Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea (13074 Views)

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by eghost247(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
yorke:

Say wetin happen? This is black power at work o. I'd advise ceaserean section be carried out.
[size=20pt]Lol Emi Innocent EEE[/size]
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by dudubody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
igbe dollar lo n ya, o ti je ounje dollar
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
texazzpete:

If the scan picked up the cocaine pellets, then he took them, simple as that.
I expected these complications to arise as Baba Suwe's extensive network of friends in high places look for an avenue to get the man off the hook.

I concur. Guess some moles within the NDLEA might have been induced to remove the cocaine pellets one way or the other. Someone of Baba Suwe's status and stature can't be falsely and blatantly accused in such an arbitrary manner if he were truly innocent. I believe the Northern guys in the NDLEA (who do not know Baba Suwe or give a bleep about him) might have caught him at first, but thereafter some other forces came in to complicate the matter in order to extricate him willy-nilly. There's certainly something fishy going on.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by ideylaff: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
You clearly cannot have drugs in you for more than 48 hrs,

Is baba suwe a bush man or what,  where are his lawyers,  shocked

was he set up by an anonymous phone call to NDLEA as a set up  and no scanner detected wraps in him

why is the drug agency giving daily reports on him to the public

if he truly did not carry anything,  a big compensation awaits him, otherwise he his stained for life,

or is someone swapping his poo for another clean poooo

which one self,

The whole saga smells of poooo mehn,

Kai Nigeria,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
If he had indeed ingested those drugs, he should be taken to theatre and operated on. Those drugs wraps can burst inside his stomach and that's gonna be a sad ending. I find it bizarre that they are still waiting for him to excrete it, it sounds unprofessional to me,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by yme1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
So he is still with them after 48hrs of arrest and yet no evidence to prove him guilty shocked
What happened to human right? Wahala lipsrsealed
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lifestyle1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
If he is truly guilty and was covered up, he wont sue for damage,
then i will be force to conclude he is guilty.  lipsrsealed

He will be a free man only If he sue them for damage if not his career is doomed,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by rekeson: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
Is cocaime manufactured in nigeria?
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
This is very unprofessional of them indeed,since they said he tested positive to drug ingestion,why not just give him loose motion or something to empty his bowel,instead of waiting and counting how many times he should poo.
 Something fishy is clearly going on,he is clearly and not entirely innocent,na their way.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Torch1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
Suddenly the heroin that was found inside his tummy has turn to amala, Haba! This is Nigeria. NDLEA we hail thee!!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by totorimi: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
up Baba Suwe

if at the end nothing comes up omo don hammer because na court straight for assasination of character. Dont worry your time has come
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by nnwniger: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Just what you'll expect to happen in that lawless place. Drug was clearly seen in the X-Ray marchine, the POINBLANKNEWS reported and now like a bad magic, no drug seen. The man is one of those public figures that can never be trusted. The sudden death of his wife is still as cloudy and magical as his drug arest. He was never cleared of that woman's death to date.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5697.html.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by atasteve: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Fingers crossed
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by cynthiafred67(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
mallorca:

Time will tell

Yea I guess
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by truuz: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
, and d Search 4d GOLDEN SHYTE continues!!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by hakunajay(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
And who says juju does not exist?
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by moshoodn(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
The Nigerian system is still primitive just like the days of Noah. . .

