Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Is He Entitled Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Entitled Or What (803 Views)

Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Entitled Or What by Athena6(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Thanks
Re: Is He Entitled Or What by TimT: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lol... Firstly the story get as e be....

But, the Fact is, your cousin is into Yahoo....
Now, there's nothing u can do about that... A 22yr old guy has "Boys", still bought phone for one of "His boys"...
That's okay.. It's his money so he can spend as he sees fit...
For the fact that you are aware of the 3m that he amassed, and he said he does hav NGN1500, that shows he is "Wicked".... not stingy o, I mean pure wickedness....
So if I were you, just cut everything off with him... Don't give him a reason... Just block his number, stop picking his calls, stop talking to him totally...
He didn't tell you that he got millions, so u also don't tell him your reasons...
Nothing will happen... Life will still go on...
"I like you" no be for mouth, e go show for your actions...
Out of nothing, you still remembered him in his time of need...
But obviously, you don't matter to him, that's why he didn't reason your existence...
Be wise....
Re: Is He Entitled Or What by vincenteger: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
He's not entitled but your approach
Don't give to expect in return
You can choose to say yes or no perhaps it's your money.
Re: Is He Entitled Or What by Athena6(f): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
Lol... Firstly the story get as e be....

But, the Fact is, your cousin is into Yahoo....
Now, there's nothing u can do about that... A 22yr old guy has "Boys", still bought phone for one of "His boys"...
That's okay.. It's his money so he can spend as he sees fit...
For the fact that you are aware of the 3m that he amassed, and he said he does hav NGN1500, that shows he is "Wicked".... not stingy o, I mean pure wickedness....
So if I were you, just cut everything off with him... Don't give him a reason... Just block his number, stop picking his calls, stop talking to him totally...
He didn't tell you that he got millions, so u also don't tell him your reasons...
Nothing will happen... Life will still go on...
"I like you" no be for mouth, e go show for your actions...
Out of nothing, you still remembered him in his time of need...
But obviously, you don't matter to him, that's why he didn't reason your existence...
Be wise....
Thanks I am starting to see life as it is, no more soft heart

1 Like

Re: Is He Entitled Or What by thinkmoney(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Loan me 500k... need am like bad
Re: Is He Entitled Or What by bassdow: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

You better change your heart to a hardened one.

Me sef wey dey talk, I'm yet to fully grow a hardended heart. You see HUmans eh, we're worse than those we criticize.

you see that lovely cute little innocent baby, the moment e grow beyond 10-years old, the world go change am sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband With Girlfriend, Says It Her First Time / Now That Nairaland Is Back. / Why Wasn't I Just Born RICH? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.