Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) (60113 Views)

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2023
descarado:

So disappointed in that state. That's why if somebody say the governors are working, I wonder why it doesn't reflect on the city.
Go to the villages that produce oil and cry. Rivers men are the most useless in Nigeria. Like amaechi like wike like odili. They use and dump them. The smallest thing they can give their people, they use to build other places.
Remove the presence of igbo in ph and my village will be a city compared to that place.

Oh, I grew up in that cursed city. My family is everywhere there. Road is zero. No plan. Aba road is what foreigners see and start shouting ph is good.
Sharrap. Everywhere in phalga and Obioakpor beats your state hands down. Nonsense! When last did you go to PH.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Wrong

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by treatise: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Why are most roads in Nigeria curved and not straight?
That's the nature of our unity grin
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by KingCold: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2023
TMKsouth:

Oh please, that tiny fish pond.

Check out our gigantic mountain ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž One of the 7 natural wonders of the world. You better recognize.
Just imagine, lol.. these ones really have a narrow mentality
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I prefer to live in portharcourt than any other city in Nigeria if only there was federalism I would love to become governor of rivers state but we rivers people love to deny the fact that majority of our tribes originated from igbo
yes, I love my PH city, whenever I travel, I'm always eager to return.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by NLegendforte: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
yes, I love my PH city, whenever I travel, I'm always eager to return. Are you from Rivers, the only part I'll disagree with you is the Igbo thing, you can't force a people to identify with a particular group, they are at liberty to choose where they belong. Why are igbos always claiming Rivers? Perhaps it's because they are envious and wish Rivers was domiciled in the SE.
All these yorubandits on this forum. una obsession with Igbos is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Advocate500: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Another propaganda news,if you don't stay in pH don't take any of these gibberish serious.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2023
descarado:

So disappointed in that state. That's why if somebody say the governors are working, I wonder why it doesn't reflect on the city.
Go to the villages that produce oil and cry. Rivers men are the most useless in Nigeria. Like amaechi like wike like odili. They use and dump them. The smallest thing they can give their people, they use to build other places.
Remove the presence of igbo in ph and my village will be a city compared to that place.

Oh, I grew up in that cursed city. My family is everywhere there. Road is zero. No plan. Aba road is what foreigners see and start shouting ph is good.

If they remove Igbos, your village will be better than PH.

Bolded2, your family lives in PH.

Okay, I guess you're Igbo. so I wonder if you as Igbo wouldn't want your village to be better than PH that you choose to bring your whole family to PH just so PH can be better than your village?

Igbos na wah oh. OK name your village and your state of Origin let's compare with PH and Rivers state. Atleast, stats can't lie.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Doesn't depict the beauty of PH fully

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Salowise: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
piswapexchange:
Rivers state has been fortunate to have high performing governors over the years.
Wike did nothing aside making noise, building flyover and fighting enemies. All the healthcare centers in almost the whole communities in Rivers State, well equipped free secondary and primary schools in almost all communities, songhia farm, free books to pupils, free school uniform sandals and bag, caniriv every december Ameachi did non is functional. Are we even talking about quiz competition that's been held almost every month or even road construction. All wike did was to donate money and fight enemies.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2023
jamesversion:

If they remove Igbos, your village will be better than PH.

Bolded2, your family lives in PH.

Okay, I guess you're Igbo. so I wonder if you as Igbo wouldn't want your village to be better than PH that you choose to bring your whole family to PH just so PH can be better than your village?

Igbos na wah oh. OK name your village and your state of Origin let's compare with PH and Rivers state. Atleast, stats can't lie.
pay him no mind

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by descarado: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Sharrap, I know you're Igbo, always beating your chest. Where are you from. Everywhere in phalga and Obioakpor beats your state hands down. Nonsense! When last did you go to PH.
I am igbo of course. Remove aba, pH is dead. Let me narrow it down. The life of pH city is abangwa.

U even want good automechanic for your car, just go to aba. Glorifued village. The only thing their men know is selling land. They will sell, another set will come and say the seller is fake and take you to their kangaroo court. After one Yr, they are broke again.
Have never seen set of lazy humans like these people.

Very lazy indigenes.

If not multinational companies, what will one be doing there.
Their own is bring money make we chop. They don't even know how to enjoy life. Very self entitled
Mtcheew
So cry all you want. It is a glorifued village with nothing to show for after decades of being the oil capital of Nigeria.

Remind me of a billionaire industrialist from your place?
Name one person from pH that is known in Nigeria as a manufacturer, whatever.
The only billionnaires you have there are politicians.
Shame, big shame.
Don't let me expose you guys.
I was born and brought up there. So all corners of rivers state I know.

Houses in pH, more than 60 is owned by igbos. Go to obioakpor lg and verify. Then come back let's talk.
They even sell their fathers compound.
Ogogoro people.
Place where men will give out their wives to foreign expert to use as long as they want so far they Roger them.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by NLegendforte: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
STFU, go through my post. You're always trying to annex other peoples land, how many Rivers people are in your Igbo land compared to the number of your people here in Rivers?
Your idiocy is profound
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2023
descarado:

I am igbo of course. Remove aba, pH is dead. Let me narrow it down. The life of pH city is abangwa.

U even want good automechanic for your car, just go to aba. Glorifued village. The only thing their men know is selling land. They will sell, another set will come and say the seller is fake and take you to their kangaroo court. After one Yr, they are broke again.

Very lazy indigenes.

Their own is bring money make we chop. They don't even know how to enjoy life. Very self entitled
Mtcheew

I'm trying to understand your analysis from an economic point of view. Aba sustains PH or PH sustains Aba, which are you implying cos I believe the money in PH is what drives Aba or atleast most of Aba.

