Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea (13075 Views)

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by executinal(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
His babalawo wan disgrace NDLEA officers.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by AjCityOne: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
You guys are all missing the point. You are all so fixated to the fact that the man is guilty and not realizing that there is a colossal failure in the manner in which NDLEA have conducted it self in the process.

Why making it public through the media if the so called evidence haven't been found on the man?
Why kept the man in detention since Wednesday if there is no evidence to charge him with?

You all may be thinking that this is some funny stuff going on and be passing your blame on to the Yoruba's or some other tribes. But you will remember this moment in time when the Nigerian authority hold you in their custody with no evidence and just on some suspicion that you may be guilty before you have even had your day in court.

If you are an educated individual with the right state of mind and not some ignorant that came on this forum to spread hate and tribal disaffection's, Pay attention to the process and the manner in which the whole thing is been carried out.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by koruji(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
You do have this tendency to call someone accused, without proof, guilty. I don't know where u got that orientation in life but it is there.

You are posting pictures as if that has anything to do with this case. Next some ignorant fool is going to be quoting your photo and suggesting it is that of Baba Suwe.

[size=14pt]The NDLEA has not released any photos, and they are telling us that they are yet to find anything physically.[/size]

At most that tells you to wait until: a) They release such a photo; b) They actually find physical evidence.

Jumping to conclusions that it is being covered up is just a bit callous, since the guy may be innocent and the NDLEA may have committed a big blunder.

Pray you never get wrongly accused of something so big - because if the same yardstick as you are using here were applied there would be no hope for you.

texazzpete:

You people are so naive. If the tell-tale signs of cocaine pellets were spotted by TWO scans, it means he had cocaine in his tummy and any further wrinkle in the story is just an attempt to cover up the matter.

See an example of a CT scan of a would-be cocaine mule who had swallowed 72 pellets filled with cocaine.

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by dane(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
are we sure this is not another home video being produced. abeg NDLEA wat is the title of this movie.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Abuloma80(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
NDLEA Should keep him longer. Feed him with more rougphages and sugary-juicy drinks,
keep away all the yoruba Ndlea staff away from him. His next excr, will produce the drugs. We should not be carried away with the sentiment that he is innocent cos his previous 2 excr, didnt bring out the drug.

Those machines were not expremental machines but machines that have been certified to do the job, and it did its job that "the comedian has injested the drug.

Kai let them do an open surgery on the man and bring out the drug, its there.
Now that its their man (yoruba) that is involved they, are not hammering on how to bring it out the drug, but trying to intruduce sympathy and sentiment that the man excr, 2 times without the drug! angry angry angry
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by aribisala0(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by tlops(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
texazzpete:

You people are so naive. If the tell-tale signs of cocaine pellets were spotted by TWO scans, it means he had cocaine in his tummy and any further wrinkle in the story is just an attempt to cover up the matter.

See an example of a CT scan of a would-be cocaine mule who had swallowed 72 pellets filled with cocaine.

what if he had nothing ingested? and the supposed substances were "amala balls".
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by juman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
dane:

are we sure this is not another home video being produced. abeg NDLEA wat is the title of this movie.

I think the movie can be called AYE PEMEJI.   grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Reference(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
If this case was so high profile to them I would suppose they would have undertaken multiple scans since his arrest and had the images scrutinised by a forensic doctor, simple. They need experts now not public relations men.

I've always criticised our para-military agencies of too much brawn and little brains. To them its all about the AK47 and jackboots, useless checkpoints and dud scanners, very little tact and training. From high profile assasinations, gun running to ship disappearances nothing ever gets solved.

I wait for the day these bodies meet with very, very serious legal consequences then perhaps we can get them out of our pockets and onto their jobs.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by juman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
executinal:

His babalawo wan disgrace NDLEA officers.

No, No probabaly there was mistake on the part of NDLEA in the first instance.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mixoull(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dere is no way ndlea would carry such false rumor if he wasn't detected, Ndlea might be right at first but somehow sumtin shady occurred to clear dis man, na 9ja we dey this is very negotiable, baba suwe will work out clean with no lawsuit served like most people expect, Expect dis words, They re doing their job,I will let God judge dem they just want to destroy what I had built all dis years. I love dis country,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mixoull(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dere is no way ndlea would carry such false rumor if he wasn't detected, Ndlea might be right at first but somehow sumtin shady occurred to clear dis man, na 9ja we dey this is very negotiable, baba suwe will walk out clean with no lawsuit served like most people expect, Expect dis words, They re doing their job,I will let God judge dem they just want to destroy what I had built all dis years. I love dis country,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mixoull(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dere is no way ndlea would carry such false rumor if he wasn't detected, Ndlea might be right at first but somehow sumtin shady occurred to clear dis man, na 9ja we dey this is very negotiable, baba suwe will walk out clean with no lawsuit served like most people expect, Expect dis words, They re doing their job,I will let God judge dem they just want to destroy what I had built all dis years. I love dis country,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by tlops(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^the way NDLEA is handling the case is not professional, they do not owe the press any incremental information until they have carried out their duties and come out with proof or otherwise. the publicity given may affect the case adversely.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by totorimi: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Something is fishy
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by 3kay945(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
Only time will tell, interesting case.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Limaoscar: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
I think the movie can be called AYE PEMEJI.

