Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) (73122 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Keme4Real(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Me I am looking for butt reduction device or pad. Can anyone help me out?

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Gucciswaz: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
samwillyco1:
Everything about 99.9% of ladies are fake and useless
but if u ask them the type of men dy prefer, the will tell u God fearing and real men. But where as they full of fakes..

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Let me order one now from this IG vendor. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by bewla(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It is due to low self yansh esteem 😔

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command envy from other girls and the attention from men
Who tell you mama amaka no send
Iya risi no send

Only sisi who fill she need to attract mugu for change that care
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
[/color]yanshy Samantha well done[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
EmekaA125:

Yoruba not Calabar
Yeah,yoruba girls got it but Omo, Calabar girls too sexy grin
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
[/color]cos u have[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I'm an SA lady, but I didn't know until I joined nairaland..😂😂😂
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Omeleyi: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Question is as an SA lady, do you have fat boots?

I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nyash...lol..My friends be like, where my nyash, u see my nyash
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
These vagina gender with fake and unnatural things, they are never contented with what they have, rubbish.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Omeleyi: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hey lady
Samantha124:
I think it's best you just focus on your wife only... cheesy cheesy cheesy

God forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
folake4u:
Let me order one now from this IG vendor. cheesy cool
This one no get sense before, rubbish. 🤬
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MySolace: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin
I think dey have such body due to da dia dance... It seems to build d body. Full of energy. (SA ladies go strong aswell...)
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Abi if there is shoulder pad, why shouldn't there be butt pad?

Lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would never have thought of it this eay.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Yeah,yoruba girls got it but Omo, Calabar girls too sexy grin
Yoruba own is that a girl of 15years don already get mad curves that can tempt and lead Pastors and Bishops astray. It's something else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by gbolswag(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
One of the eesson we break up with them..fake girls everywhere
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Which dance?
MySolace:

I think dey have such body due to da dia dance... It seems to build d body. Full of energy. (SA ladies go strong aswell...)
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
I DO NOT see what is wrong in ladies wearing butt pads. Don't they also wear push-up bras and oversized bras to help make their breasts look bigger or more defined (as in the case of the saggy ones ) ? It's allowed.

Is it not better than invasive plastic surgery?? Spending all that money and risking your health for what you could get with a few tens of dollars.

If you've not struggle with insecurities or low self esteem before then you won't know the shame of many women who society makes to feel less of a woman because they don't meet society's standard of having a big behind .

I know women do a lot of terrible stuff that even I find irritating, and unacceptable, but pls let's be sincere on this topic and cut them some slack. This one is not a crime and not too obscene.

Going naked and semi-nude is the crime (by all moral stands).
Wear them pads on, people! If it makes you feel less insecure and more comfortable outside of your house.
Blame it on the times we live in. The end of times. The age of Horus grin
200 years ago, no one would have cared about pads and what have you. Paris Hilton would have been the ideal body goals for young ladies. But we are no longer in that era. We changed with the times (unfortunately).

Lastly, a bigg bum is sweeter to me. The second prioritized requirement of my future partner or woman.
Oh, and it has to be soft. Yes , soft...otherwise, it's as good as not useful to me.

Addendum:
It gets greedy or selfish when you already are blessed with a naturally full or chuncky or big bubble butt and you still go wearing butt pads. That's now when I'd agree with others on this thread that you are ' doing too much "
In all things, moderation is key. Pls, our fine ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Triplerg: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
EFCC this is fruad cry
Ooh na here you come dey comment as dem no give appointment ba? U never see anything.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hey man.. smiley smiley smiley
Omeleyi:
Hey lady
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by godwon01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Women with fake life all the time.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have what?
Thomasankara:
[/color]cos u have[color=#770077]
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well done? What have I done? undecided undecided undecided
Thomasankara:
[/color]yanshy Samantha well done[color=#770077]
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Justiceleague1:

Ok what about you,how ya look....oh I see you now...buh ye be so covered up in Ur profile,hehe
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Weathered: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It is due to low self yansh esteem 😔

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command envy from other girls and the attention from men
women rate themselves not as they see themselves but by how men see them.

Men set the standards women see themselves.

Women wear fake hair, lashes and nails to get men's attention to look and feel better than their peers.

Women don't fashion for themselves. Stop talking rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol.. 2 hours?😲😲😲 It's like your friend is exaggerating..🤣🤣🤣
kushme:

Whaaaaat... shocked wetin I just read?
I should start saving, I need to be in SA for vacation. No wonder, a friend once told me that men in SA take whatever thing that could keep their shlongs(preeek) hard for too long in order to pound a pucci for 45min- 2hours.... grin

They said India men fvckk their females with alot of passion, cos the females are too fine...
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
AndrewTate:
🤦🏾‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
It doesn't matter.. grin grin grin
BoldBrainz:

I like your story. But you still didn't tell us if you have yansh.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fake eye lashes
Fake eye brow
Fake hair
Padded bra
Fake breasts
Fake butt
Fake hips
Fake camel toes
Fake nails

All just to attract men....Men are wonderfully created

Na wa oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#NoPantDay Is Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.