Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Am I A Fool Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Fool Or What? (4650 Views)

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Is It April Fool Or She Is Being Serious? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Fool Or What? by funshy87(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
I ve been dating a girl since 2months now, she is one of my female friends on fb, but she made d pass on me by liking most of my pics and also dropping comment on my posts and that is why I thought she likes me and we got chatting but anytime I told her I love her she never reply me and when i told her i want av a relationship with her she always says LoLz, I asked her to come to my side before she could agree to come it takes me 1month to persuade her and when she later agree to come she kept asking me " what will you give me if i come " I just said she should come that i will surprise her, and she came on a Saturday to my house for the first time we are meeting, she didn't eat anything, I asked her to let us go to a eatery but she refused, she just sat on the mattress and pressing her phone, I tried to have sex with her but she didn't allow me but we kissed and I handle her and I also pinched her pussy 4rm her jeans. I gave her 5k on her way going and she really thanked me. But since then if I ask her to come to my side again or maybe me should come to her place she always gave me lame excuses, am the only one that always call her, but recently she started calling me and chat regularly with me but after two days of constant chat and call she told she wanted to obtain an HND form that i should pls help her, As a sharp guy i said i can only give her anything if she can come and collect it in my house but she said she cannot come because the form will close this week and that am only around on weekends. But I think I love the girl, to cut the long story short I later send 7k to her Acct yesterday o.... Pls have I done the right thing or am stupid?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by MrRhymes101(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
YES NA!!! SO GUYS LIKE U STILL EXIST?? CHAI!!

10 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by peeparty(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Aminat508(f): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by xpac01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
My brother you're mugu30

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
how do you just tell someone you love them so easily.
men sha.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by peeparty(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
men sha.
abeg dis one na boy oo.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Omotayor123(f): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
As far as she's concern she's done with you! "you don fall Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
you are a fool...

though I didn't read wat u put up dia.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
She wants to drain you guy. Let her be. There are many girls out there who really need love and not your money. I am a practical example. So, dude let her go.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by funshy87(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls don't rush to judge, because am also a very sharp guy and i never fall for any lady like that before but I thought i can win her heart by being care and maybe she will give in to me, anyway she has been calling me since yesterday and also praying for me....
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why did u "handle and pinch her "
Why did u give her money the first time

You caused your wahala,,
You are in love, what love

You are a learner,,, I hope you won't have too many carryovers in this ur learning process lipsrsealed

Wise up grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by therealdeal10: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sm pipu rili get mind 2 dey create smtin lyk dis

Beta close dis sh*t thread b4 pipu go finish ur career undecided

*still laffing at d thread's name * "r u a fool or wat"??
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by vizkiz: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
I didn't bother reading the boring story, but since everyone is calling you a fool, there is only one thing left for me to do

[size=30pt]FOOL!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
men sha.

is dt not what you girls want to hear? LIES..

in all my truthful years, never did i get laid...never!
cos girls just dont like truths...at all.

omo, as i learnt how to lie, my life has changed for the better.
i can look at a very ugly girl and tell her shez more beautiful than rihana, i can tell her i will die for her and kill for her. burst her head with many lies..................and surprisingly, they always believe me almost all d time.

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
elijah2u:
She wants to drain you guy. Let her be. There are many girls out there who really need love and not your money. I am a practical example. So, dude let her go.

i thought you are a guy!?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
but op..why did you pinch her kityy-cat?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
That babe might be in a serious relationship with another guy. That is what most ladies do these days so you have to be careful and investigative. As per your cash, don't see it as anything for now.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
DDeliverer:

i thought you are a guy!?
if you think the way I think you will get my point .
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by funshy87(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
That babe might be in a serious relationship with another guy. That is what most ladies do these days so you have to be careful and investigative. As per your cash, don't see it as anything for now.
Tankz bro, I like the way u reason.... Only broke guys will boast that he cannot spend for ladies

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by killzone(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
An A+ for your foolishness. You gave her 5k for coming .jesu what is the world turning into

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by UyiIredia(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ funshy87: She don chop your money and you don't care.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by cao(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm not even going to sugarcoat or explain further. My actual reaction after reading. #IRegretNothing

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mugu is the right word.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
funshy87:
I ve been dating a girl since 2months now, she is one of my female friends on fb, but she made d pass on me by liking most of my pics and also dropping comment on my posts and that is why I thought she likes me and we got chatting but anytime I told her I love her she never reply me and when i told her i want av a relationship with her she always says LoLz, I asked her to come to my side before she could agree to come it takes me 1month to persuade her and when she later agree to come she kept asking me " what will you give me if i come " I just said she should come that i will surprise her, and she came on a Saturday to my house for the first time we are meeting, she didn't eat anything, I asked her to let us go to a eatery but she refused, she just sat on the mattress and pressing her phone, I tried to have sex with her but she didn't allow me but we kissed and I handle her and I also pinched her pussy 4rm her jeans. I gave her 5k on her way going and she really thanked me. But since then if I ask her to come to my side again or maybe me should come to her place she always gave me lame excuses, am the only one that always call her, but recently she started calling me and chat regularly with me but after two days of constant chat and call she told she wanted to obtain an HND form that i should pls help her, As a sharp guy i said i can only give her anything if she can come and collect it in my house but she said she cannot come because the form will close this week and that am only around on weekends. But I think I love the girl, to cut the long story short I later send 7k to her Acct yesterday o.... Pls have I done the right thing or am stupid?
where have you been all my life, I need someone like you in my life

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by mcnuel001(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bros ur foolishness is d upgraded version, @ dis age u can still fall mugu like dis? U re d latest window 10 of foolishness and a re-packaged fool... Na u ask question oooooo...looool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by chomytex(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
;Dcnt say whether u hv been fooled or not sha..at least not yet...u hv just spent only #12k...make it 50k..then nlanders will set up a panel to judge ur mata..iranu abasha!

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color] such frivolous spending...*rme* has anyone probed this foolish dude yet?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
u are not a mugu. I think you are giving her the impression that you care for her which is a bait to lure her in and strike. Don't send her any further cash, blank her, when she inquires your reasons then strike with full force before she maga you.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
cao:
I'm not even going to sugarcoat or explain further. My actual reaction after reading. #IRegretNothing

Word up ! Both for the post and as an 'NL elder' if you know what I mean.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by UyiIredia(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
men sha.

My sista, it's the sitcoms and telanovelas of nowadays. The make the word 'love' so damn cheap angry when it isn't sad

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Funshy87 you are not a fool
Buh that girl is,magaring you ni,just stop calling,when she calls tell her ur aim,if she agrees quickly,she wan continue magaring u,then you af to be smart in that aspect as a bad boy wey u claim to be,if she is slow to agree,dnt gv her any more money,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / He Asked For Nude Photos - He Could Not Handle Her Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.