Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? (3034 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
I dated a lady around 2014-2016, omo any time I just flashback like this and recall all what happened btw me and her.... I dey always knee down, raise my two hands up and say God Almighty, I give thanks to you for not allowing me to marry this particular girl, this; I always do, in front of my wife and kid.

My 4yrs old daughter will be like, "What is wrong with this man like dix" 😕😕😕

Her mother, Kai!!! The day wey i passed beside her not knowing she is the one, omo, con see how this woman dey raise her voice for me in presence of others. Na since then I don dey follow myself talk say, 'Ogbeni, either u leave dis people now or dey turn me to something else because of one stupid girl' like mother like daughter.

Adupe lowo OLORUN, I finally find a way to discharge her, since when she don due for marriage, she never see husband marry her...now going to 10yrs now.

I have a lot to say but lets hear from you men and guys here.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by izonborn098(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
I never had any serious thing with them apart from sex because i spot red flags quickly..
Such families red flags are so glaring is either you ignore them or you was blinded by yansh and breast, thinking u will change what you can't..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Solofresh2: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is pride.She will never have a happy home

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omo,my last very serious relationship,she get pride die.Na madam pride.But I thank God I know how to handle her..imagine this scenario.you post a photo on whatsapp..your babe view and will not comment.she posts a photo,I will view too and not comment. After somedays ,she gets angry that I did not comment or say she is beautiful angry.we fit dey waka for road,this girl go dey tell me to avoid person,mk I no greet am.As in ,her pride is top notch and I made sure I give her back in full dose till she frustrate.Do you know this girl saw my sister in an event and did not hail her she pretended that she did not see her.like,enof scenarios,,no matter how fine u are,nothing concern me with lady wey get pride.i believe I have also posted a story on nairaland on how belle pain me sotey,I wan faint.i ask this girl where fit see chemist,she sit down press phone dey point the place.she no even offer to go buy am.me wey wan almost dey sleep for ground

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Reminderz: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
@op, this is why any woman you intend having something serious with, you shouldn't ignore the red flags, it will always be there for you to see... always have a background check on the woman which includes are family... you're not only marrying the woman, but her family as well.. if she has a bad mother, there's no way she will make a good wife... "I love you, she love me" won't save you when wahala starts.. she will frustrate your life and you'll regret ever coming across her... my brother made the same mistake and now regretting...

9 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Omo,my last very serious relationship,she get pride die.Na madam pride.But I thank God I know how to handle her..imagine this scenario.you post a photo on whatsapp..your babe view and will not comment.she posts a photo,I will view too and not comment. After somedays ,she gets angry that I did not comment or say she is beautiful angry.we fit dey waka for road,this girl go dey tell me to avoid person,mk I no greet am.As in ,her pride is top notch and I made sure I give her back in full dose till she frustrate.Do you know this girl saw my sister in an event and did not hail her she pretended that she did not see her.like,enof scenarios,,no matter how fine u are,nothing concern me with lady wey get pride.i believe I have also posted a story on nairaland on how belle pain me sotey,I wan faint.i ask this girl where fit see chemist,she sit down press phone dey point the place.she no even offer to go buy am.me wey wan almost dey sleep for ground
Nawao

Una don see plenty things for these 'demons' hand.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Atolu01: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
See the arrogant and unlistening, abusive gender-creation mentioning pride. Anyways, you deserve your kind.
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by wiseone28: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I date myself that's an undiluted love

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
femijay8271:
I dated a lady around 2014-2016, omo any time I just flashback like this and recall all what happened btw me and her.... I dey always knee down, raise my two hands up and say God Almighty, I give thanks to you for not allowing me to marry this particular girl, this; I always do, in front of my wife and kid.

My 4yrs old daughter will be like, "What is wrong with this man like dix" 😕😕😕

Her mother, Kai!!! The day wey i passed beside her not knowing she is the one, omo, con see how this woman dey raise her voice for me in presence of others. Na since then I don dey follow myself talk say, 'Ogbeni, either u leave dis people now or dey turn me to something else because of one stupid girl' like mother like daughter.

