Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father (9034 Views)

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
Back then in the university I remember one of my close pals who was dating this igbo babe. This my close pally was from a well to do family and he really loved this babe. His love for her was so strong tht he took over this girl"s financial issues. He was paying half of her school fees, giving her money for textbooks, paying her house rent and upon all that, also giving her a weekly allowance of thirty thousand naira.

Anyway to cut a long story short this my pally on his birthday took this his girlriend to his parents house and introduced her as his girlfriend and future wife to be. But immediately his dad set his eyes on the girl omo tory come change oo. This girl started acting funny and treating my pally differently until she dropped the bombshell that she was leaving him for his dad because she was in love with the dad.

But then according to what my pally told me his girlfriend only started falling in love with his dad only after his dad gave her eighty thousand naira on that day he took her home and a hundred and fifty thousand naira the next day. Anyway this babe ditched my pally for his father after the dad promised her to start paying her school fees in full and rented a bigger more beautiful apartment for the babe. My pally pleaded with this girl not to ditch him but in reply she called him a mugu and an agbero.

Anyway we were not that surprised to hear that this my pally"s dad just made use of the girl and dumped her in the cold. This babe in order not to lose everything started calling my pally and telling him she was now a born again christian and that old things have passed away and he should give her a second chance and bla bla bla but trust my pally he just ignored her grin.

Right now he is in Ireland and married to a beautiful Irish chick and he has a child already but then this babe no wan let go. He has changed his phone number on a frequent basis because of the endless flashing he gets from her from what he tells me. So Ifeoma if you can hear me abeg leave my pally alone o because he is now happily married.

Naija babes and their fish brain sef. Una go get better person as husband material but because of money wey no wan let una see road una go just dump the bobo start to dey chase after moneybags grin grin grin grin.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by r231(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by slimyem: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
Bullshit!
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by sleekch1c(f): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
@op
great, ur clumsy frnd married an irish for his papers, whats new?

1 Like

Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Samxiulee: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Is this story by moonlight? If not give us more details,
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Beync(f): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
Giberish from a clown
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Gallivanting Idiosyncratic Bullshitology![/size]
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 16, 2011
crap
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by HighChief4(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by micheall36: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2011
Nice one, the gurl is realy a money monger
But i coudnt stop geting piss at u each time i read"Igbo babe" igbo babe"
why stigmaticing the conduct to tribe, too bad bro,Gurls loving money is an idividual
thing and not tribe so please give the tribal name calling thing a break bro.

Meanwhile the gurl must be off her sences to say yes to son and a father.
She is sick i guess!!

2 Likes

Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2011
guess she has always been a bad chick
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by LoveKing(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2011
Funny :-))
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by emofine(f): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2011
I'm just wondering why you, lefulefu never wrote your synopsis in pidgin as you usually do abi pijin don begin dey wear you with all your amebo talk
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Ranoscky(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
Loading. . . 98%
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by executinal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
subscribing,
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by martinosi: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
More Naija Bullsh***, people that have nothing better to do then post stupid stories,
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Texther(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
dis is superstory,
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Goldieluks: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
Hissing, too long to read. i need a reading dummy. undecided
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
More please.

Part 2.

This is an interesting script for a Nollywood movie, "IFEOMA DON'T CRY".
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
emofine:

I'm just wondering why you, lefulefu never wrote your synopsis in pidgin as you usually do abi pijin don begin dey wear you with all your amebo talk

na wich one come be ur own for inside grin grin grin grin.wether na pidgin or na for queens english i converse wetin matter be say u  understand wetin i talk grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hissing, too long to read. i need a reading dummy. undecided
yeye girl oya come here make i press ur small yansh grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
Orikinla:

More please.

Part 2.

This is an interesting script for a Nollywood movie, "IFEOMA DON'T CRY".
my broda pt 2 no dey oooo.dis one na true life tory cheesy
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

yeye girl oya come here make i press your small yansh grin

You wish my yansh was small.
lipsrsealed
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

You wish my yansh was small.
lipsrsealed

remember u showed me on 2go grin grin grin grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by MrWhy1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Are you the pal in question here? When did your pal employ you to be his spokesman or public relations office? (No hard feelings bro cool)
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
why are we concerned about this story now?
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mr--Why:

Are you the pal in question here? When did your pal employ you to be his spokesman or public relations office? (No hard feelings bro cool)
i have no choice than to post d tory coz of Ifeoma"s stalking ways grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by emofine(f): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

na wich one come be your own for inside grin grin grin grin.wether na pidgin or na for queens english i converse wetin matter be say u  understand wetin i talk grin

Whenever you narrate your fiction I've become accustomed to your kwe kwe style so it kinda affects the manner in which I read your fairytale when you use google translator to interprete your english, lefulefu it's not by force if english no gree flow komot from ur mouth I prefer your pidgin memoirs anyway.
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by MMM2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
sh!t topic on NL front page angry shame embarassed
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by MrWhy1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
@lefulefu
i have no choice than to post d tory coz of Ifeoma"s stalking ways

Take am easy oooo, make Ifeoma no catch you ooo, She get spies all rounda oo cheesy
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
emofine:

Whenever you narrate your fiction I've become accustomed to your kwe kwe style so it kinda affects the manner in which I read your fairytale when you use google translator to interprete your english, lefulefu it's not by force if english no gree flow komot from your mouth I prefer your pidgin memoirs anyway.
i sabi say u be waffi babe.oya come make we empty dis bottle of sapele water grin grin grin grin
Re: Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father by juman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

Is this story by moonlight? If not give us more details,

Nothing in the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Relationships Have Secrets? / Exposed : Instagram Runs Girls And Their Mode Of Operation / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.