Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) (73176 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:
I don't see anything wrong in it anymore. Nyash gives fitting in clothes. And some of them are not really about the ass, but the hips. Especially for ladies with hip dips. Better than surgeries.

Sure better than surgeries. You can remove and wear anytime.

Looking at Mercy Eke, Nengi and Toke's butts in recent times made me agree with you πŸ’―.

I wonder what those butts will look like 10 years from now.πŸ€”
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
folake4u:
Let me order one now from this IG vendor. cheesy cool
Order for me too. I need to pepper dem with big butts grin
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by JayVicky: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

Men actually don't mind this one, for me, it's no different than high heels or human hair. It accentuates a woman's look and makes her feel good.

But the one I find disgusting is the surgery type of butt lifting and lip filling (common with white people).

It's really hard to get the proportion right with the butt and lip jobs. It always looks fake, disproportional and unattractive. Bleh.
Abeg speak for yourself.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by malcom1X: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

Men actually don't mind this one, for me, it's no different than high heels or human hair. It accentuates a woman's look and makes her feel good.

But the one I find disgusting is the surgery type of butt lifting and lip filling (common with white people).

It's really hard to get the proportion right with the butt and lip jobs. It always looks fake, disproportional and unattractive. Bleh.

Bro butt lifting is even better.
Brazilian butt lift where they take fat from your belly and add to your backside is better than silicone transplant. It's natural.

Better than wearing butt pads.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

Order for me too. I need to pepper dem with big butts grin

No wahala, DG. You're in safe hands. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

September 8th. tongue
Send address for buttpads as bday present
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2023
folake4u:

undecided

As e dey hot o. We have to be moving this birthday to accomodate gifts. grin

Tallesty1:

Immediately!!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

doggedfighter:

Looking at Mercy Eke, Nengi and Toke's butts in recent times made me agree with you πŸ’―.

That stuff is capital intensive o. I am not worried about now, but when they are older and money is not rolling in or priorities have changed. cheesy
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Ishilove: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:
I don't see anything wrong in it anymore. Nyash gives fitting in clothes. And some of them are not really about the ass, but the hips. Especially for ladies with hip dips. Better than surgeries.
#teamflatnyashandproud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2023
I'm not on tik tok.

Dshocker:

I have been telling same, although some of SA women did BBL.

But what is the need of having a big-non-soft-bouncing-ass?

Check out @Mummyslittlegirl__ on Tik Tok
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Carry on! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by chidiokay: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Ishilove:

#teamflatnyashandproud

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Alimzy20(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2023
STOP IT I LIKE IT
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by SonofGod231: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
At an elitist party the bosses always pick all the curvy babes while we the boys are left to pick from the uggghs. On this fate faithful day I and my friend decided to pick right from the coastal bus. We tipped the lady in charge(pimpp) of the girls to inform us the moment they reach the place so we can select first and do one mouth first before the party begins.
Lots of beautiful damsels alighted from the bus and I saw one that tickled my fancy,she had face, breast, mad hips and yansh.
There were others with nice curves but this one had tiny waist and surplus hips with a very pretty face. I quicky signal mama say na that one I want,she did her normal jege you know say you go still settle me ohh and I told her no qualms.
I walked this warri girl to my room. I was still fantasing on how to bang this waist without remorse. We got to the room the bae decided to start with Bj but me I wasn't feeling it, I wanted her to take off her clothes,lemme behold the second wonder of the world. But the babe cum dey behave funny,if I touch breast she go hold my hand ,if I pack yansh she go say wait wait abi she's new to the bizness abi she need the tf asap, I was wondering. 30mins bj don dey bore me and I wanted to proceed. While she was still on the bj matter I no even know how she use pull off her stuffs but I surprise say "the more I look the less I dey see". As I see pimple breast,feel bony yansh structure. I jumped up and got her stinking mouth off my dicck.
I quicky went through her clothings the babe wear padded yansh and padded bra cum. Every where flat,no hips,no yansh,no breast,no nothing just a pretty face.
I was so disgusted called their mama running things. She quickly came to calm me down.
That night was bad bizness for her and me as well coz I felt used and lost my passion for sex. Mean while one gorgeous babe I had seen earlier at the airport was winking at me but I decided to go with this fake warri girl.
In this party every everi was subsided coz the bosses don already make upfront payment for "thank for coming".
Heaven know say I never still forgive that warri girl for ruining my night and e pain me say I no get am clear.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Brainlight: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

BRO YOU NO TRY AT ALL .... YOU ASK DEY SIZE OF THE NYASH.... WEY YOU WAN BUY BUTTPAD FOR.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not on tik tok.

