Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father (9043 Views)

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mr--Why:

@lefulefu
Take am easy oooo, make Ifeoma no catch you ooo, She get spies all rounda oo cheesy
spies ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Goldieluks: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

remember u showed me on 2go grin grin grin grin

What is 2go?
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by emofine(f): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

i sabi say u be waffi babe.oya come make we empty dis bottle of sapele water grin grin grin grin

and we kon dey pour am for ur empty head abi tongue
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Dvampire(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
i wonder why majority of the posters on this forum resort to hurling insults and other unprintables at someone who decides to share a story. if you doubt the genuiness of a story, i believe there are better ways of expressing it. the whole idea is for all of us to pick a lesson or two out of the story and move on. i wonder if Nairaland would be the same again if people decide not to contribute to the forum as a result of some negative reactions of some contributors. afterall, a good percentage of us were not witnesses to the story above.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

What is 2go?
see as she dey pretend grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dvampire:

i wonder why majority of the posters on this forum resort to hurling insults and other unprintables at someone who decides to share a story. if you doubt the genuiness of a story, i believe there are better ways of expressing it. the whole idea is for all of us to pick a lesson or two out of the story and move on. i wonder if Nairaland would be the same again if people decide not to contribute to the forum as a result of some negative reactions of some contributors. afterall, a good percentage of us were not witnesses to the story above.
ty my broda.dem just haterzz for real sad
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Goldieluks: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

see as she dey pretend grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, what is 2go?
enlighten me pls.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
emofine:

and we kon dey pour am for your empty head abi tongue
awwh sister kilode?
u don dey vex with me? grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Seriously, what is 2go?
enlighten me pls.

if u allow me press ur small yansh den i go elighten u grin
Deal? grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by frenchman2: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
true story or not, there is a lesson to be learnt
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by emofine(f): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

awwh sister kilode?
u don dey vex with me? grin

haba, how I go vex local comedian nau. . . na play play, shebi ur oyinbo girl neva sabi dat kain ting come teach u grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

if u allow me press your small yansh den i go elighten u grin
Deal? grin

But you already claimed to have touched it,ain't? shocked
see yourself. tongue

besides am not a white girl with a flat butt,take note.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
@sexkillz- na  U̶̲̥̅̊  be the new 190. You always crack me up. Is Patrick Obahiagbon a relative of yours? cheesy

@op- this is a grade A bullsh.yt story, bent at downgrading Igbo girls. I rebuke you.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
pDude:

@sexkillz- na  U̶̲̥̅̊  be the new 190. You always crack me up. Is Patrick Obahiagbon a relative of yours? cheesy

@op- this is a grade A bullsh.yt story, bent at downgrading Igbo girls. I rebuke you.
abeg shut up.u dey here dey open ur mouth instead make u dey sell for ur shed.See customers wan leave ur stall ooo grin.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

abeg shut up.u dey here dey open your mouth instead make u dey sell for your shed.See customers wan leave your stall ooo grin.

grin grin hahaha. Now that was one very funny yab. grin grin

Nice one.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by hbrednic: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
@OP,
you wont be getting out of the rehab soonest tongue
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by zoogy2007: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tales by moonlight. MODERATOR! Move this to the children's section.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
hbrednic:

@OP,
you wont be getting out of the rehab soonest tongue
mumu grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by MAKABBEY(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
A nice script good for entertaning industries. But still wat make u think ur ifeoma de here? May be she don go to her village, since she los both lovers. So bro lefulefu, u sound like ur name. CRAP
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by gratiaeo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
You wouldnt blame the girl maybe she thought that the boy mighty be like the father somedays, or what do you think in a family where papa is chasing his sons girlfriend
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by doctokwus: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Stopped reading after d 1st paragraph;eventhough its obviously fiction u are tryin to sell as a story,its too deficient to pass for one;d whole basis of a good story is for u to have a gud xperience of life,u now blend reality wt projections and bit of fairy tale,trying to kp d audience in suspense;but right frm d 1st paragraph,it was patently clear where u were heading,there is no creativity,nil originality and its too fairy tale to kp anybody excited.
Jst my own opinion,dnt mean to put anybody down
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Maximip(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
I'm surprised the story sounds like fiction to many, but i've actually
seen something similar happen too.

At the end of the day, the babe loses both father and son.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by pegy: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
How much is the jeep?  l want to know
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by pegy: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
Some body should help me, my oga for office say make i write budget on what we need for office like stationaries, laptop,printer etc. Pls l don't know how to start direct me.That is budget for one year or one month
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
I am not supprise when I saw the name of the poster cus the guy never post any sensable comment b4 on NL
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by engrj(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
every body need money even u.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by poby(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
Crap!!!Tales by sun light-
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
Wait oh,I can't fit believe lefu started a thread in english,abi person use him handle log in
@ topic sounds like a nolly production.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Blakjewelry(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
abeg no blame the babe @all, u know weda the guy don dey brag about em fada wealth, so, as she come see the fada now na em she say make she change gear.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Ibomade1: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by zone77(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
diz is super storyy!!!!!,
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by pegy: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Well, girls do things like that without the boy friend knowing it, the only thing was that ifeoma's boy friend is aware of it, though it bad attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers / Funny Facebook Posts And Comments / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.