Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Shocking!!! Bolanle Ninalowo Needs Our Prayers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!!! Bolanle Ninalowo Needs Our Prayers (428 Views)

Female Fans Go Gaga Over Actor Bolanle Ninalowo’s Shower Photo / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Bolanle Ninalowo Needs Our Prayers by GGSG(f): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bolanle Ninalowo's marriage crashes

https://nollywoodtatafo..com/2023/09/shocking-bolanle-ninalowos-marriage.html

“Finally i accept the reality of the End to a Road… My wife & I have decided to go our separate ways and headed for an irreconcilable marriage dissolution.” - Bolanle Ninalowo

The famous Nollywood star, Bolanle Ninalowo has announced the end of his marriage on Instagram.

what could have led to the dissolution of this beautiful Union?

Let's discuss at NOLLYWOOD TATAFO

https://nollywoodtatafo..com/2023/09/shocking-bolanle-ninalowos-marriage.html

Re: Shocking!!! Bolanle Ninalowo Needs Our Prayers by Chochovini: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
You can‘t divorce a woman that gorgeous and be alrught. I know that a perfect marriage is not the function of beauty. Again, I know some women can be very difficult at time especially at home but please go back and make peace while still yoy may.

If not for anything, at least just for the sake of the kids. Otherwise, no amount of prayer will make things right.

(1) (Reply)

Can you eat bread without butter?? / Finding The Perfect Time For Sexual Intimacy / What Is Ur Best Social Media Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.