Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (9065 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by FKMagazine(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2023
It sounds shameful
But, let them sha do it
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Lekmanz87(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2023
naptu2:
Federal Government and Ogun State Government to jointly finance reconstruction and rehabilitation of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway as Dave Umahi visits Dapo Abiodun and tours Federal Ministry of Works projects in Ogun State.

Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR, CON @dabiodunMFR

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1697255256315601193

Long overdue sef
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Dbarrzx: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2023
We hope it is not just a mere promise but matched with actions and project delivered.
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Psady(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
If David umahi can pull this off, he has my full respect for life , that road has been a complete eyesore for years , and this governor's kept a deaf ear to our people's plight for so long.
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by springer: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Dapo useless governor
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Tartasbags(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Please I need help, for the past two months is like my bags and shoe making shop is invincible. As the result feeding as become very challenging anyone with any amount should please help me out. This is my last hope, may God bless you all
Opay
90 50 82 76 65
Oguntade Tolulope
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Demurray: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2023
The past FGs will use four years to advertise projects, when it eventually starts, it takes like forever to complete.

Hope Tinubu regime won't emulate the past governments .

We are watching ?
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I got a feeling that Umahi will be a performing Minister.
No doubt about it
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by MomohMrMoore: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
If FG involve Ogun state, then its already a failed mission. Dapo Abiodun or Ogun state has the worst road in the country. Apart from Abeoluta town, no good road in all the rest of Ogun. Its d worst state in Nigeria despite being closest to Lagos. They only get Federal allocation and share with d ones generated internally.
Re: FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by jersey4: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun is to Lagos,
What Kogi is to Abuja:
BASKET CASE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Rights Activists Protesting In Lagos / Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri To Youths / 2023: Tinubu Govt Unfaithful, Failed To Fulfil Promises – NLC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.