to congratulate his mum when he was born. The person casted spell of death on him and he survived by the grace of God. His wife pastor revealed to him what happened to him then and that the person who casted the spell on him is dead. He prayed that may all those who wished you dead died before you in Jesus name. Sorry it is , more than two sentences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AllenSpencer: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
godwon01:
He was born as a normal child with no sign of any sickness and someone visited her mother to congratulate his mum when he was born. The person casted spell of death on him and he survived by the grace of God. His wife pastor revealed to him what happened to him and that the person who casted the spell is dead. He prayed that may all those who wished you dead died before you in Jesus name. Sorry , more than two sentences.

Thanks.

Brief and detailed!
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Kobojunkiee: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:
■ He was sick as a child like billions of children are around the world everyday of every month. But, in order to feel special he has concocted some magical, mystical meaning from it. Long story short, he is special 🙄
We seem to be on the same page here. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by CanadaOrBust: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Eaglepixel:

You didn't understand my text

I never said a pastor can see the past or future
Any pastor that can see what will happen in a second should come out ?
I supported a part of the story not all.

Well, below is what you wrote. I don’t see what there is not to understand!

”A lot of people on this thread seems not to believe your story…
People don't believe in the truth even if heaven should become apparent they will still deny.”
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 2:07am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=jamesversion post=125494727][/quote]Yes. Why do you ask?
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by dettolgel: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:
This is a true story of my life. Read this story to end, it could be the most important information you’ll ever get with regards to protecting your child.

No individual ever remembers what happened to him or her in their baby or toddler days, we only get the information from parents, older siblings, neighbors or just about anyone who happened to be there at that time. It was the same with me.

One of the earliest events of my childhood that I can recall was that one particular lady that lived within the neighborhood called me, ‘Anya tititi’, anytime she was passing by and sees me.

I later realized that she was jokingly making jest of an eye condition I had at that time called Strabismus or misaligned eyes. My eyes were later to align perfectly as I got older.

When I became older to comprehend wholly, my parents told me how much I got so sick.

According to my mother, I was so sick that even the doctors could not detect what was wrong with me. I was taken to several hospitals, several tests, no result. It was this sickness that caused the strabismus then.

My mother went further to tell me that at a point after trying several hospitals with no headway, they got tired of carrying me around, tiredness of not knowing what next to do.

She said they’ll just lay me on the bed the whole day, I won’t move and the only way they’ll know that I’m still alive is that they’ll call my name, ‘Chukwuemeka’, and I’ll answer ‘huh’.

The ‘huh’ sound from me was the confirmation they needed to have that I was still alive. I was meant to understand that this was my condition for a long time.

It is important to note that this was not as a result of lack of nutrition because I was rightly told by my parents and an Aunt who babysat me, that of all my siblings, I consumed the most quality and quantity of pricey baby foods as a way to hopefully get me out of that situation.

But as God would have it, and after a long time spanning to months and few years, I began to snap out of that condition with no medication or special attention, and here am I today, a full grown man with complete functionalities. To God be the Glory.

Till this day, even as I write this, my mother and father (of blessed memory), cannot explain all that transpired – the cause, the state and the rejuvenation.

All I have myself are stories related to me; stories enough for me to acknowledge that I was preserved by God, and I still am.
But yesterday, the answer to that mystery seems to have arrived.

Apparently, I have never prayed to God to demand an answer on what happened during that period but he was benevolent enough to reveal it for my use, and also for you reading this. It could be the only reason why I am writing this.

This means I only got to know this man after I knew my wife, and I had not related this story to either of them.

When she dropped the call, she came to me to say that in the course of their conversation, the man of God mentioned that when I was a child, I was so sick that everyone thought I was going to die, that she should confirm this from me.

The man said but for GOD’S MERCY, I would have died as a child and there was nothing anyone could have done to get me out of it. It feels surreal as I write this. All I can say is thank God for preserving me.

But why was I that sick?

I didn’t know that till yesterday. And for someone like me who believes in the deep spirituality and mystery of life, I had never thought about it.

The man told my wife that when I was born, I was perfectly fine until someone came for new baby salutation.

In the part of Africa where I come from, when a woman gives birth, friends, family, neighbors and well wishers visit to congratulate the woman and husband on the arrival of the baby. Some bring gifts if they choose.

This particular person may have brought gift but he or she had a different agenda. This person touched me and cast a sick spell on me: a spell that was intended to kill me as a baby. Yes, that was why this person visited.

The world is deep, deeper than you’ll ever realize. The man of God mentioned a specific reason why this person wanted me dead as an innocent child but I will not say it because it is not for the purpose of this write up.

But like every other evil, this reason is borne out of jealousy, envy, greed and sheer wickedness.

I have a good heart, my parents have a good heart. You have a good and so do your parents but can you say that about your neighbor, friends, family, relatives or well wishers? No you can’t, unless proven.

The best form of protection you can give to your children is spiritual protection – through prayers, intercessions, sacrifices and sound admonition.

Due to the knit and communal culture of family in Africa, it may look weird to shut out your children from family.

