Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education (31813 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 2pacarnate(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Same you that can't forgive Fashola for finding camera at Lekki tollgate ?! De play.

Fashola did not accept his and ask for forgiveness,likewise tinubu who is lying that Clark made errors in his cert....🤷
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by brownroofpipuar: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
westlius:

When I wrote jamb u were still in pre nursery

Make we see your jamb score
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 2pacarnate(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
iReddington:
This particular tribe really love glorifying and exalting crime. undecided Their moral standards and values is just too low.

Who is the president of Nigeria,and from what tribe,what are the petitions against him?answer yourself
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by jamesversion: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

How repentant are the politicians you referred to.??

How repentant is this Mmesomma.??

Oh, the good ol' Repentance.

The bible allows everyone to repent as much as we can, especially since we are "born in sin". So, as much as the politicians steal and repent of their stealing, we should be willing to forgive. Bible said its 70x7 times per person we ought to forgive.

So since we are running a "christian" republic of Nigeria, the Bible remains above the law, everyone should go and sin no more today. Sinning continues tomorrow.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by ppogba: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jazmine10:
This picture only shows the degerate nature of the system and the Nigerian Society at large. It in subtle ways pose to the younger ones questionable qualities and character can be appreciated and celebrated some way. All the commissioner should do is some form of rehabilitation programme for this yoing lady; that is if the commissioner is qualified to have being appointed that position in the first place.

You are right.
A rehabilitation in any form devoid of this paparazzi would have made sense.
This gives the impression that, no matter how serious your misdemeanor is, the moment the society weeps on your behalf, you can get off the hook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 2pacarnate(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You guys are hypocrites... But will abuse Tinubu

Am intelligent teenager who increased her score from an already good score is 70x better than a narcotics dealer who forfeited $460,identity theft,killer,election rigger,and a thief, please choose one

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BigIyanga: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
They keep celebrating this fraud Why not the actual girl who came 1st in JAMB??
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by ppogba: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Triplerg:
What annoyed me most was not the action of the girl, but the support of some supposedly educated folks. Uptil this moment some people still believe the girl was shortchanged.

Anybody that still believes the "woman" was shortchanged should have their brain in a psychiatric laboratory for practicals.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 2pacarnate(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

I don comot hand for dem matter. The last election really shows we are not ready to liberate ourselves.

The butter truth is that we will keep repeating that every four years..

You wrong bro,so long we remain one Nigeria and a particular tribe called igbos are so much hated by basically Yoruba followed by Hausa,the country will.always get it wrong,

Ask yourself,if obi was tinubu presently, wouldn't there be protest up and down by yorubas just like they did Jonathan believing anything after Edo downwards are all igbos?

We are divided already,my Yoruba friend told me that they can't criticise tinubu yet because he is there brother 🤷 but just for 65 naira fuel they staged protest occupy nigeria 😂
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by westlius(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

Make we see your jamb score
Na dat 1 I go carry for head jamb score
Wey I write about 20years ago
My dear I no be indomie generation like u wey dey fake jamb score
During our time 250 na education you go use am get for university.
Am a certified accountant and based in porthacourt
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by MTNnews: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your mouth still de do be be be.
If no be say 9ja na lawless country they never don suppose behead the foolish Igbo girl.

2pacarnate:

Fashola did not accept his and ask for forgiveness,likewise tinubu who is lying that Clark made errors in his cert....🤷
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Atlantis585: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

There's something very awkward and uninspiring by the way she's this rewarded for her notoriety. It could be passing a subtle message that crime is glamorous.

For every Mmesoma Ejikeme, there are thousands of other Nigerian ladies who are upright and law abiding and they can not find inspiration in this picture. The Anambra state government should stop insulting their sensitivity with this kind of pictures of celebration of Mmesoma. She should be allowed to be completely remorseful and repentant. Check my signature for free stuffs!

At least we now know that she attended secondary school and the name of the school.

Crooknibu is your president today.
No proof of elementary education.
No proof of secondary school education.
University education remains questionable.
No former school mates to show.
And yet some people are celebrating him.
Young people are learning from him and Buhari -

That education in Nigeria is both overrated and unimportant.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by azidomedogo: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
This matter no bad like that compared to what some youths and teenagers dey do outside
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
jamesversion:

Oh, the good ol' Repentance.

The bible allows everyone to repent as much as we can, especially since we are "born in sin". So, as much as the politicians steal and repent of their stealing, we should be willing to forgive. Bible said its 70x7 times per person we ought to forgive.

So since we are running a "christian" republic of Nigeria, the Bible remains above the law, everyone should go and sin no more today. Sinning continues tomorrow.

