Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Should I Visit Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Visit Him? (2390 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Visit Him? by ChisomGloria(f): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairalander's assist with advise, there's this man I meet on Nairalander when I was in university, he wanted to marry me tho we never meet in person.
2 years ago he sent me money to visit him but I was so scared and I declined his request. Till date I've been feeling guilty because of #20,000. I want to return his money tho I'm not in contact with him anymore.

Is it a good idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Visit Him? by AndrewTate(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
ChisomGloria:
Nairalander's assist with advise, there's this man I meet on Nairalander when I was in university, he wanted to marry me tho we never meet in person.
2 years ago he sent me money to visit him but I was so scared and I declined his request. Till date I've been feeling guilty because of #20,000. I want to return his money tho I'm not in contact with him anymore.

Is it a good idea?
Great idea.. look for a way to refund his money.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by izonborn098(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yes refund...

10 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?
Do u love him?
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Wodu89: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?

You are your prophet. Follow your spirit. If your spirit says don't go, then don't go

If otherwise, a man should do the visiting at the initial stages of the getting to know one another until you have the instincts if safety. This can be as much as a while year. To test the waters get to know him, his temper, his behaviors. This is the right approach to date. Tell him you appreciate his gesture and would like to return the money but you would prefer if he does the visiting so you both tested the waters in getting to know one another over a while first. After you've both developed very stable connections you can think of visiting

Do not visit any strange male as a female. You may get killed or harmed badly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Visit Him? by Nonexisting: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?
You're feeling guilty? Really? This is my first time of reading this from a vaginarian here. I will drink to this first and then come back later to comment.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by talented321: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
You meet him in nairaland... I don't know why' i don't just have the habit of sending cash to person i don't know there whereabout to come and visit me..
There are 90% chances she will not come'' why?
The moment she receive the cash' she may think u are a ritualist' yahoo boy or kidnapper..
The broke girls will think they have scam you....
Madam find him and give him his cash so that you will jam a good husband next week...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Visit Him? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see as fear Dy catch her ontop 20k
Make I keep shut sha
Olopa ma ko everybody

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by ChisomGloria(f): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:

You are your prophet. Follow your spirit. If your spirit says don't go, then don't go

If otherwise, a man should do the visiting at the initial stages of the getting to know one another until you have the instincts if safety. This can be as much as a while year. To test the waters get to know him, his temper, his behaviors. This is the right approach to date. Tell him you appreciate his gesture and would like to return the money but you would prefer if he does the visiting so you both tested the waters in getting to know one another over a while first. After you've both developed very stable connections you can think of visiting

Do not visit any strange male as a female. You may get killed or harmed badly
Ok sir, I appreciate your advise
Re: Should I Visit Him? by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
How do u intend to refund, when u are no longer in contact with him?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Do u love him?

Sometimes what u pple call love is mind blowing. How can she love a guy she barely knows? For sending such amount of money to a total stranger he's a camel.

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by TimT: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
2 years ago he sent you money....
Now you are asking if you should visit him??

Wait fess... Refund the money fess, then ask if if you still come..
But if you are returning the money, please make it to be of value...
20k by 2021 will get 100 ltrs of fuel @200/Ltr...
Now 100ltrs of fuel @700/Ltr =70k...

So na 70k u are refunding back...

14 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by izonborn098(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Don't kill me with laugh..
SyrusdeHansome:

Sometimes what u pple call love is mind blowing. How can she love a guy she barely knows? For sending such amount of money to a total stranger he's a camel.
na so one girl brag that she dey get pm every 5minuter.. This forum is just occupied with simps just that the few real niggas are sharp that is why the simps are hiding..
Re: Should I Visit Him? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2023
cool You collected money and cancelled the meetup. Now you want to return the money cause sweet karma is after you cheesy

WICKED GENDER cheesy
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Karleb(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?

We blame guys but some of you women are trouble. Why did you collect money when you know you won't visit? undecided

Visit him now let him use you do ritual. Nobody go even miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by DONFASZY(m): 2:37am On Sep 01, 2023
For those ladies
That will ask for money TP and fail to show up

Its now crime in Nigeria

NPF will detain u n arrest u for fraud
If u no won go dont ask
Jus decline

It’s fraud
No case
U go stay cell n pay x 5 if arrested or invited

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Yes.
Return with interest.

