Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... (68050 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by adecz: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

I've owned dogs and had kernels since 2010. It was one of my income sources while in the University. This particular dog we're both disputing, has absolutely no traces of the rottweiler genes. My only problem on nairaland is my inability to upload photos.

You don ever hear say local dog
miss road❓❓

Look at those black spots on the
paws. Look at the forehead.

Maybe you ran a kennel for breeding
local dogs for consumption by dog meat
lovers which doesn't make you an authority
on foreign dog breeds.

You may be a Calabar or Akwa ibom
guy for all I know.

✌️✌️I rest my case & come in peace🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by BoldBrainz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
adecz:

You don ever hear say local dog
miss road❓❓

Look at those black spots on the
paws. Look at the forehead.

Maybe you ran a kennel for breeding
local dogs for consumption by dog meat
lovers which doesn't make you an authority
on foreign dog breeds.

You may be a Calabar or Akwa ibom
guy for all I know.

✌️✌️I rest my case & come in peace🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

LMAO!

You can't be raising local breeds and claim to have a kernel na, bros..😂. Give me some credit for God's sake! I have seen a very local Kaduna dog that looked exactly like a Dobberman. Biological variations are not unusual in dogs. They have been proven to be amongst mammals with a long genealogy line. So genes can often stay dormant but linger from six generations past.

But you see this particular dog? Nothing join am with Rotts.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by vatiqan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bronxie:

Hello....this is Nigeria,not the abroad.
Pray the founder is not a calabar man.

Calabar, kee you there. China and Jos, eats more dog, than Calabar.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Caaz: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bronxie:

Pray the founder is not a calabar man
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by DavidEsq(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bronxie:

Pray the founder is not a calabar man that will probably use this dog to arrange spicy peppersoup with scented leaf scattered inside.
U just had to emphasize it with "scented leaves scattered inside"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by OperationalVehi: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Basicend:
Na village people gadget. .

Na surveillance work him dey do. .

It is well.
lol
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by FarmTech(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
anu3:
Found and it's unwilling to go.... Neighbors said nothing doing.

It looks like a mixed breed or pure rot... We gave it some food and lured it out shortly...
Where are u based? Bc I'll like to take care of it.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Tonytonex(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
anu3:

It looks like a mixed breed or pure rot... We gave it some food and lured it out shortly...
LOL 😂😂😆
Sapa don catch the dog.
Country hard.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by dododawa1: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Village people
Involved
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Charx122: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2023
anu3:

Omo this dog go sweet well well..
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by PAQ(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Go to the police station and make a report. If they want to take the dog into custody, fine. If not take care of it, if you can.

The reason for the report is incase the owner suddenly appears from no where claiming you stole his dog. You'll be surprised how serious of a case that'll be.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2023
anu3:

Make sure say no calabar man dey stay that your area before you drive the Dog away
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Deelaw(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Beremx:
Stray dog. The owner will come get it anytime

Are you on the big side Beremx?
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Saintofmelody74(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2023
anu3:

Pepper soup don land? Omo e don land!🤔
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Franky9584(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Manna from heaven...kill and eat aspas
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Kevineleven(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Beremx:
Stray dog. The owner will come get it anytime
Sorry but the Op is a calabar man, a cabal, the owner will find nothing but bones.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Skyno1: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2023
anu3:

Omo, u don make am b that
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by Ddjadon: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2023
anu3:

. Greetings bro. This looks like my dog. It's a missed breed. His name is Zeeko Mafia. I reside in Edo State. Esan Central. The dog looks emaciated now. It's been over a month now he left the house. Was hoping he will find his way home as usual. Pls if you are within Esan Central. I will like to get ur contact. Thanks alot for taking care of the dog.
Re: Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... by anu3: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ddjadon:
. Greetings bro. This looks like my dog. It's a missed breed. His name is Zeeko Mafia. I reside in Edo State. Esan Central. The dog looks emaciated now. It's been over a month now he left the house. Was hoping he will find his way home as usual. Pls if you are within Esan Central. I will like to get ur contact. Thanks alot for taking care of the dog.

Oh, hello, really...

No, I'm in Ekiti state.

I pity the dog but I had to let it go cos I don't really have time and space for any dog at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.