Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) (49819 Views)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

How do you google something, when you don't know the name to write inside google?
There is image search on Google search or Google app.. Just snap and search it

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by fineboynl(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Humans happened to be the most dangerous creature on earth. God himself regret creating human. Genesis 6:6
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by uuzba(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
FBIBOT:

There is image search on Google search or Google app.. Just snap and search it
Unfortunately if the OP knew this, he won't have even made this post.
Because he would already know the name of the fish.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Nigeriagood(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy
most comment of the week

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Jackson619007: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Check it out

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by emmabest2000(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What kind of fish/sea animal is this?? 😲😲🤔

It was seen at a sea food market recently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwuytjspu1r/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbUuc-pCaw

Antelope fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:
Unfortunately if the OP knew this, he won't have even made this post. Because he would already know the name of the fish.
Well not everyone knows abt it....
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by ohiku4every1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is Manchester United fish, nothing anybody go tell me

They wore same jersey
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy
ei 😂😂 and I was thinking I just learned another useful thing on nairaland 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by toprealman: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Honeycomb Moray eel , not edible. Very dangerous, not fit for consumption!
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by BABAawoo47: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
honeycomb eel
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by BABAawoo47: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
A Honeycomb Moray eels and they could be dangerous to eat. wow.... wetin una no go see chop abeg! undecided
it's not, a simple google search shows it's listed as least concern, same category with chicken
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by BABAawoo47: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
mercysamuelson:
uuzba
How do you google something, when you don't know the name to write inside google?

I know about that fish before now. All I mean is that we can Google the name for detailed information about the fish.
hold the picture, you'll see search by image.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

you better run make I no catch u

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by lomprico(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

It's an eel not a fish
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Eju2018(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Moray Ell
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Douglad: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

You can now search with pictures
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by LockDown69(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's an eel
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by mordred44: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Eja elejo
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by planetx: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
BABAawoo47:
it's not, a simple google search shows it's listed as least concern, same category with chicken
Least concern means how animals are classified on how endergeared they are, least concern, concern, critical etc not on how edible they are.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Olachase:
since we have lion sea fish......this is Leopard Sea fish wink wink

Is called Eels fish they don't have gills but lungs.
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Elizkid: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
mercysamuelson:
uuzba

I know about that fish before now. All I mean is that we can Google the name for detailed information about the fish.

Just view image in Google Photos app and click on "LENS"

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by DJInfluence: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Honeycomb Moray
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by makun01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
This one Na leofish na
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Newmans: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
How our people behaves in this geographical area surprises me, this camo eel is an endangerd speci that is been protected in defrent parts of the word. How come it came to this place, and becomes meat for u people
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

Werey
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by CaseSensitive(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's honeycomb moray eel. It looks like those people are already butchering it for food but may actually be poisonous to eat
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by boxypane(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hollandis... grin
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by BABAawoo47: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
planetx:
Least concern means how animals are classified on how endergeared they are, least concern, concern, critical etc not on how edible they are.
that's what i meant. Who said anything about edible cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by ojehmario1969(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

grin grin U don kolo grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Phyde: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
CandyOps:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.