See, if you have money, you can choose whichever market to shop. The seller of goods isn't as important as his customer cos his ustomer can source for his goods from another seller.

All that is required is the right consciousness and markets can be successfully set up in PH that will rival whatever you have in Aba. Don't brag with market please, cos you don't manufacture anything significant, you mostly import.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by chiboycue: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Rucheen:
Beautiful city with swag

Love PH

Samankwe Wike

Porharcourt is really beautiful courtesy of Wike and he is currently working towards extending the beauty to FCT

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by CJStarz: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Gbam! U nailed it.

descarado:

You even want to do serious shopping, you hop into a car and go to aba.
Serious foodstuff, building materials, spare parts, name them, it's aba.
Iive around an average rivers state family and you wil see they don't live in this world.
All of them behave like amaechi and wike and they are full of envy and jealousy.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Abufo: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
โ€œItโ€™s a very beautiful city, all over the world, they love Port Harcoutโ€

Duncan Mighty

This rivers state map is "STRANGE"........that northern most tip actually borders Anambra, you see how fulani/british conspiracy gerrymandered core Igbo territory into Rivers state! Obasanjo also sanctioned the move by incorporating Obigbo from Abia state into Rivers state in 1976....una try o! In their search of oil rich Igbo territory they have managed t soil the destiny of this nation..........the oil they were desperately seeking has turned into acid in their mouth............the forex largesse has become a shipload of forex debts......evil does not pay!!
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by IzRayl: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Call your state make we hear the name
Essential:
Fake city most community in pH smell like shit and the rivers are full of shit. Many of them shit in public toilet in the the river. You can not ever go close to their river side because it is fill with shit and dirt. The biggest development in pH and rivers state is the flyover, Nothing else.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Firstcitizen: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:

It's just a reminder that our ways are not straight grin
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by rickleye: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:

In most cases the houses and infrastructure existed prior to the roads. The drone zone shows a flyover. Meaning the road under could be straight and the flyover is an express way which has to take into account surveying results and economic results. How much will it cost to relocate people so that this can be straight or letโ€™s leave existing structures and go around it .

My 2 cents
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by tope777(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Wike (Mr Project) finish work for Rivers.

He built 12 flyovers alone and completed several infrastructure projects.

12 flyovers but no work for the youth.
12 flyovers but all standard school build by Ameachi already outgrown by grasses.
12 flyovers but yourh are turning to beggars everyday.
With fund entering Rivers State every month, its a shame to be celebrating flyover in the year 2023.

The only Governor using his fund judiciously remain former Governor of Akwa Ibom state-Udom Emmanuel.

I reside in Rivers State.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
No trust any picture of any nigerian city taking with a drone camera,nigeria standard maybe ph fine
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
descarado:

Very lazy indigenes.

Mtcheew
So cry all you want. It is a glorifued village with nothing to show for after decades of being the oil capital of Nigeria.

Remind me of a billionaire industrialist from your place?
Name one person from pH that is known in Nigeria as a manufacturer, whatever.
The only billionnaires you have there are politicians.
Shame, big shame.
Don't let me expose you guys.
I was born and brought up there. So all corners of rivers state I know.

Houses in pH, more than 60 is owned by igbos. Go to obioakpor lg and verify. Then come back let's talk.
They even sell their fathers compound.
Ogogoro people.
Place where men will give out their wives to foreign expert to use as long as they want so far they Roger them.

Are you drunk writing this trash?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
tope777:

12 flyovers but no work for the youth.
12 flyovers but all standard school build by Ameachi already outgrown by grasses.
12 flyovers but yourh are turning to beggars everyday.
With fund entering Rivers State every month, its a shame to be celebrating flyover in the year 2023.

The only Governor using his fund judiciously remain former Governor of Akwa Ibom state-Udom Emmanuel.

I reside in Rivers State.

shut up, which school is overgrown by grass? Which state in Nigeria is not struggling with unemployment? Mention one state in Nigeria where people are not complaining about unemployment and poverty. You don't even live in Akwa ibom, it's always good to cast aspersions on your family while praising other families, do you think people in Akwa ibom are not complaining about unemployment, bad governance and poverty. Nigerians are just too daft and bereft of common sense.

Wike did more than flyovers, he built hospitals, Roads, schools, a cassava plant and even the pleasure park that employs so many Rivers people. This is a list of some of his projects, show me what Udom did in Akwa ibom

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1657101089487966212?t=umtfTMQMQHHnbI6BSkpDIA&s=19
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Paracetamol01: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
My city
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Thoughty2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Whalis:

You are wrong. This building is at CFC junction. However thanks for letting us know that you design building.

I won't argue. Just google GreyStone Tower and check the images.

Likewise, If you know the name of the building at CFC junction, you can tell me so that I can find out about it too. Probably the building I know has an exact replica in Port Harcourt
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thoughty2:

I won't argue. Just google GreyStone Tower and check the images.

Likewise, If you know the name of the building at CFC junction, you can tell me so that I can find out about it too. Probably the building I know has an exact replica in Port Harcourt
This is the building at CFC junction, it used to be called the Port Harcourt stock exchange building

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Thoughty2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
This is the building at CFC junction, it used to be called the Port Harcourt stock exchange building

You would agree with me that it does not look the same.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thoughty2:

You would agree with me that it does not look the same.
yes, the op made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Reflect7:
Beauty without noise. Welcome to Port Harcourt. cool

Which Transportation Company Dey Go To Yenagoa Town In Bayelsa State, From PORT HARCOURT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.