Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education (31811 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Celebrating fraud.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by MTNnews: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have more common sense than you, at least my sense of justice n fairness is very much active while bigotry as ruined your life n won't let you even admit the crime of Mnesome Ejikeme. Shame #

Gandrova:
You lack common sense, must you insult to buttress your point? Kid
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by NAC1666: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Gandrova: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
I have more common sense than you, at least my sense of justice n fairness is very much active while bigotry as ruined your life n won't let you even admit the crime of Mnesome Ejikeme. Shame #

your stupidity is hereditary case closed.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by MTNnews: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
The was no case in the first instance before you quoted me, it was only shame n disgrace that were available to you n other igbos sugarcoating n abetting the criminality of Mnesome Ejikeme shamelessly.

You are just sad I keep rubbing it to the face of all you shameless Igbo ethnic jingoist.

Gandrova:
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Igboslayer: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Igbos and their high level of mediocrity.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
To err is human and to forgive is divine. Good and sin no more. Go on and prove yourself a worthy daughter of your father and region and Nigeria by extension. UNILAG come and get your girl
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by thegrinch(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If you have never taken anything that is Not yours,, then, be the one to cast the first stone on her.

So why do you want to kee yourself over Tinubu?

You say he steal your Messiah Manhood... Okay we don hear. Oya, let the old man Breaffff!!!
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by bal4real: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
TheRealOwner:
A national scammer being 'adopted' by the commissioner of education in her state makes so much sense in the East.

No other region's government celebrates known scammers like this
And u supported a drug baron and certificate forger as your president but quick to crucify the poor girl, hypocrite.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by tollyboy5(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Thanks to all those that came to her aid.

And thanks to the general public for not crucifying the poor girl.

She will get better with time.
AMEN
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by MTNnews: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2023
🐧🤪🤡
Gandrova:
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BALLOSKI: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If you have never taken anything that is Not yours,, then, be the one to cast the first stone on her.
You people won't be saying this if this was not from your place. If she's from the north, you'd hear something like "quota system people", they support bad behavior. What's wrong is wrong.

You call Tinubu a certificate forger, but Mmesoma is a hero.

BTW, this commissioner de work for where den de process palm kernel before she was appointed?
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Danisaint112(m): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2023
westlius:
She scam people and still dey smile
Her luck be say she be woman
If na male minor do am na sanko straight

You blind ni? Abi na eye problem dey worry you. In which if the picture Didi you see her smiling?
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Danisaint112(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Igbo I hope you all can see what going on. Na only mumu dey say igbos don't love themselves.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 9jaRealist: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2023
westlius:
Bro her own was something else she scored 249 while chang it and say u score 369.
When jamb announced 360 as d winner, u went on air to say jamb lied that she scored 369.
Wat was her reason for going on air when she knows she was wrong.
Every1 is not a Saint, why fake and still go and announce the fake result. Don't she know they will verify her results

Exactly bro! It’s really “something else” in a nation ruled by a President that perjured himself by swearing under oath that he attended the elite University of Chicago (instead of just sticking with the neighborhood mostly black Chicago State University he actually attended). lipsrsealed
>

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by westlius(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

You blind ni? Abi na eye problem dey worry you. In which if the picture Didi you see her smiling?
Na u blind wey u no no difference btw smile / bone / Laugh

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Danisaint112(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2023
westlius:

Na u blind wey u no no difference btw smile / bone / Laugh

That she committed a crime doesn't mean we should crucify her. She has been punished and cautioned when needed, igbos correct with or out of love not execution.
Rest abeg.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by goldsmith007: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2023
I don't have access to real-time news or specific events that have occurred after my last knowledge update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide information about an event involving www.networkdig.com Mmesomma Ejikeme meeting with the Anambra State Commissioner for Education on Nairaland or any other platform.
To find information about this specific event, I recommend visiting the Nairaland forum or checking local news sources for updates on education-related meetings and developments in Anambra State. You can also consider reaching out to official sources or government websites for official announcements regarding education matters in Anambra State.[/quote]
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by goldsmith007: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=goldsmith007 post=125884429][/quote]
https://kawaiibabydiapers.com/
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by hurry061: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
I'm sorry, but I don't have specific information about "Mmesomma Ejikeme meeting with the Anambra State Commissioner for Education" as my information.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by micheal5253: 5:38pm On Jan 06
I don't have access to real-time news or specific events that have occurred after my last knowledge update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide information about an event involving https://seatechinnovations.net/ Mmesomma Ejikeme meeting with the Anambra State Commissioner for Education on Nairaland or any other platform.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Jessicadavid: 1:25pm On Apr 29
you are in search of unlocking Instagram Pro features and downloading reels across Android, iOS, and PC? Don't worry I've a solution for you to download and Install The Honista APK App. It provides a suite of features including ad-free browsing, media downloads, and customizable themes, elevating your Instagram journey. Additional security measures like ghost mode make it a compelling choice for social media users.
here is the link to a trustworthy source: Honista APK installer https://thehonistaapk.com/pc/
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by WilliamJennifer(m): 11:09am On May 11
Rev up your drifting skills on the big screen with FR Legends Mod <a href="https://frlegendspro.com/frequently-asked-questions/">APK</a> for PC! Our guide, powered by BlueStacks, ensures smooth installation. Tailor controls, pick your mode, and embark on thrilling drift battles.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BluntCrazeMan: 4:29pm On May 11
WilliamJennifer:
Mod <a href="https://frlegendspro.com/frequently-asked-questions/">APK</a>
FAULTY WEBSITE...

👇🏼👇🏼

See Photo below..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by fdelusioncalcul: 1:16pm On May 13
This Female Delusion Calculator is a remarkable tool for women to gain insight into their dating expectations and set more realistic goals. By assessing factors like age range, income, height, weight, and race, this calculator provides a score that reflects the likelihood of finding a dream partner based on specified criteria. It encourages flexibility, helps in prioritizing expectations, and boosts confidence by guiding women towards more realistic relationship standards. I highly recommend using this calculator to gain a better understanding of your dating expectations and increase your chances of finding a fulfilling relationship. https://fdelusioncalculator.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities / 2015 June-July NECO Result Is OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.