I ask again..

(Even when we are logical,, religious fanatics would still use religious sentiments to scatter the whole logical promises..

And now, you're bringing in the Bible into the discussion..
Is it only the Bible that talked about repentance.??)
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Atlantis585: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
revived2:
Lmao

Glorifying fraud

True.
But what do you say of Crooknibu your president?
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Couldntfigurean: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
If you vote Drugnubu even with his falsify age,false family and fake certificate and you want to crucify this girl
You are Mad
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by wman(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
A fraudster. Like Thiefnibu.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Solsix(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

There's something very awkward and uninspiring by the way she's this rewarded for her notoriety. It could be passing a subtle message that crime is glamorous.

For every Mmesoma Ejikeme, there are thousands of other Nigerian ladies who are upright and law abiding and they can not find inspiration in this picture. The Anambra state government should stop insulting their sensitivity with this kind of pictures of celebration of Mmesoma. She should be allowed to be completely remorseful and repentant. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Unfortunately that's the trend in Nigeria now. You remember OPM pastor and happy boys. This is exactly what the commisser is doing, encouraging malpractice in the highest form.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by KingLennon(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If you have never taken anything that is Not yours,, then, be the one to cast the first stone on her.
We know but he's saying the truth. It will have been looked differently
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Quebec91(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If you have never taken anything that is Not yours,, then, be the one to cast the first stone on her.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
ppogba:

You are right.
A rehabilitation in any form devoid of this paparazzi would have made sense.
This gives the impression that, no matter how serious your misdemeanor is, the moment the society weeps on your behalf, you can get off the hook.
What is even sickening is coloration of tribal and religious sentiments. You cannot talk about the Nation being great again if we so brazenly celebrate these idiosyncrasies peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Mrnairalandd: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
The most useless tribe that celebrate nothing but fraud, money rituals and corruption.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by LegacyB: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm.

I can’t believe this is happening in Soludo’s government. I mean my own Soludo oooo. Why not just quietly assist the girl. Instead of this online embarrassment again. I mean do you reward bad behavior and rub it on people’s faces?

1 Like

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by SmartPolician: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Oga, stop justifying nonsense.

Nigeria needs to build a juvenile prison for folks like her.

Wrongdoings must have consequences in this part of the world.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Kennyswag: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
igbo people are full of shit
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Helgreenluv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by jamesversion: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I ask again..

(Even when we are logical,, religious fanatics would still use religious sentiments to scatter the whole logical promises..

And now, you're bringing in the Bible into the discussion..
Is it only the Bible that talked about repentance.??)

Except you are in Mmesommas heart, you never can tell from her appearance if truly she is repentant. Until the Opportunity presents itself, and she comes clean, everyone is entitled to their opinion and for good reason.

I mentioned the Bible because you started by referencing a Bible verse that "he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone". I wanted to let you know that as far as forgiveness goes, the Bible allows you to forgive politicians and every Nigerian who has wronged you atleast up 70×7 times per individual.

Since the Bible verses have now replaced extant laws, everyone who has ever committed a crime can go and sin no more.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by flokii: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Shame on that commisioner in Anambra State.. senseless woman.
What mesaage is she passing on to the younger generation with this act of fo0lishness, celebrating a fraud and a wicked liar like Mmesoma?

No wonder their South East is a breeding ground for criminals of all sort and kind. Rubbish!
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Couldntfigurean: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
flokii:
Shame on that commisioner in Anambra State.. senseless woman.
What mesaage is she passing on to the younger generation with this act of fo0lishness, celebrating a fraud and a wicked liar like Mmesoma?

No wonder their South East is a breeding ground for criminals of all sort and kind. Rubbish!
you voted a convicted criminal so you don’t have right to judge
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Bfly: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
She could be forgiven but not celebrated. It is unfortunate that unguided influence of the law executives supersedes the rule of law in Nigeria.

This presentation is bad for the society. The commissioner is a big shame.
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Fearyourcreator: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
2pacarnate:

Am intelligent teenager who increased her score from an already good score is 70x better than a narcotics dealer who forfeited $460,identity theft,killer,election rigger,and a thief, please choose one
Carry am go court oponu ... Abi who dey hold you ...
Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by Fearyourcreator: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

As for Tinubu,, let Nigeria happen to him.

The only concern I have in all these is the Constitutional Requirements, the Electoral-Act, All the other necessary Laws, and INEC..

(Nothing Concerns Me With Tinubu in Person)
Na Tinubu matter go kee una... Una commissioner of education dey caress that girl wey change result... Enikure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities / 2015 June-July NECO Result Is OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.