Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education (31805 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Jonjam269: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2023
They can celebrate unscrupulous elements in that place but pretending as if they are saints.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by RecentHistory: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2023
There is no kind of crime they don't celebrate in that useless Anambra. Is that not where they gave TA Orji a chieftaincy title?

3 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Zorn: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2023
westlius:
She scam people and still dey smile
Her luck be say she be woman
If na male minor do am na sanko straight
If you support certificate forger and castigating result forger then you're wrong .
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by eepeepook: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2023
maasoap:

Don't take by force, what will send you to jail. Motivational speaker grin grin grin
Saro wiwa went to jail and died for speaking about injustice from the government. His people are better off for it today. If he kept quiet, the situation would remain today.

She's lucky she got away with it, not everyone has that kind of luck
True.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by FireUpNow(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Let he without sin cast the first stone
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BoldBrainz(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
why are you useless

I didn't even know I was useless until you asked the question.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2023
This picture only shows the degerate nature of the system and the Nigerian Society at large. It in subtle ways pose to the younger ones questionable qualities and character can be appreciated and celebrated some way. All the commissioner should do is some form of rehabilitation programme for this young lady; that is if the commissioner is qualified to have being appointed that position in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Kcdojoto(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2023
In as much as I don't support her actions, but I like the way Anambra State government is handling her case so that because most people crying foul here are the same people that will come here to criticise the government if they decided to punish her, they will be like " It's because she is not from Anambra that is why she's been treated this way"

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by ubimagos: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=SMARTMOTORS post=125568164]Omoo this commissioner feets look like person way don suffer wela before grace came...chai!! see leg![/iquote]
Na so, their legs dey look like from that side, na original yam leg.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Nigeriagood(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I didn't even know I was useless until you asked the question.
good you know now
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by sammirano: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2023
This is why crime and fraud will never leave these people. Disgusting criminals all of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BoldBrainz(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
good you know now

Oh, I still don't know cause you haven't told me..🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by CJStarz: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Yes, she erred, just like everyone errs in different areas but the most important thing is true repentance from that error. We shouldn't crucify or abandon her because of that.

westlius:

Bro her own was something else she scored 249 while chang it and say u score 369.
When jamb announced 360 as d winner, u went on air to say jamb lied that she scored 369.
Wat was her reason for going on air when she knows she was wrong.
Every1 is not a Saint, why fake and still go and announce the fake result. Don't she know they will verify her results

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Papayaayasager(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2023
You can't throw baby and the bathwater away.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by CJStarz: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2023
FunnyDude:
mme threesom ma grin
Ishi kodo like you
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by bigdawg7: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Forgery is a crime dawg
BABAawoo47:
ontop malpractice?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by CJStarz: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Who told you she isn't remorseful and repentant,abi you want to see her online in tears and agony to prove she's remorseful and repentant? Habaa
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

There's something very awkward and uninspiring by the way she's this rewarded for her notoriety. It could be passing a subtle message that crime is glamorous.

For every Mmesoma Ejikeme, there are thousands of other Nigerian ladies who are upright and law abiding and they can not find inspiration in this picture. The Anambra state government should stop insulting their sensitivity with this kind of pictures of celebration of Mmesoma. She should be allowed to be completely remorseful and repentant. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Finestgurlie(f): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
Criminal from the land of rising rogues
I'm watching you
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Moh247: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

Am watching you

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Gandrova: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Same you that can't forgive Fashola for finding camera at Lekki tollgate ?! De play.

Mind you Mmesonma she is a teenager. What is the correlation of fashola and the girl's case pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by ubimagos: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That's not my point. My point is don't glamorise crime so those who abide by the law don't think they are fools. This, at best, should be a private consultation without the awkwardness of posing for pictures and releasing to the public. It's insanely insensitive and lacking in discretion. Young minds are fickle and may repeat another notoriety similar to the crime she committed if she became a star after committing a crime.
We have each done wrong in our lives and we know how we were treated till we are truly repentant and remorseful.
You think, they believe the findings by the committee set up by the governor!
They will rather dwell in their conspiracy theory than believe in anything coming from the government. That's the sorry state of a nation.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 9jatriot(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2023
I am just shocked at the attitude, her act was too shameful and a national disgrace.

FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

There's something very awkward and uninspiring by the way she's this rewarded for her notoriety. It could be passing a subtle message that crime is glamorous.

For every Mmesoma Ejikeme, there are thousands of other Nigerian ladies who are upright and law abiding and they can not find inspiration in this picture. The Anambra state government should stop insulting their sensitivity with this kind of pictures of celebration of Mmesoma. She should be allowed to be completely remorseful and repentant. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Gandrova: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That's not my point. My point is don't glamorise crime so those who abide by the law don't think they are fools. This, at best, should be a private consultation without the awkwardness of posing for pictures and releasing to the public. It's insanely insensitive and lacking in discretion. Young minds are fickle and may repeat another notoriety similar to the crime she committed if she became a star after committing a crime.
We have each done wrong in our lives and we know how we were treated till we are truly repentant and remorseful.
I got your point . You are absolutely correct. Posing with her for pictures is very wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by CJStarz: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2023
This girl is from Enugu state but resident in Anambra.Ndi Anambra do not segregate at all. We're the big brother!
Chukwu gozie ndi b'anyi.
May God forgive Mmesoma,grant her wisdom and give her a better future.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by smartemperor042: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
What she did was completely wrong and condemnable!

But your President did worse and he's not been crucified yet!

westlius:

Bro her own was something else she scored 249 while chang it and say u score 369.
When jamb announced 360 as d winner, u went on air to say jamb lied that she scored 369.
Wat was her reason for going on air when she knows she was wrong.
Every1 is not a Saint, why fake and still go and announce the fake result. Don't she know they will verify her results
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by CJStarz: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Space for sale
How much? I go fit use am build house?
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Nigeriagood(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
They supported Morocco against Spain but are still in pains that Morocco sent Pendu out of the World Cup.

*Cristiano accepted the script to sit on the bench and Portugal accepted the script to lose to Morocco 🇲🇦

*5 Balon D'ors are greater than 7 Balon D'ors.

*Balon D'or is useless but they keep celebrating Pendu's Balon D'or points and nominations.

* You need an international trophy to be the greatest (2016, after Pendu won Euro)

*You need a World Cup to be the greatest (2021, after Messi won COPA)

*You don't need World Cup to become the greatest (2022, after Messi won the World Cup). Have you seen how brainless and confused Pendu fans are?

*4 Golden boots > 6 Golden boots. (Pendu once said that he preferred golden boots to Balon D'or, he said that when he was leading Messi in golden boots. He had 4 while Messi had 3, he is still stuck at 3 while Messi is at 6).

*They say the FIFA World Cup was rigged and scripted for Argentina because of the penalties, they forgot that UEFA awarded 4 penalties in 3 games to Portugal in Euro 2020 but Pendu still failed the script and crashed out.

*They trolled Pessi for missing penalties in COPA finals, they even claimed that if Pessi would have had International trophies if he knew how to score penalties. Guess what? The same Pendu fans are now angry that Pessi scored the penalties that gave Argentina the World Cup.

*Pendu fans will tell you that 57% of Messi's goal in the last World Cup were penalties, they won't tell you that 100% of Pendu's were also penalties, they won't also tell you that he even assisted the opponent vs Korea.

*Cristiano is better than Messi because he scored more goals but Lukaku who scored more goals is still not better than Maradona.

*Alvarez is better than Messi because he scored more open play goals than Messi in the Qatar World Cup but Goncalo Ramos who scored more open play goals for Portugal isn't better than Ronaldo.

*Cristiano is the GOAT for scoring the most goals but Bican once had that record and isn't even in the GOAT debate.

*35 trophies > 44 trophies

*0 playmaker award > 5 playmaker award

*Pele is the GOAT not Messi...Pele won 3 World Cups...Messi won just 1...but Pendu with 0 World Cup is also the GOAT.

*Winning 0 International MVP is carrying your team while winning 7 International MVPs is being carried by your team mates.

*Mbappe is better than Haaland because he can score, assist, and dribble while Haaland only scores tap-ins, but Cristiano the king of tap-ins is also better than Messi.

Messi is undisputed!
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Onyiridike(f): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

I have this feeling that the government in power paid this girl to admit that the committed this crime for whatsoever reasons best known to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX / CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme 2019 Applications / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.