Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) (73172 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by franchasofficia: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it's best you just focus on your wife only... cheesy cheesy cheesy

God forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.
lol cheesy
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by izonborn098(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it's best you just focus on your wife only... cheesy cheesy cheesy

God forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.
Said right.
Where you from
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm from somewhere around Africa... grin grin grin
pakingzzzzz:

Said right.
Where you from
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It is due to low self yansh esteem ๐Ÿ˜”

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command envy from other girls and the attention from men
If you're a woman......you're a truthful woman.
If you're a man.........GOD BLESS you son!
...........Your narrative is upheld!

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by ChiefOkporghe: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It is due to low self yansh esteem ๐Ÿ˜”

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command envy from other girls and the attention from men
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Moh247: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
EFCC this is fruad cry
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Don't blame them..e get as things be ...but you forget say Wetin dey enter eye na him dey attract pass grin
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by SirLakes: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
So out of every thing in this life na yansh and padded butt be your headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by erai30(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is the reason why I hate to off light, when about to yenk.professionals will understand
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don't see anything wrong in it anymore. Nyash gives fitting in clothes. And some of them are not really about the ass, but the hips. Especially for ladies with hip dips. Better than surgeries.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
So "yansh" made front page today..๐Ÿ˜‚!

Seun Osewa has employed Nosa Rex as a moderator. Nothing wey anybody wan tell me!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by tiswell(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin
...and in summary,you mean?
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
fyzaila:
Wait op, how did you confirm it's butt pad in there? Did you open and see it? What if your assumption is false?

Some ladies are well endowed at the back o.

Op must be talking about women from SE. This is a common practice to add curves and appeal.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by CanadaOrBust: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
SirLakes:
So out of every thing in this life na yansh and padded butt be your headache

Speak for yourself my brother. Not sure if my girl below has them and donโ€™t wanna ask her. What u folks think?

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Normally used by runs girls tongue
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin

I like your story. But you still didn't tell us if you have yansh.
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

Speak for yourself my brother. Not sure if my girl below has them and donโ€™t wanna ask her. What u folks think?

Your babe hips dey keep malice with her waist? Why the hips dey shift go down undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Iamzik: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Thanks for confirming. Most SA ladies are absolutely curvaceous. African women are beautiful curves or not โค๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Myer(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
marvelck:
Wearing of butt pads by ladies

Biko, what is the reason behind the wearing of butt pads (fake nyansh), by a lot of ladies these days...

I once noticed a lady was wearing butt pad. Cos the size of her yansh keep increasing and deflating every day like a motor tyre. To the extent, I became confused

Why go through such stress just to entice men. Are they low on confidence, or just doing it for fashion or to entice lustful men.. Cos I don't understand.

Yansh or no yansh, the beauty of a woman is not tied to her backside. Don't let any man mislead you to hell. Oyibo women no too get yansh, but men dey chase them upandan, for movies

Biko, let's stop being fake. Let any man that wants you, like you just the way you are. Don't deceive any man with artificial looks, yansh or status, only to end up being disgraced later.

Be proud of yourself.

The natural women is simply insatiable.
God gives her hair, she wants wig.
God giver her nails, she wants fixed nails.
God gives her eye lashes, she wants to fix.
God gives her breasts, she wants it bigger or smaller.
God gives her buttocks, she wants it bigger or smaller.
God gives her complexion, she wants is fairer or darker.
God gives her a gentle man, she wants a lousy man.
God gives her a lousy man, she wants a gentle man, etc.

Adam could not satisfy Eve, she wanted more and ended up tempted by the serpent.
Who will deliver the woman from her self?

Unless she finds Christ and finds her completeness/wholeness in Him,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ghana and Calabar girls don't need this
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by kushme: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Whaaaaat... shocked wetin I just read?
I should start saving, I need to be in SA for vacation. No wonder, a friend once told me that men in SA take whatever thing that could keep their shlongs(preeek) hard for too long in order to pound a pucci for 45min- 2hours.... grin

They said India men fvckk their females with alot of passion, cos the females are too fine...
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Ok what about you,how ya look....oh I see you now...buh ye be so covered up in Ur profile,hehe
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by omoredia: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wetin una dey find una go see am
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
pocohantas:
I don't see anything wrong in it anymore. Nyash gives fitting in clothes. And some of them are not really about the ass, but the hips. Especially for ladies with hip dips. Better than surgeries.
Abi if there is shoulder pad, why shouldn't there be butt pad?
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jj222:
Let me go and buy mine and wear.
You can't tell.
Okay
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Newsstories1: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Full Highlight and Winners of 16TH HEADIES AWARD 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9wuCQl3O4Q
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Ghana and Calabar girls don't need this
Yoruba not Calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is so funny.

Ladies live their lives to seek validation from the male folks.

Too sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.