Adupe lowo OLORUN, I finally find a way to discharge her, since when she don due for marriage, she never see husband marry her...now going to 10yrs now.

I have a lot to say but lets hear from you men and guys here.
I thank God for you oh, hmmmm, I'm in the soup right now because I marry exactly what you describe. Now she and her mother connive and ran away with my kids, I couldn't get intouch with them for the past 6months

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I thank God for you oh, hmmmm, I'm in the soup right now because I marry exactly what you describe. Now she and her mother connive and ran away with my kids, I couldn't get intouch with them for the past 6months

Haa😦.... 6months ke? So what steps are you taking or u av been taking to get across your kids?

This my ex is very stubborn, arrogant, full of Pride including her mom. Can you believe she abused my Father wey don die since 28yrs ago.

Guess what, I think d month my father died, same month her father too died.

Her mother called and later begged me and she say its her mouth that she used to killed father.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
femijay8271:

Haa😦.... 6months ke? So what steps are you taking or u av been taking to get across your kids?

This my ex is very stubborn, arrogant, full of Pride including her mom. Can you believe she abused my Father wey don die since 28yrs ago.

Guess what, I think d month my father died, same month her father too died.

Her mother called and later begged me and she say its her mouth that she used to killed father.
I said you perfectly describe my wife, bro, I blame myself because I saw all the signs when I was dating her but I ignore, her mother always set traps for me, any little misunderstanding, they will plan and take away my kids, this is happening for the 5th time, I always go to child right to claim my kids, she will return claiming she wants to be with her children, they were waiting for me to divorce her but I refused and I know why, now she's no longer working in the. Bank where I can easily track her, she disappear with my kids and blocked every means, I don't know where to start from. Her family were in Maiduguri when I married her because we both graduated from university of maiduguri, I suspect she might have to an to maiduguri, and I'm not planning to emback on that journey for now.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I said you perfectly describe my wife, bro, I blame myself because I saw all the signs when I was dating her but I ignore, her mother always set traps for me, any little misunderstanding, they will plan and take away my kids, this is happening for the 5th time, I always go to child right to claim my kids, she will return claiming she wants to be with her children, they were waiting for me to divorce her but I refused and I know why, now she's no longer working in the. Bank where I can easily track her, she disappear with my kids and blocked every means, I don't know where to start from

Damn, I am speechless.
Could you believe when I started dating my now wife, dis my ex mother will come knocking at my door and asking for me from my new girlfriend then which I later marry now.

This same woman knows that I won't be at home during the week days except weekends but she always come and look for trouble from my wife.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I said you perfectly describe my wife, bro, I blame myself because I saw all the signs when I was dating her but I ignore, her mother always set traps for me, any little misunderstanding, they will plan and take away my kids, this is happening for the 5th time, I always go to child right to claim my kids, she will return claiming she wants to be with her children, they were waiting for me to divorce her but I refused and I know why, now she's no longer working in the. Bank where I can easily track her, she disappear with my kids and blocked every means, I don't know where to start from. Her family were in Maiduguri when I married her because we both graduated from university of maiduguri, I suspect she might have to an to maiduguri, and I'm not planning to emback on that journey for now.

What of my ex elder sister nko, ooooooh, that one dey always claim madam for me. I go just dey laugh inside, saying "dis people don't even know that I'm very wicked and sometimes disrespectful" if you are taking my gentleness for mumu but I always keep calm and plan ahead of them. It was still like a dream to them when I left their daughter and move on with another good respectful lady.

Dey neva respererit

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
femijay8271:

Damn, I am speechless.
Could you believe when I started dating my now wife, dis my ex mother will come knocking at my door and asking for me from my new girlfriend then which I later marry now.

This same woman knows that I won't be at home during the week days except weekends but she always come and look for trouble from my wife.
you really dodge bullet oh
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
you really dodge bullet oh

Instead of me cursing them, I go just jejely kneel down and start praizin baba God for not letting me to marry from dat family.