Then check her out on Instagram.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm not on Instagram too.. undecided undecided undecided
Dshocker:

Then check her out on Instagram.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Immediately!!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

That stuff is capital intensive o. I am not worried about now, but when they are older and money is not rolling in or priorities have changed. cheesy

This reminds me what I have been meaning to ask.

Can't one undo it ? There was a time I heard Kim said she wants to undo those enhancements . I don't know how true though.

Is this a life time thing ? Can't one go back to her small butt ?
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

This reminds me what I have been meaning to ask.

Can't one undo it ? There was a time I heard Kim said she wants to undo those enhancements . I don't know how true though.

Is this a life time thing ? Can't one go back to her small butt ?

I think it can be reversed. The earlier ones were mostly silicon. Seems they upgraded to transferring fat from unwanted areas to the bum. Cutting yourself again to take out same fat is not what anyone would wanna go through.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I think it can be reversed. The earlier ones were mostly silicon. Seems they upgraded to transferring fat from unwanted areas to the bum. Cutting yourself again to take out same fat is not what anyone would wanna go through.

Thanks,Poco !
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

If they only had fat transfer and not silicon, it will age naturally. The fat will just be metabolized like the fat in other area did their bodies. But the silicon ones (thankfully ppl are not doing those anymore) won’t be metabolized that way.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:

If they only had fat transfer and not silicon, it will age naturally. The fat will just be metabolized like the fat in other area did their bodies. But the silicon ones (thankfully ppl are not doing those anymore) won’t be metabolized that way.

Thanks for your time. Learnt something !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nazgul: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
doggedfighter:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don't ban our yansh##
So you sef do wear that deceitful rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MySolace: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Which dance?
Da one dey use to throw their leg up... As though they want it to pass dia head.
It's a traditional dance... Usually danced braless
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only Zulus do that... The sooner you guys learn that SA is not a Zulu nation, the better.

There are other tribes and each tribe has got its own unique traditional dance moves.
MySolace:

Da one dey use to throw their leg up... As though they want it to pass dia head.
It's a traditional dance... Usually danced braless
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MySolace: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Only Zulus do that... The sooner you guys learn that SA is not a Zulu nation, the better.

There are other tribes and each tribe has got its own unique traditional dance moves.
Wow... Maybe dey d predominant one. @Zulu
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
I've never done that dance before... grin grin grin

I'll probably need to go to the gym first before I attempt it..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
MySolace:

Wow... Maybe dey d predominant one. @Zulu
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Brainlight:

BRO YOU NO TRY AT ALL .... YOU ASK DEY SIZE OF THE NYASH.... WEY YOU WAN BUY BUTTPAD FOR.
The reason for the buttpad is to give it my preferred shape and size
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Exceed15: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Low self esteem
Poor self image
Lack of confidence
Peer pressure
Abeg borrow me more English..
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MySolace: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I've never done that dance before... grin grin grin

I'll probably need to go to the gym first before I attempt it..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol...
Why do u need gym? U ain't fit enough? grin

I was so much thrilled d day I saw a little (I think 2yrs) gal do d dance. wink
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
I'm not flexible enough for that dance... grin grin grin... If you see them dancing and then throwing themselves on a concrete floor, you'll know what I mean.

If I throw myself on that concrete floor, it'll probably take the work of medical doctors to get me up... grin grin grin
MySolace:

Lol...
Why do u need gym? U ain't fit enough? grin

I was so much thrilled d day I saw a little (I think 2yrs) gal do d dance. wink
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MySolace: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not flexible enough for that dance... grin grin grin... If you see them dancing and then throwing themselves on a concrete floor, you'll know what I mean.

If I throw myself on that concrete floor, it'll probably take the work of medical doctors to get me up... grin grin grin
grin grin
Abeg o, my hand no dey o...

But wait make I ask o,. Why do dey feel unperturbed dancing in such dressing? @topless/braless... Dem no value dia milk industry as we do down here? cheesy
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Most SA tribes' cultural dance attires for young women display their breasts, it's not just Zulus.

Displaying of breasts is not really a big deal here... And besides, there's no one in this world who has never seen breasts before... cheesy cheesy cheesy
MySolace:

grin grin
Abeg o, my hand no dey o...

But wait make I ask o,. Why do dey feel unperturbed dancing in such dressing? @topless/braless... Dem no value dia milk industry as we do down here? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.