Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) (49818 Views)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by sirjoggy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
tongue
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by clockwisereport: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
It is neither Kote, panola nor shawa
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
African nations with unknown things
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Eriokanmi: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What kind of fish/sea animal is this?? 😲😲🤔

It was seen at a sea food market recently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwuytjspu1r/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbUuc-pCaw
Let's it get to the western aquarium lovers hands, you could be a rich man forever. God loves us so much in this part of the world. I've never seen a fish so weird and unique in my life .

There was a guy who dug out an antiquity, which dates back to the 3rd century in a farm in Anambra when making ridges. He shows us here on NL. I advised him to codedly look for foreign buyers but the guy no see any. He'd have been smiling in money by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by koladata(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
i didn't see this coming at all grin

CandyOps:
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Geminirep(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jeunjoke alias eja l'eja nje Sanra 😁
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is a Fine spotted moray eel
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by samwillyco1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
It is called Armylocko in our local dialect, very scares and dangerous in times of biting

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Good fish
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by sweetgala(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Those look like leopard eels / Motay eel
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Ubanz: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mud fish. Very delicious when smoked.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Justdare: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy

You dey craze!!! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Unrated900(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Snake fish
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Sixthsense2021: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

God create shaaa
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Iagos: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Careful o. don't eat it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by GetSenseNow: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
spotted morray eel
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kind of snake , zebra and cheetah fish 🐠🐟
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Mufasaa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's name is honeycomb moray eel, also known as leopard eel

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by mercysamuelson(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's an Honeycomb Moray Eel. Google is our friend.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Bodexinvest: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Designer fish.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by uuzba(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
One of the most expensive fish in the sea
Sardin that they are selling N700 plus a tin is not expensive?

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Krisdan(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

Kaiii Some people sha
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by byteem: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Its a leopard moray eel.. google it
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by uuzba(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
mercysamuelson:
That's an Honeycomb Moray Eel. Google is our friend.
How do you google something, when you don't know the name to write inside google?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by gabbasin: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is a leopard fish grin
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by tnerro1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just call it fish perpersoup, the exact name no mata for inside belle
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by mercysamuelson(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba
How do you google something, when you don't know the name to write inside google?

I know about that fish before now. All I mean is that we can Google the name for detailed information about the fish.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

I swear, you were so convincing, you had me. 😃

The fish is like the result of a forbidden relationship between a leopard and a dolphin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by occfx: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Leopard Eel.
But you should be more concerned with whether it qualifies as stomach infrastructure.

Everything is protein, go and ask Chinese
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Honeycomb fish
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by toxtimmy: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
You are correct re leopard eel.

But...Can you eat leopard eel?

If you're wondering whether you can eat eel, the short answer is yes. All eel species are edible, but only certain parts of the eel are safe to eat. Below, you can read about eel ecology, culinary uses, taste, and preparation.

That being said when they eat the wrong fish or part that would harm them then dem go say na village people cause am... Village people no force them eat yawa.
GanagiBitrus:
Leopard Eel.
But you should be more concerned with whether it qualifies as stomach infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.