But they must be protected from both within the family and outside the family.

Again, don’t just let anyone touch your child, especially when they are still babies. Even medical doctors advise against it.

Pray for your kids before they step out of the house and before you receive visitors – whether family or not.

This is not going about suspecting everyone and living in fear, it is about you being a parent, a protector.

Ask God to build a hedge of protection over them, He will. A lot of kids and young people are behaving strangely not because of bad training or as a result of their parents’ sins but because of an evil spell cast upon them by misguided people, either by touch or by word of mouth.

It’s a wicked world; a world where a lot goes on spiritually than it goes physically.

It is a world where every physical event is a manifestation of a concluded spiritual event. Let your children know this.

A lot of people die mysteriously, these include kids, the young and the old. But God saved me out of pure mercy and love. I mean, I was just a harmless baby. I knew next to nothing, I had hurt no one but someone wanted me dead.

You don’t need to hurt anyone before they’ll want you dead. Know this and be wise.

Summarily, I want to thank God for saving me, for preserving me and for this, I’ll remain eternally grateful.

Protect yourself and your children. Give more consideration to the spiritual aspect of this protection because you won’t always be there with your kids.

Execute the physical aspect of it as much as you are capable and leave the rest for God.

As for this person who wanted me dead as a baby, I don’t even know you and the man of God said you are dead.

If you were alive, I would have visited you to know exactly what was going through your mind. May God judge you according to your deeds.
Those who want us dead for no justifiable reason will see us shine and still die before us. Amen

Emeka Stanley

Oga maybe you were allergic to some thing in your environment. I know kids that are allergic to baby formula or certain food. It is a shame that most African family due to ignorance or and poverty they could rarely make that connection or keep a tab on such.

I recall correctly that my immediate younger brother used to get sick alot few days after eating or coming in contact with pineapples. No one could figure it out, it took years before I told my parents it was the pineapple. I didn't even know there was a name for it. They observed it and when they noticed out of ignorance they just said yeah he was a spoilt child and will get over it. grin

Anyways thank God for your life because in some people it could be fatal.
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by jimb(m): 3:16am On Sep 01, 2023
hold the pastor, he is the man behind the mask.. Unless he repents of his sins and confesses them.. salvation is far from him.

Am glad he said the doer Is dead.. let it be soo because just like some diseases re heriditry so are their red hankercheifs.
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Deegee7788: 3:49am On Sep 01, 2023
God am grateful too. Thank you for bringing me back to life too.

May God continue to save us .
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by johnog4sure: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:
This is a true story of my life. Read this story to end, it could be the most important information you’ll ever get with regards to protecting your child.

No individual ever remembers what happened to him or her in their baby or toddler days, we only get the information from parents, older siblings, neighbors or just about anyone who happened to be there at that time. It was the same with me.

One of the earliest events of my childhood that I can recall was that one particular lady that lived within the neighborhood called me, ‘Anya tititi’, anytime she was passing by and sees me.

I later realized that she was jokingly making jest of an eye condition I had at that time called Strabismus or misaligned eyes. My eyes were later to align perfectly as I got older.

When I became older to comprehend wholly, my parents told me how much I got so sick.

According to my mother, I was so sick that even the doctors could not detect what was wrong with me. I was taken to several hospitals, several tests, no result. It was this sickness that caused the strabismus then.

My mother went further to tell me that at a point after trying several hospitals with no headway, they got tired of carrying me around, tiredness of not knowing what next to do.

She said they’ll just lay me on the bed the whole day, I won’t move and the only way they’ll know that I’m still alive is that they’ll call my name, ‘Chukwuemeka’, and I’ll answer ‘huh’.

But as God would have it, and after a long time spanning to months and few years, I began to snap out of that condition with no medication or special attention, and here am I today, a full grown man with complete functionalities. To God be the Glory.

Till this day, even as I write this, my mother and father (of blessed memory), cannot explain all that transpired – the cause, the state and the rejuvenation.

All I have myself are stories related to me; stories enough for me to acknowledge that I was preserved by God, and I still am.

Apparently, I have never prayed to God to demand an answer on what happened during that period but he was benevolent enough to reveal it for my use, and also for you reading this. It could be the only reason why I am writing this.

But why was I that sick?

I didn’t know that till yesterday. And for someone like me who believes in the deep spirituality and mystery of life, I had never thought about it.

The man told my wife that when I was born, I was perfectly fine until someone came for new baby salutation.

In the part of Africa where I come from, when a woman gives birth, friends, family, neighbors and well wishers visit to congratulate the woman and husband on the arrival of the baby. Some bring gifts if they choose.

This particular person may have brought gift but he or she had a different agenda. This person touched me and cast a sick spell on me: a spell that was intended to kill me as a baby. Yes, that was why this person visited.

The world is deep, deeper than you’ll ever realize. The man of God mentioned a specific reason why this person wanted me dead as an innocent child but I will not say it because it is not for the purpose of this write up.

But like every other evil, this reason is borne out of jealousy, envy, greed and sheer wickedness.

