Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi (63007 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The devil is really out to wreck homes..
We need to consciously walk with God and involve join fully in our homes.

The man and woman have a part to play.
No be everything be devil...Africans sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by UnfairLife7(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
bonnyhope:

Not only celebrities, it is because they do announcements on their own

Many homes are crumbling
it's mostly celebrities. Which your more home is crumbling? How many you don see for your community or family?

An average Nigerian will prefer to die than to go their separate ways in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Sweetvie: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
pocohantas:
This is sad to read. They looked lovely together and it is worse that they have been separated before for years and they came back together. What could have gone wrong a second time?

I pray they find peace and healing. embarassed
I think they really need to sit down and sort out their difference. Breaking up and coming back together is not going to solve anything.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Naijaashee: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Like one man said, you need some level of stupidity to last long in marriage. smiley

None of these two look like people who are prepared to be stupid...
. He who thinks himself wise shall be drowned out by the laughter of the gods. That stupidity you so ignorantly antagonized is the love and fear of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by sisisioge: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Again? I knew all those social media love of always showing off her as.s wont last. It was as if the only thing they both love about their relationship was the azz. It is well sha, may God bless each with their heart desires.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by isabi2lof: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
At least, you're free to sleep around without being answerable to anyone and your wife won't feel any emotion pains afterwards.

I wish you guys the best in your new phase of life ..

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by pocohantas(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sweetvie:
I think they really need to sit down and sort out their difference. Breaking up and coming back together is not going to solve anything.

You think they haven't done that, Sweetvie? cry If they haven't, I hope they find the wisdom to. Maybe counselling.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by loganx: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

Leave the devil out of this, he has no hand in it.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
There’s no way dude no go dey cheat grin

Ladies too dey rush ham for movies industry..

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Oh well... Hopefully, it was good while it lasted.

Good luck to them in their future lives.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
900warriorz:
Abeg make all these yeyebrities getat with failed marriages here and there angry

Y'all make marriage undesirable for upcoming youths hence one of the numerous reasons for moral decadence today. Ask youths today if they wanna marry and hear what they'd say.

Me, I go marry and e no go fail...make una no discourage us angry

You don't need anyone to encourage or discourage you from doing what is best for you...!

Marriage and Divorce are not evil... Whichever rocks anyone's boat, he or she should do. Life is too short to be miserable while trying to maintain a status quo.

Not every married person is happy in his or her union... Sometimes, divorce keeps people from losing their sanity... Or their lives, for that matter.

The Gospel and Worship Leader, Osinachi Nwachukwu would be alive and flourishing by now if she had done away with her abusive marriage. Her abusive husband would be walking free too.

9 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Uprightness100(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The devil is really out to wreck homes in these last days.
We need to consciously walk with God and involve him fully in our homes.

Most important! Live prepared! The coming of JESUS CHRIST is imminent.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Baba say I'm heartbroken grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Hezmatosky: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
When una dey f*rk people wives dey wreck homes, in the name of fine boy and celebrities, you no no say e go reach ur end kiss I know from ur mind you're even happy with it sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Sukkyy2010: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

There is a clear difference between a wild man and a wild woman.

It's more difficult for a wild woman to behave normal again than the man.
keep proving your moniker. Ode!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Like one man said, you need some level of stupidity to last long in marriage. smiley

None of these two look like people who are prepared to be stupid...

Since you are wise, I expect you to be single for life.

I won't bring your parents into this, because I'm sure they're still married, and, in any case, stupidity wasn't required to have a happy hole in their generation.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dy way 2 of them rapport fine on social media u will think their marriage was perfect

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by CoolAmbience(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

My own take, the devil has nothing to do with this, I mean absolutely nothing.

This is all about westernization and women beginning to see themselves as equal to men.

So many, I repeat, so very many marriages are suffering because of this. Many more marriages will pack up in the next decade.

Why do you think there are plenty baby mamas scattered all over the place?

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by yungwilly(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
As u Carry the matter come social media now, how we go respect your privacy, wetin concern me self, when I lost my eight years relationship who I tell. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Side chick’s smiling

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by skj1377(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yes oo. Never Marry a slay mama. That lady is a commercial lady. The funny thing is max 20yrs she will be single again . I hope the guy man will not accept her back then. E don clear for Paul wife for USA now she is looking for way back stylishly. There is big difference between commitment and entertainment in relationship the sooner women know the better for them
zedegit:
Marry better wife, una go dey rush Tiktok creators.

He saw nothing wrong with his wife exposing her laps in public. Now the person wey get laps don collect am.

Even if you give her #200 000 monthly, she won't appreciate it because someone else is willing to offer #2 million for a weekend getaway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by GanagiBitrus: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Since you are wise, I expect you to be single for life.

I won't bring your parents into this, because I'm sure they're still married, and, in any case, stupidity wasn't required to have a happy hole in their generation.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by GanagiBitrus: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Naijaashee:
. He who thinks himself wise shall be drowned out by the laughter of the gods. That stupidity you so ignorantly antagonized is the love and fear of GOD.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by NaijaSumigan: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The devil is really out to wreck and shatter homes in these last days.
We need to consciously walk with God and involve him fully in our homes.

Most important! Live prepared! The coming of JESUS CHRIST is imminent.

It was never a Christian home so we shouldn't dwell much on it. It's not a model marriage for believers.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by delishpot: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Maybe she couldn't stand his waywardness again. Gone are the days when women want to endure Bs cos of yeye society that won't stand for them when push comes to shove.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Vulcan24(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
That's a gigolo name, are y sure this guy is smart?
I think most hunks are always on low key!
I will advise u to keep ur marriage away from public.

Me wey nor dey popular, the day I posted my wife, all the babes in my inbox gets Insultive , who knows wetin they dia mind

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Sweetvie: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
pocohantas:

You think they haven't done that, Sweetvie? cry If they haven't, I hope they find the wisdom to. Maybe counselling.
I know right
I just don't know what to think again. Maybe it's much more than what they show. I hope they find peace.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
GodlyTunde:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday morning, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906.604.0652.

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Access Bank PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875
My name is Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa.

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Everytime this message pop on nairaland it will show that the sender are yesterday morning. My question is he no dey change time of eating?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Olawade24: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Winters23:
Every end of a run is the beginning of a new race

Time to chose wisely
You've ruin my divk. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / I Make $100,000 In A Week - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.