Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Guys Are Fools - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Fools (2389 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Fools by preshus(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2008
a boy dating three girls is it that he is smart.

my brother told me about this friend
he was going out with lady 1,she try 2 give this guy all she could so dat he would marry her. d relationship went on 4 two and half years,
d guy found lady 2, he began 2 date her too along with lady 1,he found love in lady 2 he went on 2 marry her as his wife,but d lady stay abroad,
she went back to uk,he continue he date with lady 1,even when he had his wedding ring on. a new lady apply 4 a job at his place of work,he pick
interest in her ,dat now lady 3,they began to date again ,he now had 3 lady to himself,he kept on playing his game,when lady 1 suddenly took in
4 him,he beg her 2 abort it but she refuse,some how lady 3 git 2 know about it ,she decide to call it off.he denial ever having an affair with any one but if it true he as no interest in lady 1and will not marry her.so they started all over again.he told lady 3 dat he want to marry her,so she should take him to her parent ,so dat she will feel relax and let him have sexual intercorse wit her .is this fair . i wish i could tell her dat this guy is not real.
can some one come upwith a plan to stop dis lady 4rm taking dat fool to her parent.
Re: Guys Are Fools by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2008
Mind your Biz !
what are you?a police,watching another gals man all over town?
Let your Friend abi your brothers friend come seek for your opinion first or did she ask you to "watch" over her man?can you say for sure what your friend is doing wherever she is?abeg mind your biz.
between,why did u conclude that guys are fools?because of this singular act?
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
idiotic thread
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nautillus(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
i second the post above mine
Re: Guys Are Fools by AdamBrody1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
If guys are fools then you and your stupid friends are double fools!

Amebo You no get work do. Na to de warm another person soup na im u go de do! No go find person wey to give u better nacking, de siddon there de do olofofo for person!

FOOL!
Re: Guys Are Fools by skolars(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
when lady 1 suddenly took in
4 him,he beg her 2 abort it but she refuse,
are u this one b/c i m feeling it or are u the one about to marry b/c u sounded like one
remember u have brothers and cousins that r fools even daddy na guy b/4 and ur future husb.
Re: Guys Are Fools by diasporian: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
Me think the ladies are more foolish than the guy.
Re: Guys Are Fools by whitelexi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
@POSTER:

Your story is a reflection of society and what it has turned into, it sounds very real and i know it happens everyday. . .  I understand your frustration at hearing such a story or maybe even knowing the people involved but deciding to call all guys "fools" and expecting us to agree with u!!  Even i have to admire your courage, if this was a face-to-face situation, i doubt if u would have the guts sha grin
Re: Guys Are Fools by favcom(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
Stupid topic and a dumb post! angry angry
Re: Guys Are Fools by Ben13: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
poster, good discovery but mind your business.
Re: Guys Are Fools by opuro(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
because 1 guy de shag 3 babes now,
naim be say all guys are fools abi?
what if you see a guy wey de shag 9 babes or more?
AAAMEEEBBBOOO MAKE YOU SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH
Re: Guys Are Fools by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2008
ur brothers and all 'non-females' in ur house na dem be fools
ode oshi
Re: Guys Are Fools by gadgetzz: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
maybe the poster wan Bleep the guy too dats y she dey ask how to see the guy, woman, dem be mumu
Re: Guys Are Fools by Muza(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
grin cheesy Lmao grin cheesy grin @ poster,

I dnt see him as a fool,rather i see him as a player.
Its those women that are fooli$h,$tupid,chiken head,fish brained. . .
Re: Guys Are Fools by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
Another retard has been allowed to post! grin
Re: Guys Are Fools by smurf1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
What sorta retard generalization is this OP? ? ?, it seems to me like u dont have it all together upstairs, ~hisses~ lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are Fools by tope2000(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
smurf where the hell have been cheesy
MISSED U NA kiss
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
@all those pissed,
take it easy,the girl is just angry.
OP, I have a feeling you are not so grown up, probly still in your teens. Your anger is justified, but you shouldn't let it cloud your reasoning.
One guy cheating on three women does not make all guys fools. What of your own brother now? No be guy?
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
threadstarter na proper OTONDO
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
Sure, that guy must be a fool. But not all guys are fool.
Plz, dnt let the kinds of Adam Brody wey dey slut himself around, going from one female to the next in a week's time make you think all guys are fool. cry cry