I have a good heart, my parents have a good heart. You have a good and so do your parents but can you say that about your neighbor, friends, family, relatives or well wishers? No you can’t, unless proven.

The best form of protection you can give to your children is spiritual protection – through prayers, intercessions, sacrifices and sound admonition.

Due to the knit and communal culture of family in Africa, it may look weird to shut out your children from family.

Again, don’t just let anyone touch your child, especially when they are still babies. Even medical doctors advise against it.

Pray for your kids before they step out of the house and before you receive visitors – whether family or not.

This is not going about suspecting everyone and living in fear, it is about you being a parent, a protector.

Ask God to build a hedge of protection over them, He will. A lot of kids and young people are behaving strangely not because of bad training or as a result of their parents’ sins but because of an evil spell cast upon them by misguided people, either by touch or by word of mouth.

It’s a wicked world; a world where a lot goes on spiritually than it goes physically.

It is a world where every physical event is a manifestation of a concluded spiritual event. Let your children know this.

A lot of people die mysteriously, these include kids, the young and the old. But God saved me out of pure mercy and love. I mean, I was just a harmless baby. I knew next to nothing, I had hurt no one but someone wanted me dead.

You don’t need to hurt anyone before they’ll want you dead. Know this and be wise.

Summarily, I want to thank God for saving me, for preserving me and for this, I’ll remain eternally grateful.

Protect yourself and your children. Give more consideration to the spiritual aspect of this protection because you won’t always be there with your kids.

Execute the physical aspect of it as much as you are capable and leave the rest for God.

As for this person who wanted me dead as a baby, I don’t even know you and the man of God said you are dead.

If you were alive, I would have visited you to know exactly what was going through your mind. May God judge you according to your deeds.
Those who want us dead for no justifiable reason will see us shine and still die before us. Amen

Emeka Stanley
thank you
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Maforgreats(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2023
I understand you noted your parents are late, God rest their souls. But where you married before or after their demise?
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by safarilove(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Wonderful write up bro..I had known this since I was a little kid.
This world is too deep..
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by GorillaApp(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:
If this is all you can take from the write, you may be smart but not as smart as you think
Don't take his words to heart. He is a well known troll here
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by prepresh(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Nice piece, I hardly read long posts but I finished this one. May God keep protecting you sir
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Sweetvie: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Deep
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Chiuzk: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.
It beats my imagination how men will allow their wives get close to pastors forgetting that it is ultimately a case of cat and fish.

Like joke like joke, the next spell will be cast on your wife by oga pastor if you are not wise enough to stop her over reliance on him.

Verily verily I say unto you, the easiest one to get into the kpekus of a married woman is not the gynaecologist who performs a pelvic examination on her or the ex-boyfriend whom she still sends nudes to for money but a pastor whose word she and her husband worships.
NwaAmaikpe eee!!

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:

But why was I that sick?

Emeka Stanley

Dear Op,

Thank God you're still alive...Your parents also tried a lot for been there and never given up hope for you.

Back to the nitty gritty, have you found out the person who casted a spell on you when you were a baby? If YES, storm the person's house with a squad secretly and do the needful...Don't forget the maxim, "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth".

It's necessary to do the above act because they caused untold pains to your parents, and especially you...Also, do you know the amount your parents spent for those tests and treatments in the hospitals, to the extent that they became hopeless and resigned you on the bed?

Once again, you're lucky to be among the living and not the underworld.

Last line, thank your wife and the pastor for digging into your infantile revelation past.

Cheers!
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2023
KyleJason:

Dear Op,

Thank God you're still alive...Your parents also tried a lot for been there and never given up hope for you.

Back to the nitty gritty, have you found out the person who casted a spell on you when you were a baby? If YES, storm the person's house with a squad secretly and do the needful...Don't forget the maxim, "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth".

It's necessary to do the above act because they caused untold pains to your parents, and especially you...Also, do you know the amount your parents spent for those tests and treatments in the hospitals, to the extent that they became hopeless and resigned you on the bed?

Once again, you're lucky to be among the living and not the underworld.

Last line, thank your wife and the pastor for digging into your infantile revelation past.

Cheers!
Thank you a lot
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AntiChristian: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
saintopus:
Everything in this part of the world is always linked to " people from the village"

Most children diseases naturally heal as the baby gets older.

It's normal.

I don't know why we hastily do that!
Even if I were to explain this same story in line with OP's religion I would relate it to Job who was sick with no cure!

It was not a normal sickness so I do not expect any doctor to see anything wrong. Yet Job didn't blame the village people. He cried onto his creator faithfully.

Finally, as you said, babies do outgrow so many illnesses. And it's normal! No need for any pastor to send my wife to me on this.

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AntiChristian: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Alot of people on this thread seems not to believe your story but you either learn from history r history will use you to tell a story.

Quran says and I quote "oh you who believe among your wifes and children are enemy to you" this is WORD OF GOD. Who knows what he has created.

People don't believe in the truth even if heaven should become apparent they will still deny.

The truth is that destiny is sure and can't be changed or delayed by anyone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / Do Catholics In Nigeria Actually Confess To Their Priests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.