I hope you know what N20,000 two years ago will amount to now when you adjust for inflation.
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Babamide(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
2 years ago he sent you money....
Now you are asking if you should visit him??

Wait fess... Refund the money fess, then ask if if you still come..
But if you are returning the money, please make it to be of value...
20k by 2021 will get 100 ltrs of fuel @200/Ltr...
Now 100ltrs of fuel @700/Ltr =70k...

So na 70k u are refunding back...
Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by IjebuWarrior: 4:16am On Sep 01, 2023
OP, you're indeed MADDD! So when you dey spend the money, fear no catch you then, abi? angry

Return his money or na Ojuelegba Thunder go strike you and ur generations. angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On Sep 01, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?
If you are no longer in contact with him, how are you going to refund the money? If your plan is to go visit him at the address he gave you a long time ago then I suggest you instead send him a Mail via Nairaland, and wait no matter how long it takes for him to get back to you to refund his money electronically instead . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by LandMann: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?

Return his money and add the interest 12% compounding annually.

If you don't do this you will not find peace and your relationship life will be a mess

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by 22o62021: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2023
See fine girl wey wan go put herself in trouble.

Life Don tire you for village.

Many guys will still PM you and send you money after seeing that you are a scammer

1 Like

Re: Should I Visit Him? by skj1377(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Return the money. if you don't visit him he will marry you faster.
Re: Should I Visit Him? by negaiyke: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2023
ChisomGloria:

Is it a good idea?

Maad Sharp Girl... Women and Their age long Manipulation tactics

If anyone here thinks this tales is about the money she scammed off the Maga, then that person is a dulladinho

Now guys look up, this Lady is fed up with her hoe phase, she wants to settle down now (remember he wanted to marry her, but no she was in university then)

Now she done graduate... So she has done a retrospect analysis of suitable mugus to entrap in marriage, then she now remembers an old simp from 2 years ago

Now she's ready, infact she has already decided....she just needs validation from us here.

She would visit him, apologize with her used and beat-up punna and even try to guilt-trip the guy for not putting more effort in his chase of her then

I such pray that the guy (or simp) would see through her bullshyte, bleep out his money with interest and inflation.....then drop her

6 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by MrAgbako: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
Wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see as fear Dy catch her ontop 20k
Make I keep shut sha
Olopa ma ko everybody
If u no dey fear man again u no dey fear GodπŸ˜‚ so u go chop the money without refund. Nawao
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2023
MrAgbako:

If u no dey fear man again u no dey fear GodπŸ˜‚ so u go chop the money without refund. Nawao
Ontop Uba money na im she Dy pannick like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Abeg make I Dy go jare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Should I Visit Him? by eepeepook: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Go to your bank, request for your account records. Point out the transaction and ask which account it came from. Refund it. Open and shut case.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Visit Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
Don't kill me with laugh.. na so one girl brag that she dey get pm every 5minuter.. This forum is just occupied with simps just that the few real niggas are sharp that is why the simps are hiding..

Ah tell u, this forum is made up of very weak guys pretending 2b strong. I can't even send money to a facebook girl talkless of this faceless forum.
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Talkisneeded: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Return his money with interest,20k two years ago is over 40k now
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Abu4shizo: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
you're a Wise Man
negaiyke:

Maad Sharp Girl... Women and Their age long Manipulation tactics

If anyone here thinks this tales is about the money she scammed off the Maga, then that person is a dulladinho

Now guys look up, this Lady is fed up with her hoe phase, she wants to settle down now (remember he wanted to marry her, but no she was in university then)

Now she done graduate... So she has done a retrospect analysis of suitable mugus to entrap in marriage, then she now remembers an old simp from 2 years ago

Now she's ready, infact she has already decided....she just needs validation from us here.

She would visit him, apologize with her used and beat-up punna and even try to guilt-trip the guy for not putting more effort in his chase of her then

I such pray that the guy (or simp) would see through her bullshyte, bleep out his money with interest and inflation.....then drop her
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Ppn247: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Refund his money first with interest.
Re: Should I Visit Him? by Foodqueen(f): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2023
This guilt is coming cos u are still unmarried.

But a man that was ready 2 yrs ago, won't be single now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Just Jerks / Guys Are Fools / Will U Sleep With Another Man For 1 Million Naira When In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.