Movie will actually be called AGBEMI MA YAGBE grin grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by oluwabamis(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
this is my pwn theory to the whole drama.
1. the scanner actually saw those white stuff inside him.
2. b4 the officals on duty could recognise who he was he hadbeen made to excrete 16 wraps which was immediately announced by an annonymous officer.
3. baba suwe's sponsors got d news lately,sorted the ndlea guys.
4. ndlea and baba suwe team arrived  @ a plot to explain what transpired.
this whole issue shd be thoroughly investigated. there are too many irregularities.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mixoull(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
I was at the airport dat very day the incident happen, the accusation started with passengers at the scene who observed the play at the detector,the news went wild on bbm people aggregated the story, a lot of people were interested to know what the outcome would be after the whole play, it would be bad if ndlea at that point let it go even if they were wrong or right, they have no other choice dan to prolong and investigate the case so it doesn't sound fishy, let just see the conclusion of the movie.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mixoull(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
I was at the airport dat very day the incident happen, it started with passengers at the scene who observed the whole play at the detector,the news went wild on bbm people aggregated the story, a lot of people were interested to know what the outcome would be after the whole play, it would be bad if ndlea at that point let it go even if they were wrong or right, they have no other choice dan to prolong and investigate the case so it doesn't sound fishy, let just see the conclusion of the movie.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by tEsLim(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Babasuwe's excretes getting more popular than him himself
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Outstrip(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
Why will they be making healines about a grown mans poo poo. This is getting annoying. Nobody needs the details. Foolishness of the highest order
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by dhtml1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
Why do they not repeat the scan? Or just confirm by using a gastroscope or just admit they have made a mistake?
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Figger(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
wait a minute let me prophesize, yea i gat it, baba suwe i see u in the nearest future swimming in an ocean of billions, hehehehehe.
I smel lawsuit.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by ibrobell(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2011
Did the scanner machine specifically indicate hard drugs or unknown substance if not how can they just jump into conclusiom that its hard drugs. They really need to improve
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Valo29: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
A whole ship disappeared without trace in this same Nigeria and they're looking for drugs.We know the result of the search.NO DRUGS FOUND!!!!!!!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
MOVIE TITEL - E GBE MEFE (6th poo) grin grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by aribisala0(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
baba suwe is about to poo
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by airzzee(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
I love Naija. Everything is drama, home video, Nollywood & Africa Magic+; be it Fuel Subsidy, or Refinery, or Boko Haram, or Who owns Da land! It is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for some of Nigeria's mysteries to be unravelled.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2011
AjCityOne:

You guys are all missing the point. You are all so fixated to the fact that the man is guilty and not realizing that there is a colossal failure in the manner in which NDLEA have conducted it self in the process.

Why making it public through the media if the so called evidence haven't been found on the man?
Why kept the man in detention since Wednesday if there is no evidence to charge him with?

You all may be thinking that this is some funny stuff going on and be passing your blame on to the Yoruba's or some other tribes. But you will remember this moment in time when the Nigerian authority hold you in their custody with no evidence and just on some suspicion that you may be guilty before you have even had your day in court.

If you are an educated individual with the right state of mind and not some ignorant that came on this forum to spread hate and tribal disaffection's, Pay attention to the process and the manner in which the whole thing is been carried out.

koruji:

You do have this tendency to call someone accused, without proof, guilty. I don't know where u got that orientation in life but it is there.

You are posting pictures as if that has anything to do with this case. Next some ignorant fool is going to be quoting your photo and suggesting it is that of Baba Suwe.

[size=14pt]The NDLEA has not released any photos, and they are telling us that they are yet to find anything physically.[/size]

At most that tells you to wait until: a) They release such a photo; b) They actually find physical evidence.

Jumping to conclusions that it is being covered up is just a bit callous, since the guy may be innocent and the NDLEA may have committed a big blunder.

Pray you never get wrongly accused of something so big - because if the same yardstick as you are using here were applied there would be no hope for you.

the only sensible comments
aribisala0:

that picture is NOT a CT scan but a picture from google images
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ct+scan+drug+mule&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=fmT&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=HvqaTr7KGcuo8QOD79zDBQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA8Q_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=665
. unfortunately it is fake.
some of the black and white images are probably more accurate
i tire o,anything including fake pictures from google image just to pronounce the man guilty online
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by duduspace(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2011
Surely that pic by texazzpete can't be real? grin grin
Anyone with that kinda Scan cannot be alive, maybe its a corpse being transported and packed with drugs.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Texther(m): 2:25am On Oct 17, 2011
He is not d 1st yoruba artist they would arrest 4 dat. Lets keep on waiting 4 d 2nd part of d movie if there is any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos / Omg!! Secret Camera Caught Married Woman & Gate Man Having Sex / OMG! See Bobrisky's Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.