Could you believe that dis my ex even abused my best friend then. I was like Haaa😦😦😦, abi I am dreaming ni? The guy wey i don know since, wey b say he go feed dat e mama and everyone join in their family for good 5yrs, she con dey abuse. My friend just beg me say, make i leave her, make i no fight her.

Funniest thing b say, my ex and my best friend are from d Same state which she is aware of it.

U said something about noticed, see, dis my ex did d same tin to dis my best friend in my street when he came to pay me a visit one time.
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by izonborn098(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sorry brother.. Red flags don't like.. And it is very hard for people to hide all their red flags 100%
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
De kind stories i see in this thread eh. No wonder why some guys here hate 9ja girls. Girls don give wuna breakfast wotoporiously.
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by 2Radii: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
bro why u no divorce her na
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Bennysam: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Relax Your mind they will come back, but make sure you stand your ground then
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Bennysam: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Why are you bothering yourself unnecessarily? Your children will look for you when they grow

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by LikeAking: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:

You are a man you can have lots of kids…

Why are these days fathers worrying over children too much?

Allow the women go with the kids..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Map1(m): 5:23am On Sep 05, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
My brother forget about the kids, your wife and her mother for now, look for a woman who has a handwork and re_married and give your self a peace of mind when it's time your kids will look for you.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2023
I saw all the signs,but I no like to use my mouth pursue woman..I frustrate her ,we gather frustrate ourselves.till I ghosted her.lts like the ghosting pain am well..after 1 month she dey message me with insults.the thing sweet me because she know say i wicked when i want to

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I saw all the signs,but I no like to use my mouth pursue woman..I frustrate her ,we gather frustrate ourselves.till I ghosted her.lts like the ghosting pain am well..after 1 month she dey message me with insults.the thing sweet me because she know say i wicked when i want to
I always knw I cant marry her.was just passing time grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by MrsTwrite(f): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
A lady with pride is full of herself perhaps she has her own money or it's her father's money.
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by austine4real(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Facidio: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2023
I have one on arm's length currently... The first day I spoke with her, within 25minutes, I knew everything about her, her achievements, her family wealth, all the things she has... How she doesn't take nonesense from guys because she has this and has that .... I saw all the red flags Nd decided to keep her at arm's length. She is so full of herself and pride herself so high as if no guy could off her pants. To prove her wrong..... I did off her pants,... Played with her breast and her ass, then wore her her pants back. I didn't sleep with her. Cos she's so emotional and I don't want and arrogant bastard being emotional in my ears. Days after she told me how did I do it... off her pants within 1 week of us talking and the worst part I didn't go ahead and sleep with her. In my mind u don't know shit. Bottom line is pride is a very bad thing for both male and female

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
It appears you guys were dating ladies who were better off than you financially undecided
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Facidio:
I have one on arm's length currently... The first day I spoke with her, within 25minutes, I knew everything about her, her achievements, her family wealth, all the things she has... How she doesn't take nonesense from guys because she has this and has that .... I saw all the red flags Nd decided to keep her at arm's length. She is so full of herself and pride herself so high as if no guy could off her pants. To prove her wrong..... I did off her pants,... Played with her breast and her ass, then wore her her pants back. I didn't sleep with her. Cos she's so emotional and I don't want and arrogant bastard being emotional in my ears. Days after she told me how did I do it... off her pants within 1 week of us talking and the worst part I didn't go ahead and sleep with her. In my mind u don't know shit. Bottom line is pride is a very bad thing for both male and female

Hmmm Agba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by femijay8271(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
A lady with pride is full of herself perhaps she has her own money or it's her father's money.

Dis one I'm talking about doesn't have shishi
Re: Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? by Evestar200(f): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pride is not about money.

There are people who don't have money but have pride.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Stop Looking Good After Marriage? / White Married To Nigerian Man / I Need My Things Back >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.