Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA (62427 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BabaIbo: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
For the records, this city/state is home to Somalians from African.

Babs, how far?
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I checked it and there are no similarities as you claimed
Oga the beauty and serenity are the same..I'm not capping
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Chetas81(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
thaoriginator:
f u c k off!
continue to live in off reality
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by 77up(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
NFBI:
I hope one crackhead won't come armed and start shooting
Was talking with my girlfriend last time on vc , she's from California. I was surprised when she brought out her shotgun , I was like really ,that's how her friend with her brought out her own too, they even put it in kind of jacket like pouch. They all access gun over there just like handset.

I hope they have great law over gun control in the US anyway. Nice thread op👍
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by AriyaTV: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chetas81:
the Nigerian citizen who prefer tinubu over po, now they begin to Wailed and lament,I don't just know why Nigerian citizen prefer the past more than the present,obi proof he has an idea of the Nigeria problems, tinubu also said the same thing, but we can see the result today,as you guys prefer tinubu over po

Brother, you are missing the point, I never said I prefer Tinubu over PO.

I'm just saying there are no Better alternative. Until then, we should manage what we see.

I'm just saying that PO is not a better alternative, no sentiment I just look at his past.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BlackAdam65: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Oga the beauty and serenity are the same..I'm not capping
what are you talking about
the shoprite you talked about looks like another Walmart there's nothing breathtaking about it
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
what are you talking about
the shoprite you talked about looks like another Walmart there's nothing breathtaking about it
So what's captivating about the pic you posted...nothing exceptional...just a regular and normal aesthetics over there.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by 8stargeneral: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice...seeing this can make someone revive to life
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by KingCold: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
TMKsouth:
Not impressed. Its just a theme park inside a building. South African malls are way better in terms of style.
I have to agree with this, even Americans themselves say this

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by highchief1: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bunkbars:
Umahi! Ebonyi? With thier high poverty rate, have you been to ebonyi. undecided

Or you mentioned his name because he supports tinubu.

Illiteracy truely is a disease
illiteracy of who?do I sound like one?if u have seen the life I have seen u won’t be on niarland.we chose not to raise shoulders.if u didn’t know umahi but a very fine shopping mall in Ebonyi I have educated u now.be polite enough to tell me thank u when u fact check.Or u just feel everyone that supports tinubu is a failure.we’re pdp govs not failing when wike was succeeding.what has party got to do with capacity.Go out in Nigeria and compare umahi to Obi in terms of development during their time as govs if people will not behead u.Mind u I’m not from south east I don’t even live in Nigeria.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by R0LL0N(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Treasure17:
Beautiful edifices. God when?
It’s knocking bro, stay calm push more. Was like this too thank God for today. When your time come no flies can change it.

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by TMKsouth: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
KingCold:
I have to agree with this, even Americans themselves say this

No effort at all on the roofs. Underwhelming 👎🏾

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BItt: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
TMKsouth:

This is not a dick measuring contest. You can open your own thread and show what southafrican mall looks like
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Fearyourcreator: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:
That's why it's America. We have the financial resources to do things like this, but corruption will not allow it. Our hope in the hand of PO
Which one dey Anambra with Po then as a governor... E ti ya werey
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Jsucre(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Taaa Aba central Park is better than this.
😁
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by TMKsouth: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
BItt:

This is not a dick measuring contest. You can open your own thread and show what southafrican mall looks like

Im more interested in your thread of Nigerian malls. Im convinced I'll be super underwhelmed 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Gentlelox: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
For the records, this city/state is home to Somalians from African.
bring usa aza make we load for u
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Zidoh(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kudos
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by alphabbey1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
77up:
Was talking with my girlfriend last time on vc , she's from California. I was surprised when she brought out her shotgun , I was like really ,that's how her friend with her brought out her own too, they even put it in kind of jacket like pouch. They all access gun over there just like handset.

I hope they have great law over gun control in the US anyway. Nice thread op👍
No great law over gun control. Infact, no significant law at all... You are free to shoot to kill but freedom after shooting is not guaranteed...

It's bad they have access to guns in the first place. I will chose Canada citizenship over America's anytime, anyday...
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by soccerlite: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
It's a wrap

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Kudos

I hope to visit some other climes one-day God's willing

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BItt: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Gentlelox:
bring usa aza make we load for u
lol
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Greystone: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Schrodinger2:
If you're not careful in this country, you'd grow overweight. Some could be hereditary though.

