Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no (4649 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] / Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
I was just at a it out right now and a guy which was next to me on the order table cleaned that in Nigeria Yoruba women are the best in bed. This has just started a big argument in the chicken Republic restaurant. Unfortunately the argument is still going on, people have rejected the guys idea that he is drunk. I do not know but which women in the nation are the best in bed?

Unfortunately the guy's friend have managed to rescue him it looks like he made the statement because of a chick he was with and his friend. Also he looks slightly drunk which they chick.
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
See our youth
Yeye

9 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
They are just noisemaker they cannot even perform in bed. They just make too much of noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
They are not good they cannot perform in bed only good in making noise

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Being good in sex has absolutely nothing to do with tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by BlackAdam65: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
um sorry but how do I set my nairaland account to not see or show threads from romance section
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Are you sure because there is a tribe which claims they are the best in positioning when it comes to bedroom activities they brag so much and make a lot of noise also they like their parties
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Seun Nlfpmod Dominique rule 2, 4 and 7... With immediate response.... The act of sexualizing a particular tribe...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by Shinjawestside: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

You r right
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by dkidd: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Lol 😅
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Seun Nlfpmod Dominique rule 2, 4 and 7... With immediate response.... The act of sexualizing a particular tribe...
I am just trying to find out if they're women are good in bed
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
dkidd:
Lol 😅

Please what do you think do you think they have the experience or not
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by IamFINESSE: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
They're just promiscuous, that's all

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by dkidd: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please what do you think do you think they have the experience or not
The question is funny but I don't think it's by tribe though
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by tnerro1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
They are good at making funny noises in bed sha, this is all I know ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by Goodlady(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Are you sure because there is a tribe which claims they are the best in positioning when it comes to bedroom activities they brag so much and make a lot of noise also they like their parties
You must be suffering and smiling in reality.
Only you open thread dey comment as a bot.
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by waynetee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
BlackAdam65:
um sorry but how do I set my nairaland account to not see or show threads from romance section

why not go to section you want directly
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You must be suffering and smiling in reality.
Only you open thread dey comment as a bot.

Very interesting they are a lot of people here taking pate. It is very good to see a Nigerian lady joining I wonder how she loves the Tread so much.
Re: Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no by megalife: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Love indeed is said to be a mystery, and it is probably difficult to fine the one God has chosen for you.
Well! The scriptures are filled with evidence that God can provide signs to guide you in your search for your soul mate. Whether it's is a confirmation in your spirit or an outright signs, God is more than capable of letting you know who that person is.

Here are five things God will do when you fine the one has made for you. Click this link to

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Romantically Lazy? / Am I A Fool Or What? / I'm H.o.r.ny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.