Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? (808 Views)

What Is Wrong With Maynman? / Maynman: The Anunnaki Gods And The Israelites / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by jaephoenix(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I still don't believe these kind of stories too, as there are no chams that can stop any bullet. But still there are demonic activities that happens which can only be known by experiencing it.
Have you experienced one?

1 Like

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

That even science is whiteman's witchcraft. I used to hear this before but thought it cannot be, but now I have come to realise that to come up and make for the first time some of the things we use today is beyond just education and research. If not with all the universities we have today in Nigeria Nigeria too should be sending spaceships to the moon. But African's supernatural powers are only used for wickedness and to tie people down.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

Also I was watching a video documentary on youtube that said the Roman empire in the past will first consult with the spirit guiding a kingdom to ask for it to submit to them before they can wage war against that kingdom.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by budaatum: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2023
MindHacker9009:

That even science is whiteman's witchcraft. I used to hear this before but thought it cannot be, but now I have come to realise that to come up and make for the first time some of the things we use today is beyond just education and research. If not with all the universities we have today in Nigeria Nigeria too should be sending spaceships to the moon. But African's supernatural powers are only used for wickedness and to tie people down.

"Some of the things we use today", like cars, generators, bridges, telephones, defibrillators?

The quality of your witchcraft matters, and the white man's seems based on the proper use of the senses to learn, while most Africans have not yet discovered their eyes.

When we do discover our senses - and we will one day - greater things than have been done shall we do.

2 Likes

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
budaatum:

"Some of the things we use today", like cars, generators, bridges, telephones, defibrillators?

The quality of your witchcraft matters, and the white man's seems based on the proper use of the senses to learn, while most Africans have not yet discovered their eyes.

When we do discover our senses - and we will one day - greater things than have been done shall we do.

that will be in the next world...

definitely not this one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

what where the so called Christians arguing about that necessitated emperor Constantine to summon the council?
so this is Sonmvayina, iraneus "came much much later after nicea" abi and Eusebius wrote book of mark 😂😂
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Maynman:
so this is Sonmvayina, iraneus "came much much later after nicea" abi and Eusebius wrote book of mark 😂😂

You have not addressed my question..

Quit dodging it...

What was the Arianian controversy

And what did Athanasius say to satisfy both sides?..
If they had those books, why would they be arguing?

Who quoted from the books pre Nicea..?
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

You have not addressed my question..

Quit dodging it...

What was the Arianian controversy

Who quoted from the books pre Nicea
Iraneus came much much later after nicea abi, keep deluding yourself.

Those books were written long before eusebius was born, there entering into the official Canon was the issue and Canon was not finalized until the Synod of Rome by pope Damasus.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

They were arguing about the nature of the trinity, look up homoousios.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Maynman:

Iraneus came much much later after nicea abi, keep deluding yourself.

Those books were written long before eusebius was born, there entering into the official Canon was the issue and Canon was not finalized until the Synod of Rome by pope Damasus.

What nonsense...
Go study more...
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

Athanasius was part of those that defended the trinity concept.

Where are you getting your jargons?

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

What nonsense...
Go study more...
Tell me the sources where you studied from sir, especially were iraneus came much much later after nicea.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Maynman:

Tell me the sources where you studied from sir, especially were iraneus came much much later after nicea.

I never said iraneus came much letter, whatever he had was not either of the four gospels..and moreover Christianity started from Egypt, it was after the council of Nicea that emperor Constantine told Eusebius to collect what was good in the manuscript that was presented by the presbyters and produce a single document..After Constantine has approved it, he gave him money to prepare 50..

Eusebius gospel of mark was the original copy...
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Maynman:

Athanasius was part of those that defended the trinity concept.

Where are you getting your jargons?

It was him who said he was both God and man...
Some factions believed the logos was God
Another factions believed he was man...

Athanasius stood up and said he was both...

That was why Eusebius had to forge a human history for him...
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

I never said iraneus came much letter, whatever he had was not either of the four gospels..and moreover Christianity started from Egypt, it was after the council of Nicea that emperor Constantine told Eusebius to collect what was good in the manuscript that was presented by the prsesbyters and produce a single document..After Constantine has approvcad it, he gave him money to prepare 50..books

Eusebius gospel of mark the original copy...
Yes you said so yesterdy, the 4 sypnotic gospel book we have now even predated iraneus itself, different sects use different books, there was no authorized books for everyone, it was iranues that first advocated for the 4 gospel books out of others.
The gospel books were not written at the same time, so what manuscript did eusebius collect from which prebsyter or do you mean john the prebsyter? 😂
Are you now saying eusebius didn't write mark?
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

It was him who said he was both God and man...
Some factions believed the logos was God
Another factions believed he was man...

Athanasius stood up and said he was both...

That was why Eusebius had to forge a human history for him...
They were never arguing on logos, but the nature of trinity. The Ousia and Hypotases.
The trinity concept only truimp because of support of constantine, and mind you there was no Christianity then, what we had then was the Catholic , and it was the Catholic that was made state religion.
Mention the factions that were arguing.
Stop lying, look up on the nicea creed doctrine, the story of jesus been human and executed by pontius pilate was very well known.
Nicea creed was set up to address Arian Controversy.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

They were never arguing on logos, but the nature of trinity. The Ousia and Hypotases.
The trinity concept only truimp because of support of constantine, and mind you there was no Christianity then, what we had then was the Catholic , and it was the Catholic that was made state religion.
Mention the factions that were arguing.
Stop lying, look up on the nicea creed doctrine, the story of jesus been human and executed by pontius pilate was very well known.
Nicea creed was set up to address Arian Controversy.

Then why would they be arguing if they had the gospels ?

When was the codex sinaticus written ?
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Then why would they be arguing if they had the gospels ?

When was the codex sinaticus written ?
even till now we have churches with different Doctrines.
Who are the people arguing, mention them.
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by sonmvayina(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

even till now we have churches with different Doctrines.
Who are the people arguing, mention them.

When was the codex sinaticus written?
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by Maynman: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

When was the codex sinaticus written?
who are the people arguing mention them also look up what "codex"mean
Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by jaephoenix(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I still don't believe these kind of stories too, as there are no chams that can stop any bullet. But still there are demonic activities that happens which can only be known by experiencing it.
Why don't you believe me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by jaephoenix(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Also I was watching a video documentary on youtube that said the Roman empire in the past will first consult with the spirit guiding a kingdom to ask for it to submit to them before they can wage war against that kingdom.
And? Does it mean such 'spirits' exist? If they did exist, don't you think the Roman Empire would still be standing til now and remain undefeated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by budaatum: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Then why would they be arguing if they had the gospels?

We argue because we all have different understandings of the gospels and just about all else we argue about. And if you seek deeper you'd find that's because we all don't 'see' the same gospel or anything else we look at.

The brain is to blame. We all have one, which, without training, registers what one sees but ignores what others see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. / Prayer And Praise For All Religion / No Need To Argue Wit An Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.