Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover (63000 Views)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na edi dey worry am.yorubas call it edi

Most people don't live their reality and as such I still stand by my earlier comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by hammerFC: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zooposki:

Actually marriages btw Black women and White men last the longest out of all marriages, more than any other pairings, even last longer than White men/White women marriages.

The marriages that are the most problematic and don’t last long are between White Women and Black Men.

IS THAT WHAT YOUR WHITE MAN TOLD YOU?

THAT, THE SLAVE MARRIAGE LAST LONGER THAN HIS FELLLW WHITE WOMAN, AND U BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU HIS PINK SKIN IS WHITE?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Risingsunn: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:
Jedidiah? Name dey o. Never heard that before. He must be from Benue
I use to date a girl named Jedidiah
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Risingsunn: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
The father will still settle with her. Blood is thicker than water, No problem here.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by hammerFC: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zooposki:

Actually marriages btw Black women and White men last the longest out of all marriages, more than any other pairings, even last longer than White men/White women marriages.

The marriages that are the most problematic and don’t last long are between White Women and Black Men.

AT THIS POINT, U WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THE WHITE MAN SAYS.

LAST I CHECKED BOTH MY GRAND PARENTS WERE TOGETHER UNTIL DEATH.

MY PARENTS STILL TOGETHER.

SO, SAVE THIS RETARDED SHIT FOR YOUR SLAVES IN AMERICA.

KEEP MIND FVUKING DEM OVER THERE, MAKE U NO TRY AM AGAIN FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by frog12: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
do people like you read the entire posts?
if you do, you would have known that he is not Nigerian. does he look like a nigerian to you?

capacino:
Poor man no dey attend Oxford University oo cuz as ppl dey comment say if na dem grin grin... certainly Jedidiah is from a well-to-do Nigerian family perhaps not as rich as the Malaysian girl's family.. who knows? They find happiness in other things and not money.

2 Likes

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by TheSuperX(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
She's stupid
Is she daft not to know the Nigerian guy was after that same money she rejected for love mtcheww
Ode.. jobless person 🤬🤬
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Benwallt(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Risingsunn:
I use to date a girl named Jedidiah

The name is unisex?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by hammerFC: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
frog12:
do people like you read the entire posts?
if you do, you would have known that he is not Nigerian. does he look like a nigerian to you?

DID U READ THIS PART?

WHAT DOES NIGERIAN LOOK LIKE?

THAT GUY IS IGBO.

She moved to Nigeria with her husband and started a new life.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Iamzik: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
There's still hope in the world with all the materialism. Later men will say women don't love.

Her type represent like 0.0009% of women.

99.9999999% of them won't make this choice
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by fergie001: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Putrajaya, here I come.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Is she stupid?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Risingsunn: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:

The name is unisex?
I'm surprised a man goes by the name too
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by EmmyDJourno: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
She is not financially or mentally hungry, that’s why love wins
Naija guys love is the best😻
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by JuicyStar: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Awwww that’s the power or love. After all, the prince of England gave up everything to follow and American actress. Love conquers all
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Rhaspody(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is the problem. Fake news everywhere. Nobody wants to verify news these days anymore. SHAME...

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by AntiTerrorist: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Deep down your little soul,I know you know how much you need a Nigerian man cool.

So stop the pretence and grab one should the opportunity come to you.
IconicR is an evening newspaper. I wish it's not late for her.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by complexstuffs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
That guy doesn't even look like a Nigerian. His name doesn't even look Nigerian. Her father will eventually come around.

I don't know why rich fathers always think they can make lifetime decisions for their children because they are rich. To them, life is all about money.

I don't think it was the money because when a person is cut off like this,it includes everything including social interactions with family members

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by MrsTwrite(f): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

Life has taught me that as a man, if you nor get money, get sweet gbola and the world would be yours.

Ok ooo.
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by ThatFairGuy1: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
You've been identifying with the wrong people as lovers because it's surprising for you to think, there's no true love.
IconicR:
She's stupid
Is she daft not to know the Nigerian guy was after that same money she rejected for love mtcheww
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Finestgurlie(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You've been identifying with the wrong people as lovers because it's surprising for you to think, there's no true love.
my love how are you
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Is that your kid on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Shatap
Finestgurlie:
my love how are you
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes

Why do you ask sad
IconicR:
Is that your kid on your profile?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes

Why do you ask sad
She's beautiful
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Finestgurlie(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Shatap
you're breaking my fragile heart ♥ 😭😭😭
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by ThatFairGuy1: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thank you wink
IconicR:
She's beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by ThatFairGuy1: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
ChiGAYzie grin
Finestgurlie:
you're breaking my fragile heart ♥ 😭😭😭
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Solidrock05: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jedidiah is from Bible, it's another name king Solomon answered.
Benwallt:
Jedidiah? Name dey o. Never heard that before. He must be from Benue
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please Locate me please where can I get this grace?
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by chatinent: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Evian dey inside where your Evian stop
Re: Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover by caracas: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
meaning?
Meaning the person you quoted was trying to say you are stewpid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.