Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA (62399 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by AriyaTV: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:
That's why it's America. We have the financial resources to do things like this, but corruption will not allow it. Our hope in the hand of PO

Why didn't PO do it Anambra?

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Thomasankara(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
[/color]u mean Somalians dominate Minneapolis?[color=#770077]
Schrodinger2:
For the records, this city/state is home to Somalians from African.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
BItt:

Majorly because they speak one general language and they are years older than the country Nigeria.

Also [b]I noticed Africans hardly think towards improvements [/b]or perhaps, we have a lackluster attitude

you are right about us not thinking forward towards improvement, BUT it is deliberate! -

Most Africans, especially Nigerians have an "I better pass you" mentality - aka "what I can do, you can't do or where I can go, you cant go or what I can enjoy, you can't enjoy it" - and it is born out of deep inferiority complex - and once it starts, it is sustained by the insatiable desire to feel superior to one's peers, and create a class of oppressors, committing all manner of impunity to fuel that sadistic desire of "I have arrived"

This is why our politicians steal and invest the money abroad, because they hate to see even the people they stole from pay to enjoy little comforts and pleasures of life..

2 Likes

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by razzydoo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Is that Marriot hotel on Joel Ogunnaike? Ikeja too can feel like Yankee sometimes. With Oyinbos and bright lights everywhere…
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
AFRICAN CITIZEN ALWAYS SEE THE ADVANCE COUNTRY THROUGH THEIR WINDOWS, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE IDEA TO MAKE IT HAPPEN HERE IN NIGERIA
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
razzydoo:
Is that Marriot hotel on Joel Ogunnaike? Ikeja too can feel like Yankee sometimes. With Oyinbos and bright lights everywhere…
you can only live in what you build, Nigerian citizen keep on build hell as a nation,they forget that they would live inside the hell they build

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by thaoriginator: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
OMG 😨
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
AriyaTV:

Why didn't PO do it Anambra?
when are you going to live in the truth,I wonder how the Nigerian citizen reason nowadays
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Those terrorists wey no like better thing fit come blow himself up for here
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BlackAdam65: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lightorder:
This things wey full for mushin here , you are calling beautiful

They should come here to Lagos and experience WONDER ride by electric blue rail , driven by locomotives. Wonder of Lagos naija technology. First of it's kind.

America never see anything sef. Who una dey trip
hahaha you are very funny
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by thaoriginator: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:
That's why it's America. We have the financial resources to do things like this, but corruption will not allow it. Our hope in the hand of PO
fuucks PO!
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
thaoriginator:
OMG 😨
this is not magic, but Ideas matter a lot

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
For the records, this city/state is home to Somalians from African.
what does Somalia look like
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by IamKizzbrown10(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Regardless i love my country nigeria and i know we will get there, but will love to vist there

who go carry me go
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
thaoriginator:
fuucks PO!
can you imagine your comment,then use the idea you have to develop here, if you have any tangible contribution
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by razzydoo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chetas81:
AFRICAN CITIZEN ALWAYS SEE THE ADVANCE COUNTRY THROUGH THEIR WINDOWS, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE IDEA TO MAKE IT HAPPEN HERE IN NIGERIA
Yes it is your own POV but it’s somewhat misleading. Even Oyinbos love it here.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by poweredcom(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:
RUBBISH!

NA THIS NONSENSE THEM GO USE ATTRACT UNA, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, ONE GUNMAN GO ENTER KILL YOU INSIDE FOR THERE.

IF THIS IS AMERICA CLAIM TO GREATNESS, THEN AMERICA IS LIVING ON PAST GLORY.

CHINA HAVE BIGGER, MORE BEAUTIFUL AND SAFER MALL.

Mumu try check a video about the mall ok and see it better

America dont boast of all these only asians do .. whenever they build one might thing the world wont rest ..
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:
Una mumu must do. The mall wasn’t built by the United States Government. It’s private ownership. Make una dey get sense. Your lawd and savior pandora master was governor of Anambra for 8yrs. The only thing he brought to Anambra was Heroes beer.

