Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea (13072 Views)

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by loabb2(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Police are waiting a post mortem examination after which they will be able to say what really caused the death of 44-year-old Turkeyen resident, Campton Jackson.
Reports are that the man turned up at the Georgetown Public Hospital sweating profusely and complaining of chest pains at around 19:30 hours on Tuesday.
This newspaper was informed by a reliable source that after being treated Jackson related to a doctor that he had ingested several pellets filled with cocaine about a week ago and that he was unable to excrete them.
Having been told this, sources at the hospital said that doctors tried their best to save his life but from all indications the pellets had already burst.
After being treated for hours Jackson, succumbed at around 00:05 hours yesterday. When Jackson was pronounced dead, blood was oozing from his nose and mouth. This newspaper has also been informed that the man was said to be a US-based Guyanese who recently returned to Guyana.
The matter has since been reported and investigations are ongoing.

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by member479760: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2011
So with this present high tech-world, we cannot bring out the stuff without all this noise. any medical doctor there? with just 2 tablets, he gonna shit any shit inside the belle.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by jibolso: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2011
The next movie from BABA SUWE is going to be titled "Igbe golu" (Golden Shit), Expressing what he passed through in the hands of NDLEA, plus he should be 500 Million naira richer in some months to come (OYA SUE ANYBODY, lol)
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Bestglo(f): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Baba suwe's poo has suddenly become valuable this is getting interesting
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by maltinal(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2011
The drugs don disappear, omode omogun o n pe lefo
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Igosun: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2011
this is not made in naija machine now, anyway baba suwe i hail o so nothing dey inside you again abi humm! and ndlea una well work.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Dominoifet(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2011
Reality TV Show Season 1-6!!!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by jaybee(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2011
i believe this guy was arrested based on the result of narcotic scanner used at the MMA. however, scientifically, no machine is 100% accurate. that is why ndlea said she has reasonable grounds for suspecting the man. if at the end the man is found to be innocent, then he is discharged.

if during investigation the agency had breached protocol or acted unethically, then that is something else.

but for investigation the agency is just doing what it is established and funded to do.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^
don't mind the stupid inept inefficient ndlea,if you have passed that airport before on an international flight you need to see the way they hassle passengers.
last year on my way to france without any reason or grounds for suspicion one fat ugly woman just rudely pulled me back and started asking me all sorts of questions that wasn't even her job if they feel like they will delay you since they have the power of "REASONABLE SUSPICION"
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by oluwabamis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
what is d latest on this poo poo comedy? pls keep us posted.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by r231(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
oluwabamis:

what is d latest on this poo poo comedy? pls keep us posted.

still waiting on the 3rd SHI.T grin grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by samtoye(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
If it was a false accusation from NDLEA, y'all just keep laughing cos it might be your turn tomorrow!!! but you wont have the fame that would deliver you so those NDLEA instead of admiting their fault would plant drugs on you !!!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Akiika: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
Seriously guys, holding baba suwe for 5 days is infringing on his fundamental human right. Why make this public without evidence. I expect lawyers to start making themselves available for his defense. He should be released if they have no evidence to charge him for any wrong doing. The general public should come to his rescue, it could happen to anyone of you too anyday especially after taking akpu, iyan or eba before boarding a flight, they'll surelly look like wraps on the scan, lol
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by kibra4u(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
No be small thing. But if at the end of the day NDLEA fails to nab him with proof then they should be prepared for a serious law suit for deformation of character. Trust Baba Suwe he his going to make one hell of money out of this. grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
I hope this man came out NOT Guity, then NDLEA should be sued for it and pay for inconveniences, dat na Nigeria for us all,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by omoola007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Sue NDLEA for what. They had reasonable suspicion and they acted on it. They want 6 poos so if it takes him 1 week then that's what he has to endure. Me I can do 6 poos in 2 days no long thing.

So all you fake lawyers he can't sue for poo.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Babasessy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Meanwhile, a source told Sunday Sun that the NDLEA sent a search team to Baba Suwe’s house in Ikorodu to seek evidence that could strengthen its case. The search team left without disclosing whether they found anything concrete to nail the comedian. The search, which was done discreetly, lasted several hours and was carried out on Thursday to avoid tampering with evidence.

The search continues,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by deelobe: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
this is beginning to sound like vendetta. Whic school did Mitchell go to How can he be waiting for him to excrete four more times. I hope he has a good lawyer. Haba wetin Nigeria is really a third world country it is not a mistake
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by deelobe: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
this is beginning to sound like vendetta. Which school did Mitchell go to How can he be waiting for him to excrete four more times. I hope he has a good lawyer. Haba wetin Nigeria is really a third world country it is not a mistake
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
deelobe:

this is beginning to sound like vendetta. Which school did Mitchell go to How can he be waiting for him to excrete four more times. I hope he has a good lawyer. Haba wetin Nigeria is really a third world country it is not a mistake
of course what did you expect,when you look at the amount of tribalism going on here and then replicate it in the real world you begin to see how this could affect the man.
first they said he had to excrete 6 times
now its 3 times why haven't they done the ct scan since thursday that the man has been with them?
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by oluwabamis(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2011
guys, learn from this ndlea/baba suwe pooing comedy. dont eat akpu or fufu, white rice,semovita pounded yam or any other whitish looking food before an intl. flyt, u may be a victim of cocaine concealment. a word is enough for d wise.but on a more serious note. this case is not as it seem, the pr of both the agency and baba suwe is not too good. one of both partie shd come clean at d end of the day.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Babasessy(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2011
oluwabamis:

guys, learn from this ndlea/baba suwe pooing comedy. don't eat akpu or fufu, white rice,semovita pounded yam or any other whitish looking food before an intl. flyt, u may be a victim of cocaine concealment. a word is enough for d wise.but on a more serious note. this case is not as it seem, the pr of both the agency and baba suwe is not too good. one of both partie shd come clean at d end of the day.

I concur with you @oluwabamis, and if you eat the above mentioned foods i.e Akpu, fufu,pounded yam e.t.c chew, don't swallow. Chew properly b4 you swallow so you won't be prone to suspicion.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by eghost247(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=15pt]Evidence don Vanish[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jay-jay Okocha First Daughter Daniella (photos) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos / OMG! See Bobrisky's Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.