Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover (62990 Views)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Made619(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
No Nigerian lady will do this....None I repeat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
She's stupid
Is she daft not to know the Nigerian guy was after that same money she rejected for love mtcheww

I bet the guy is no longer interested. 😃

Made619:
No Nigerian lady will do this....None I repeat

For what kwanu? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by prizeless(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
If only the Nigerian guy knew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Love wan tin tin
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Can a Nigerian woman, can grin. Probably only 2 in Nigeria.

They will come here to cry on, how she made a terrible mistake.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by mayor1814: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Power of black n hard naija dick. grin
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bunkbars:
Can a Nigerian woman, can grin. Probably only 2 in Nigeria.

They will come here to cry on, how she made a terrible mistake.

She can't even make the mistake to begin with.
Maka gini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by iHateFraudsters: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
She's stupid
Is she daft not to know the Nigerian guy was after that same money she rejected for love mtcheww

The same person that went to Oxford university?

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by SILVERLINES: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
meaning?

This evening paper still dae talk
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by stagger: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
She's stupid

Have you seen any poor person going to Oxford University?

We know people who have never crossed the borders of their village when we see them online talking nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Nickymezor(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wow shocked, guess the guy is rich
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by SmartPolician: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
That guy doesn't even look like a Nigerian. His name doesn't even look Nigerian. Her father will eventually come around.

I don't know why rich fathers always think they can make lifetime decisions for their children because they are rich. To them, life is all about money.

4 Likes

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by GeneralDae: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I guess money is not her problem. grin
Life has taught me that as a man, if you nor get money, get sweet gbola and the world would be yours.

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Octopusssy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Is this guy biracial? He doesn't look Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
The Naija guy go gree so?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
meaning?
What he is trying to say is that not every is as worthless............. You know what, that thing he wants to say to you might cripple you. Just get a normal life and avoid the urge to be stupid. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by FreeStuffsNG: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
free2ryhme:

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/kenya/lady-gives-up-billions-inheritance-to-marry-her-lover-after-father-insists-she-leaves-him/ar-AA1g9JaC?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=296e42d5e968484f8539def6783f9780&ei=10

Here they said he is from the Carribean o. I was already wondering which Nigerian family bears Francis as surname.

Meet The Caribbean Born Man A Malaysian Tycoon’s Daughter Gave Up US$ Millions For Love

By NewsAmericas- August 1, 2017
jedidiah-francis-malaysia-tycoon-daughter's-husband
Jedidiah Francis, or “Jed,” as he is affectionately called, was born in St. Vincent & the Grenadines.

Jedidiah Francis, or “Jed,” as he is affectionately called, was born in St. Vincent & the Grenadines. (Linked In Image)

Digital Marketing by Hard Beat Communications
By NAN Staff Writer

News Americas, NEW YORK, NY, Weds. Aug. 2, 2017: The love of her Caribbean man is worth more than the US $407 million she was set to inherit as the daughter of one of Malaysia’s richest men.

So who is the man that 34-year-old Angeline Francis Khoo is giving up all that money for while cutting ties with her father, Tan Sri Khoo Kay Peng, chairman of fashion and lifestyle company, Laura Ashley?

News Americas Now has found he was born in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and is the holder of a DPhil degree in Statistics from Oxford University.

Jedidiah Francis, or “Jed,” as he is affectionately called, attended the St Mary’s RC School in Kingstown, and completed his secondary education at the St Vincent Grammar School.

Francis back in 2006. (Search Light ad/image)
According to a 2006 ad in the Searchlight by his family, he graduated from the St Vincent Community College as one of two ‘Students of the Year’ in 2000, receiving awards for being the best Biology and Mathematics student.”

In his search for opportunities for higher education, he joined the British army in February 2001 and was trained as a soldier and then as an Electronic Engineer. In July 2002 he received an honorable discharge from the army to pursue his personal academic goals.

Having received acceptance from Queen Mary University of London, Francis was granted a NCB scholarship to read for a BSc degree in Biology with Business Management in 2003, and graduated with first class honors in July 2006.

His interest in mathematics and biology converged in his BSc dissertation, where he developed a statistical model to describe the proliferation of transposons or “jumping genes” in mosquito populations.