We still got light years ahead of us to real and true civilization.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by juman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ti pẹpẹyẹ ba mi okuta omi ni yio fi su (whenever duck swallows stone it will come out with stool as water) grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
i hate this type of rubbish news,
at first,he was accused of Drug Trafficking , now the story has turned upside down
who are they fooling  
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by zombader(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
this one na expensive shit grin grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by naijaking1: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
NDLEA or whatever silly name they call themselves have "wisely" set themselves up to fail, and on camera too. If the guy passes cocaine after all this publicity, there will be questions, if he doesn't pass cocaine there will be even more questions.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Xionez(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
More grease to his sheeithole. grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by r231(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
ideylaff:

You clearly cannot have drugs in you for more than 48 hrs,

Is baba suwe a bush man or what,  where are his lawyers,  shocked

was he set up by an anonymous phone call to NDLEA as a set up  and no scanner detected wraps in him

why is the drug agency giving daily reports on him to the public

if he truly did not carry anything,  a big compensation awaits him, otherwise he his stained for life,

or is someone swapping his poo for another clean poooo

which one self,

The whole saga smells of poooo mehn,

Kai Nigeria,

tell me about it

his lawyer/s should be fired
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
from the fore going after about 4 days it is patently obvious that the ndlea know within themselves that they have committed a huge blunder now all they are trying to do is mask their in efficiency.

first the ndlea spokes person was reasonably sure he has drugs in his tract making someone like me and others wrongly castigate the man.
now after 2 days they started being unsure,they said it was standard practise to hold a suspect until he has done like 4 poohs,now the man has done the second after 4 days without any sign of discomfort, more over according to them he is co-operating fully with them and their doctors have been examining him showing that he has nothing in his belly.
unless its not the nigeria i know and grew up in,where the air-condition ,escalators and all the normal infrastructures have broken down would it be out of place for the said body scanners to have mal functioned as well?
is it really that far out?
another thing i don't understand is this,where did the report emanate that 16 pellets of drugs came out of the man,before any press person would report it,someone from the ndlea or airport would have divulged this information.

i hope baba suwe's lawyer is taking notes and watching closely as events for when they will go to court and sue the ndlea.

1.ndlea have to be held responsible for making a totally false and unsubstantiated allegation thereby denting the man's image

2.they have to refund the costs of his ticket and the lost revenue(i.e he was going to mc and occasion and other businesses in paris)

3.they have to pay substantial damages to the man for soiling not just his name,but the baba sure brand that the man has toiled for more than 20 years to build

4.they have to make a public statement in the print media and electronic media absolving the man of any wrong doing and apologising to him,his friends and families who have been affected,his colleagues his fans e.t.c
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by coded777: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Baba suwe's sh1t is as quality as expensive can be, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Nigeria is a HUGE joke

I can imagine how much money Baba Suwe will make off this saga if it really turned out that he is innocent - for his own sake he better be.

I see a very good opportunity for the filing of a HUGE lawsuit, if the shitee is found to have no coke bindles in his turds, after 6 chits.

Tell them that 7th chit can ONLY be performed in the privacy of your home, surrounded by appreciative fans and well-wishers wearing gas masks.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Basics007: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
This is turning to a real charade. Somebody is gonna make real money from this thing either thru the courts or a box office hit movie.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
moral of this story: sometimes the rejected stone can be the corner stone.
This most be the most famous strings of shitte in the history of the world!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
Personally, I think he's guilty. The initial scan revealed cocaine pellets. The fact nothing's been found (apparently) means little. We're talking Nigeria, where corruption's rife, from top to bottom, and evidence has been known to "disappear."
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by MrWhy1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
This one na real comedy oooo grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by texazzpete(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
You people are so naive. If the tell-tale signs of cocaine pellets were spotted by TWO scans, it means he had cocaine in his tummy and any further wrinkle in the story is just an attempt to cover up the matter.

See an example of a CT scan of a would-be cocaine mule who had swallowed 72 pellets filled with cocaine.

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by jamace(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Hmnn. NDLEA is really in deep sh.it. How can a man hide something in tommy after 2 disposals? Has the man become a ruminant, with compartmentalised tommy?  

I smell an explosive legal action against NDLEA for jaga-jaga professionalism.

Watching.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Sparkle777(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
it s ok. ndlea has made a mistake and afraid to admit it. Expensive s hit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos / Omg!! Secret Camera Caught Married Woman & Gate Man Having Sex / OMG! See Bobrisky's Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.