Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl (2613 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Ochais(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2011
I am dating dis girl for months now, she said she loves me, but there is no trace of it even in her smile nd character 2wards me, edo girl hw una b? Some one shuld help me, i love dis babe,

1 Like

Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by francisj(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Ochais:

I am dating dis girl for months now, she said she loves me, but there is no trace of it even in her smile nd character 2wards me, edo girl hw una b? Some one shuld help me, i love dis babe,

go ahead and marry her cos you love her,it no important whether she love u or not.(4get abt her smiles and character ,afterall love is blind so how come u dey see her smiles ans character).
lol
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2011
my bro my friend is still in the same problem, edo girls always cheat. they are always beautiful no doubt, n do have big asses but my dear they wil just kill u with heartache. they wil jump from one guy to another when they are still wit u n stil claim they love u. if u want long life for u n ur future children, then use ur head
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by claremont(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Cheating is not restricted to a particular race or ethnic group. There are cheats everywhere, in the same way, there are honest people everywhere. If you go around with a mentality that a particular ethnic group are populated by cheats, the fact of the matter is that it is only the cheats present in that ethnic group that will be attracted to you, and vice versa. Try and be open-minded, rather than being an ethnic bigot.
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2011
^^seconded. Tribal racists know no better than prejudice
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
my brothers, i am not against any tribe or ethnic group. i have dated them and know what i am sayin. i cant tell anyone what to do pls. but its always better to ask questions before u start any journey. enjoy . . . .
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by emofine(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ochais:

Okay now what has her ethnicity got to do with her so called inability to express her love for you

Are your friends advising you against her because she is Edo or because "there is no trace" of whether she loves you . . . because the way you worded the title makes it seem like the former.
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by otokx(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
Edo girls are sweet shocked
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]You sef neva know wetin you dey find!. . . O ya mi lenu gan!. . . [/size]
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by efepro(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2011
I will nt only date edo girl,but marry one,cuz they r hard wrkin,caring and lively like d ibos.
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Nayah(f): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2011
Poster, you love her because she's an Edo or you love her because she could be a good woman to live with
Re: My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl by Blazing88(f): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Poster!
Cheating has nothing to do with tribes.
There are cheats everywhere, in all tribes.
Its about the individual!
If u leave her cos shes an EDO cheat and you move to a yoruba gal, wats d guarantee dat she wldnt b a cheat too.
TRIBE has nothing to do wit a persons character!
People shld stop all diz tribalism on nairaland!
Edo gal,yoruba gal,igbo gal! Ha ba,

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Romancing Nigerian Girls / A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.