Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland (7463 Views)

Top Ten Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria... International Observer ( Displora) / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Taps That Run Dry: Nigeria's two biggest cities battle acute water shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Omoawoke: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
ariesbull:
okay keep believing your own lies

The truth is that Yoruba region in southern Nigeria is the most backward...even Niger Delta is better

That’s not true

Enugu and Ebonyi are the most backward and least developed in southern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Go and search anywhere, if you ever see any city in the southeast ranked higher than Ibadan, please tag me….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Jcoleworld911: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is not an argument

You are free to do your search about Ibadan.

Ibadan is massive and has some of the best places in Nigeria.
Ibadan is miles ahead of the entire southeast
Go and verify

Those Ibadan social media jokes don deceive you

This all Ibadan can offer?🫤
Oboy, Ibadan is a ghetto

2 Likes

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Jcoleworld911: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is not an argument

You are free to do your search about Ibadan.

Ibadan is massive and has some of the best places in Nigeria.
Ibadan is miles ahead of the entire southeast
Go and verify

Those Ibadan social media jokes don deceive you

Oboy, Ibadan is a ghetto

Slums and rustic brownish houses shouldn’t be classified as “development”
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by ariesbull: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Continue deceiving yourself, so in your mind Ibadan is developed??🌚

Tell me any city in Nigeria that has the same rustic brownish dilapidated buildings like Ibadan except osun, ekiti, ogun

Stop celebrating backwardness, you guys are really backwards

Abeokuta
Shagamu

Has those types of roofs in Ibadan
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Omoawoke: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oboy, Ibadan is a ghetto

Slums and rustic brownish houses shouldn’t be classified as “development”

Argue like a sisi, clap hands and weep. We talk of facts not Social media skits
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Noneroone(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
EngrKemp:

Bonny town host the oldest Anglican church in Nigeria.
Not Onitsha.
St. Stephens bonny is the oldest church in Nigeria.... Anglican
The oldest Anglican diocese I said.
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by dominic17: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Not really Igbo have a culture of rehabilitating their homes
parkervero:

...but I think most of the towns in South West are older than these towns you mentioned. You can expect to see old architectural buildings around.
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Cantonese: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mindlog:

Oyo state alone is 28,454 km² of land area while Israel is 22,145 km².........Now compare Oyo State, no compare Ibadan to Israel. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As small as its landmass, Israel fought a war with six countries in 1948 and defeated them all. Victorious from the battle, Israel possessed more lands. After several wars, Israel has increased in landmass, a very solid economy and one of the best military in the world. Presently Iran, Hezbollah, etc would not dare get into a war with Israel, as they know the consequence.

Bros, it is not by landmass. Your landmass can be like Mali’s with nothing to show for it.

So what you see as small, carries solid people, industrious and they absolutely rule over you. All that you wear, live in, telephone, laptops and drugs are from them.

They rule over you!
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by EngrKemp: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nice2023:

Check ur facts well,the first Anglican church also known as Ebube Niger in Onitsha was founded in 1857 which is far older than St stephens u just mentioned.

The oldest Catholic church in Nigeria is Arousa cathedral in Edo state, founded in 1517 century it located at the Obas Palace.

The second oldest is St Anthony Monastery founded in 1690. That is about 16 century ago in itsekiri Delta state.

Your sol called St stephens was founded in 1880.
Just imagine what somebody is saying.
My so called?
Aren't u sick in the head?

Bonny and Opobo were the places the whites first came in Nigeria and they lived there so St. Stephens bonny remains the first Anglican Church planted in Nigeria
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Nice2023(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
EngrKemp:

Just imagine what somebody is saying.
My so called?
Aren't u sick in the head?

Bonny and Opobo were the places the whites first came in Nigeria and they lived there so St. Stephens bonny remains the first Anglican Church planted in Nigeria

When stupid people like u want to lie they will first start insulting others.