3 Likes

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
MODERNISATION IS NOT FOR BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN, THEY CAN ONLY SEE THROUGH THEIR WINDOWS,ALL THEY KNOW IS TO THIEF THE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by poweredcom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I checked it and there are no similarities as you claimed

Dont mind them they think what we have here in Nigeria are Super mall ..go to Kenya and see Malls you go fear

Do you know how many Super mall are in America nationwide , their malls de be like a world on it own , too big covering large areas of land that is why psychos de use am as opportunity to kill people because most malls in US are too big ....now this Mall of America is the biggest in the whole on North america am sure
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
razzydoo:
Yes it is your own POV but it’s somewhat misleading. Even Oyinbos love it here.
oyinbo do not reason like you, they also different from you and I
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by AriyaTV: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chetas81:
when are you going to live in the truth,I wonder how the Nigerian citizen reason nowadays

What is the truth here?

I just ask a simple question, he was a governor for eight years, what did he do? Minneapolis is just one state headed by a Governor who made the state conducive. All you need is a conducive environment for investors to invest in. Fashola did that in Lagos and many business sprung up.

Let's be reasonable without tribalism or sentiment. PO just rode on Buhari's Cluelessness. PO has nothing to offer.

Are you aware that Obiano that took over from PO and present gov of Abia state invited Raji Fashola to lecture their staffs on what governance is all about.

Why didn't they invite PO, even when the present governor of Abia state won on the platform of Labour party. Are you saying you know PO more than those two governor's I mentioned.

Please no insult, just prove me wrong with facts.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Broveens42(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
Generally, it's a nice place to visit with your kids. Went with the Indian in the second picture.

Your thread lacks content. I was expecting to see different dishes or foods/drinks etc, typical of a multicultural society like the states and not a common amusement park like Owerri's...
Have you had about the dream world amusement park owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6r_B_6elE&ab_channel=ArlinTv
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by hammerFC: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
poweredcom:

Mumu try check a video about the mall ok and see it better

America dont boast of all these only asians do .. whenever they build one might thing the world wont rest ..

I WILL NOT BE VISITING THAT MALL WHEN I VISIT AMERICA, THAT IS HOW CRAP IT IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqWoGpm9XQc
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Kusu12: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:

Deluded obidot! Your PO that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years!
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Broveens42(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

The op should have done more justice to grocery section or dishes, at least to show the multicultural dimensions to societies like the states
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by poweredcom(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqWoGpm9XQc

Na u sabi ...nobody send u for america ..there are thousand of super malls all acrosss north america , try build one ur self , you guys hatred for america is annoying but you fly to america for liesure and chillin

Why not go to saudi arabia and chill

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schifo: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
I was here 2 weeks ago with my family , we had a blast To add to the Op’s info , this mall is owned by an Iranian American family by the name Ghermezian Family . From what I saw the Mall is still expanding with various construction still ongoing . I will recommend you all visit whenever you are in the state side.
Schrodinger2:
The Mall of America needs no introduction in the USA. Located in Bloomington, not too far from the St Paul International airport at Minneapolis, it is the single biggest mall in the whole of the US. Tourist all over the country fly down to see what the 5.6 million square feet mall has to offer.

I visited Minneapolis, Minnesota for a one week conference and decided to be somewhat adventurous. Had limited time to spend and couldn't explore every part of the mall. Although entrance is completely free, you've got to pay for other forms of activities. The good part is, clothes here are tax-free so you pay only for the cost of the clothing.

This mall has some mind blowing stats you just might be interested in - Over 500 retail stores, and home to world largest LEGO. If you spend 5mins in each store, it will take you 2 days to finish shopping.

So I took some random pictures from inside the mall. I have only shown photos from the amusement park region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by dontbothermuch: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Almost the same pattern of the designing of the wonder of the sea. The biggest cruise ship
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
AriyaTV:

What is the truth here?

I just ask a simple question, he was a governor for eight years, what did he do? Minneapolis is just one state headed by a Governor who made the state conducive. All you need is a conducive environment for investors to invest in. Fashola did that in Lagos and many business sprung up.

Let's be reasonable without tribalism or sentiment. PO just rode on Buhari's Cluelessness. PO has nothing to offer.

Are you aware that Obiano that took over from PO and present gov of Abia state invited Raji Fashola to lecture their staffs on what governance is all about.

Why didn't they invite PO, even when the present governor of Abia state won on the platform of Labour party. Are you saying you know PO more than those two governor's I mentioned.

Please no insult, just prove me wrong with facts.
the Nigerian citizen who prefer tinubu over po, now they begin to Wailed and lament,I don't just know why Nigerian citizen prefer the past more than the present,obi proof he has an idea of the Nigeria problems, tinubu also said the same thing, but we can see the result today,as you guys prefer tinubu over po

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.