Over a quarter of American adults are clinically obese.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by falopey: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
BItt:

Majorly because they speak one general language and they are years older than the country Nigeria.

Also I noticed Africans hardly think towards improvements or perhaps, we have a lackluster attitude

Don't we speak majorly one language in Nigeria? There are still more ethnic languages spoken in America by immigrants from everywhere in the world other than English than all the languages in Nigeria.
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BeigJawnson(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
BItt:

Majorly because they speak one general language and they are years older than the country Nigeria.

Also I noticed Africans hardly think towards improvements or perhaps, we have a lackluster attitude

To be developed as a country, do not necessarily mean we speak one language. The language we all speak here is called corruption... Nothing else. Even if govt manage do street lights, na street thugs go still, steal am. Corruption from top to down and vice versa
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by KingCold: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
TMKsouth:

wabona mara? The aesthetics are underwhelming

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Revolva(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

E JSUT BE LIKE WHERE THEM CARRY THIS THEME PARK WEY DEY FOR OWERRI, ENTER IKEJA MALL.

CALL AM, AFRICA BIGGEST MALL OR MALL OF AFRICA.

OK, IKEJA MALL SMALL, LET US SAY SOUTH AFRICA JOBURG. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6r_B_6elE&ab_channel=ArlinTv

You are just seeing thing on i internet na why e de look comon for ur eyes and co.paring with one damgbana.mall in owerri lol better go and watch documentry on discovery channel and see world biggest mall in d world font even bring nigerian mall to the picture we no even get malls self

Most Shopping mall in america are as big as ur Aso rock villa compound where una presido de stay

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by poweredcom(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

DEM GIVE AM BIG NAME, SO I EXPECT SOMETHING DIFFERNT.

SAME OLD SHIT REPACKCAGED WITH PICK AND MIX.

I'M NOT SEEING ANYTHING NEW OR SPECIAL.

WHAT SHOULD I BE LOOKING AT TO GET IMPRESSED, IS IT THE FLOOR OR LIGHT. ESCALATOR OR SHOPS?

OK, THE THEME PARK THEM CARRY ENETR SHOPPING CENTRE CALL AM AMERICA BIGGEST MALL.

UNA DEY CRAZE!

Bro you guys are always calling dubai mall this and that , yes dubai mall was built not too long ago am sure its not up to 20 years but this american mall is 31 years for gard sake gove it a thumbs up

Wetin i de find for mall again , if not for shopping and relaxing , you think the mall of america dont have its own beauty or wat because you are seeing it on just a picture .... you just hate america and you are flying down there to chill , you are a hypocrite

Go and search for top 10 biggest mall in america and see crazy super malls even finer the this mall of america .... and watever mall in d world ....Yes this mall of america is the no 7 in d world when it comes to biggest malls

Just go and search for an aerial view of it on youtube and see how gigantic it is , it pissed me.off comparing it to Nigerian mall

Compare nigerian mall to kenyan mall , kenyan malls are better than nigerian malls
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Treasure17(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
R0LL0N:

It’s knocking bro, stay calm push more. Was like this too thank God for today. When your time come no flies can change it.
Thanks
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Ancestorzee: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Black Nation
We are busy setting records of biggest church auditorium!
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by gazza07(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
An exciting place of fun. Been there twice
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Quintessence44: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
chubinwa:
That's why it's America. We have the financial resources to do things like this, but corruption will not allow it. Our hope in the hand of PO

See illiterate..

You have which financial resources?

The US annual budget is 8 TRILLION DOLLARS.

Nigeria’s is 50 billion dollars.

ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT MAJORITY OF YOU YOUTHS IN NIGERIA IS THAT YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING.

YOU DON’T RESEARCH OR INVESTIGATE THE REASONS BEHIND EVERY SITUATION.

YOU ARE EXTREMELY SHALLOW WITH ZERO INTELLECTUAL DEPTH OR CURIOSITY.

THAT IS WHY YOU FEEL INFERIOR TO OTHER RACES AND NATIONS, BECAUSE ALL YOU SEE IS THE SURFACE LEVEL OF EVERYTHING.

SO IN YOUR HEADS, THEY ARE MORE DEVELOPED BECAUSE THEY ARE “better and smarter”, NOT BECAUSE THEY GREEDILY INVADED AND STOLE FROM, MASSACRED AND ENSLAVED THE REST OF THE EARTH, DESTROYING CIVILISATIONS WORLDWIDE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.

Emancipate yourselves from historical ignorance, which is the root of your low self esteem and inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.