His work on modeling jumping genes gained him entry into Oxford University where he worked alongside leading researchers to develop statistical models of HIV genetic evolution.

Asked about his motivation and drive in 2006, Francis ascribed all his success to the faithfulness of God, and highlighted the input of his parents, Mr & Mrs Eli and Vienna Francis and family.

Jedidiah-francis--as-part-of-a-panel
Jedidiah Francis, 3rd from r, as part of a tech panel in April 2017. (Twitter image)
At the time, his family also acknowledged the financial support of the Marriaqua Friendly Society (Bun Pan) during his Secondary School and A-level years, the National Commercial Bank for providing the finances to complete his BSc degree, and Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves and the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines for their sterling support.

Francis reportedly met Khoo at Oxford. After her father expressed disapproval of the man she wanted to marry, she severed ties with him and married him anyway.

“I believed Dad’s stance was wrong, so there was no question about what was right,” she told the Daily Mail.

The couple now live in London. Francis, according to his Linked In profile is head of data science at online fashion retailer, ASOS.com. He lists his specialties as: Statistical Modelling, Probabilistic modelling, Computational Statistics, Data Analysis, Machine learning algorithms and data mining among others.

https://www.newsamericasnow.com/meet-the-caribbean-born-man-a-malaysian-tycoons-daughter-gave-up-us-millions-for/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Duru009(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nigeria has the best man in the world
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by hammerFC: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
I DONT BLAME THE FATHER.

THE MEN ARE CULTURE.

WOMEN ARE LOVE AND THAT WAS PROVEN HERE.

NOBODY IS RIGHT AND NOBODY IS WRONG, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

WIN SOME LOSE SOME.

I FEEL BAD FOR THE FATHER THOUGH, PROUD MALAYSIAN MAN

VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A MALE SON, IF YOU ARE ABOUT THE CULTURE.

GIRL CHILD MAY DECIDE TO SELFISHLY DO HER OWN THING.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by elbulk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
meaning?

Not everyone is hungry
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by samogo1: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
I will beg her to give me just 1% of the inheritance to not marry me
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Canvass: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:
Jedidiah? Name dey o. Never heard that before. He must be from Benue

That's God given name to King Solomon at birth.

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by jubrilELsudan: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
WOW WOW JUST WOW

HIM BABALAWO DEY POWERFUL OOOO

ABEG WHO GET HIM CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE AM MAKE HE CARRY ME GO THE PERSON WEY HELP AM DO HIM MERECINE

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
They look so beautiful together... I pray and hope their love stands the test of time, or else she will be the ultimate loser.

Then again... Her father might still reconsider and put her back in his will. Win-Win for the couple.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Meteng: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
My prayer is that this guy should not dream of disappointing her o
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by hammerFC: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
They look so beautiful together... I pray and hope their love stands the test of time, or else she will be the ultimate loser.

Then again... Her father might still reconsider and put her back in his will. Win-Win for the couple.

I ASSURE YOU, THE GUY IS NOT BROKE TO ATTEND OXFORD UNIVERSITY.

TRUTH IS THEY DONT NEED HIS MONEY.

Angeline Francis met Jedidiah Francis at Oxford University. The couple fell in love and decided to get married, despite the disapproval of Angeline's father.

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
meaning?

There are people who have had their fill of money to the point that they now believe there is more to life than money...! tongue
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by FashionCookie(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
The boy go soon change am for am...na money carry am go in the first place.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Morbeta11(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
She's stupid

Stop this your unguided myopism, your daily quest for nairaland "likes" would not give you room for objective reasoning and critical thinking. What made you think the guy isn't doing well on average note or more, even with a greater and brighter future. Always thinking through the anus. You have to be more worried about your nude pics you gave out for free...and leave ambitious people in love to face their organised lives.

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Xscape1993(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Real love is sweet ooo.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by mysticwarrior(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:
Jedidiah? Name dey o. Never heard that before. He must be from Benue
Jedidiah is the other name of king Solomon in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Moh247: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Two oxford graduate

They are not broke nau... They can get high paying jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.