Mr. Man U need to go back to school. I am a history student and my wife is a graduate of history.

Anything u don't know read, learn and understand it better.

Next time argue with fact and make research for complete validation olodo.
Onitsha is even older than ur bonny Town.
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Basic123: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2023
Abagworo:

Ibadan is not so big as you try to exaggerate and it is not modern. I've been there 3 times and the people there will be arguing it's larger than Lagos which made me laugh. Ibadan isn't much larger than Port Harcourt and Benin City but it is clearly larger than Aba and Enugu just in Landmass. Most residential houses in Ibadan are either bungalow or a storey building while most residential houses in Aba are 3 to 6 storey meaning the landmass is almost the same. Wastage of land by building too many bungalows doesn't make a city better.
I spent 15 years in Ibadan and I didn't get to know so many places in that city of 11 local government.
I schooled there,married their daughter,resided there before moving to Abuja in 2022

YOU ARE A LIAR!
You can t know the whole Ibadna by just visiting
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by pachigo001(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2023
Gerhards:

Any day South West reach this level i will start to respect them .. nothing like brown roof grin
grin grin grin

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Basic123: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2023
Error401:
LThats why I get tired of your people, SE is more populated than southwest only by mouth, if we go google and wikipedia now, its another story entirely lol.
You only chest beast on baseless assumptions. And why should we minus Lagos? Is Lagos in SE?
I think its high time we should start to help them minus ANAMBRA and ENUGU(Established by britain)

They are soo foolish not to know that millions of yoruba people called IKEJA,IKORODU,OSHODI,EPE,AJAH,ELEGUSHI,ONIRU ETC Hometowns and that is where they return to during festivities and where their ancestors lived.

LAGOS IS A STATE WITH MANY TOWN THAT TRANSFORMED TO CONURBATIONS OF TOWNS AND TO A MEGACITY
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Basic123: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Cantonese:

As small as its landmass, Israel fought a war with six countries in 1948 and defeated them all. Victorious from the battle, Israel possessed more lands. After several wars, Israel has increased in landmass, a very solid economy and one of the best military in the world. Presently Iran, Hezbollah, etc would not dare get into a war with Israel, as they know brake consequence.

Bros, it is not be landmass. Your landmass can be like Mali’s with nothing to show for it.

So what you see as small, carries solid people, industrious and they absolutely rule over you. All that you wear, live in, telephone, laptops and drugs are from them. With that natural resources.

They rule over you!
Isreal can not defeat any country without US backing. Isreal is just 57th US state in middle east.They created the country Its there's.Isreal was established in middle east to advance US interests.

If you don't know it,forget about it
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by GoodLife4live: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Yes, old architectural buildings but little or no investment in its maintenance. During my student days in Cambridge, I lived in a house built in 1827 and still retaining its old architectural designs but well maintained.
Shutup... Dis are city in Yoruba land.. too...

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Mindlog: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Shutup... Dis are city in Yoruba land.. too...

Internet enabled phone are not allowed in psychiatric wards....the mental health nurse in charge of your ward, needs to be queried.
Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by GoodLife4live: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Internet enabled phone are not allowed in psychiatric wards....the mental health nurse in charge of your ward, needs to be queried.
ode...

Naa IRU ISLAND BE DIS.. RENAMED VICTORIA ISLAND ..

Dis is also one of the Yoruba City...

Oya kill ya self

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Mindlog: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2023
GoodLife4live:
ode...

Naa IRU ISLAND BE DIS.. RENAMED VICTORIA ISLAND ..

Dis is also one of the Yoruba City...

Oya kill ya self

Like I posted earlier, the mental health nurse in charge of your ward have questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: Ten Biggest Cities In Igboland by Ttipsy(f): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Like I posted earlier, the mental health nurse in charge of your ward have questions to answer.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Boko Haram Sponsors / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour / NJC Wants 2 Judges Accused Of Corruption Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.