Like Ifyalways said, mind your biz lol. tongue
Re: Guys Are Fools by smurf1(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
tope2000:

smurf where the hell have been cheesy
MISSED U NA kiss

Awwwww, ma sweet aunt, how are u, missed u too very much kiss, was busy wiff school o, but we thank God for erything,  cheesy

I'm just pissed at the OP, seems like someone put a stop payment on her reality CHECK, like for real!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Guys Are Fools by AdamBrody1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ebony

Ebony-Silk:

Sure, that guy must be a fool. But not all guys are fool.
Plz, dnt let the kinds of Adam Brody wey dey slut himself around, going from one female to the next in a week's time make you think all guys are fool. cry cry

Like Ifyalways said, mind your biz lol. tongue

So i am a fool for slutting myself around abi?

KWESHUN;

Who do i slut with? Chicks or chickens?

If the girls can be so generous to open their punnanies for me to pump, bump and grind and i walk away after a hard day's work and midnight press up, who is the ultimate fool at the end?

Me thinks you haven't been laid in a long while hence your venoms at me! Go get one sugar stick up your bodily holes and you will feel better afterwards!
Re: Guys Are Fools by sistawoman: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2008
Tell you what and i really really mean it, because what this "playa" is trying to do is wrong so freaking wrong.  

He wants girl #3 to introduce him to her parents on a promise to marry, when he is already married just because he wants to Bleep her.  That is wrong.  It is wrong to bring the parents into it and make her shame public in front of her parents.

I know in Nigerian culture meeting the parents is a big deal, just like it is for me.  I would never introduce a guy to my parents unless i was seeking my fathers approval.  And to have that person turn around and use me then find out they are married with a child out of wedlock is wrong.

So here is what i want you to do:

Give me the name and number of his wife.

Give me the name and number of his baby mama

Give me the name and number of GF #3.

I will set it all str8 and you dont need to worry.
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@ebony

So i am a fool for slutting myself around abi?

KWESHUN;

If the girls can be so generous to open their punnanies for me to pump, bump and grind and i walk away after a hard day's work and midnight press up, who is the ultimate fool at the end?

Me thinks you haven't been laid in a long while hence your venoms at me! Go get one sugar stick up your bodily holes and you will feel better afterwards!

co-sign, co-sign, co-sign
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@ebony

So i am a fool for slutting myself around Abbi?

KWESHUN;

Lord knows what da hell you been sleeping with.

Do you fault the women for "falling" for you, thinking you had some sense up there? Did they tell you they just left their men a week before just because of a brokenheart that occurred a few years back?

Maybe if you start thinking abt something progressive instead of someone getting laid or not (sick bastard), then maybe your life wouldn't be in disarray as it is now. oponu tongue tongue
Re: Guys Are Fools by okererhime(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Do you fault the women for "falling" for you, thinking you had some sense up there? Did they tell you they just left their men a week before just because of a brokenheart that occurred a few years back?

Maybe if you start thinking about something progressive instead of someone getting laid or not (sick bastard), then maybe your life wouldn't be in disarray as it is now. oponu tongue tongue

The reason one do not seem to do anything is because he or she does not think about it, Maybe you do a lot of things because you care, If you do I ll say I LOV , and keep the E to myself Jut in case U'd FORK,
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Maybe if you start thinking about something progressive instead of someone getting laid or not (sick bastard), then maybe your life wouldn't be in disarray as it is now. oponu tongue tongue
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
okererhime:

The reason one do not seem to do anything is because he or she does not think about it, Maybe you do a lot of things because you care, If you do I ll say I LOV , and keep the E to myself Jut in case U'd FORK,
Re: Guys Are Fools by Pataki: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
Another female idiot has been discovered today.

Jobless goon!
Re: Guys Are Fools by steve49ja(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
Now you be careful with the way you generalise
Re: Guys Are Fools by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2008
So OMO IBO is not the only one trying to get attention. lmaoooooooo.

Sorry, na me and Adam Brody. . . . kiss kiss Adamu, where u dey?we go help with this your heartbreak by force by force
Re: Guys Are Fools by whitelexi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
Free the kpanshing or get yourself involved! Haba! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Like You / How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. / Confession! Xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.