Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow (19053 Views)

Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by OyinO: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2023
This is an indirect judgement delivered.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nursepepeye(f): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May we never experience Obi again
Having a loser like him is a great threat to national peace.
Losing an election means war to him and his supporters.
May Obi never happen to any country iseeeee
Soludo is the only man fit to contest a presidential election from Anambra
Please don't quote me, I'm emotional about my dislike for Obi 😭
Ole, Tinubu that happened to you, how market?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by ecolime(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Just toh?

Don't you know negative things to say about Obi?
Please if you are for us you have to be fierce about it and not this love and light vibes
Obi laaro kutukutu.. Onijogbon ni wo woman yii
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Any Obidient who is eager to meet his or her ancestors should cause trouble on Wednesday. We go use all of you do suya. Asiwaju all the way.
you are just making mouth

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Lastmankc(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
See pesin pikin

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by BoldBrainz(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

You woke up by 5am to lament about Peter Obi as if he's the only one in court over Tinubu's fraudulent mandate.
Rose, are you sure you don't want to be seeing a psychiatrist? Something seems to be fundamentally wrong with you.

7 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Someone very close to ex- gov Wike said the result will favour Tinubu. And that there's nothing anyone can do about it. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jostoman: 6:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Nobody can intimidate nigerians, the judges must give their judgement with the fear of God and not with the fear of the president.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by StoneLucifer: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

A M0ron spotted...

5 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Poleski: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

I believe you're mentally unstable and needs psychiatric help. Most batidiots are like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Firmtruth: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
This country does not belong to the DSS, or any force. It belong to Nigerians as such nobody should intimidate the citizens. All that is expected of the judges to do is to uphold the constitution and pass judgement based on evidence.
If the constitution is thrown aside we are no more practicing democracy. As such we should be delisted from countries that practice democracy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jostoman: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
may we never experience mandate stolen presi again.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You woke up by 5am to lament about Peter Obi as if he's the only one in court over Tinubu's fraudulent mandate.
Rose, are you sure you don't want to be seeing a psychiatrist? Something seems to be fundamentally wrong with you.
Please park well jare, tomorrow is judgement and we will fight dirty with you all obidients
Oooooh where is that playmaker14 and zonefree
Moderators should be calming down on this ban, it's normal to fight in Nigeria politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Poleski:

I believe you're mentally unstable and needs psychiatric help. Most batidiots are like you.

Oloko giveaway, check your manhood it's missing.
Omo radarada
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by BoldBrainz(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Please park well jare, tomorrow is judgement and we will fight dirty with you all obidients
Oooooh where is that playmaker14 and zonefree
Moderators should be calming down on this ban, it's normal to fight in Nigeria politics

Who's fighting with you? Go right ahead and stew in your dance of shamelessness please. Don't let me rain on your parade.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Felaincarnated: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2023
ADEMUMU SE-GUN
AdesegunSanni89:
Any Obidient who is eager to meet his or her ancestors should cause trouble on Wednesday. We go use all of you do suya. Asiwaju all the way.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jostoman: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2023
This country does not belong to military or any security agent because they are there to serve nigerians and not to intimidate nigerians. We are not asking for too much, we just want the judges to base their judgement on nigeria constitution, with the fear of God and not with the fear of president.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Levels1(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
brosom:
We know u, u re not real but an imposter

Yes we know him. He's reasonable to understand what is right and wrong .

May he prosper in life in Jesus mighty name Amen.

May all Obituary continue to labour invain and always be put in shame in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Who's fighting with you? Go right ahead and stew in your dance of shamelessness please. Don't let me rain on your parade.
Pain of an obidient, cry us a river your obi will never smell presidency for having that guts to challenge Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Dohn: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Of all the people on this forum, na you com comment,
And see how you've successfully displayed ur ignorance and st*pidity to the world...

Blind,Senseless apc fellow

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jostoman: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Pain of an obidient, cry us a river your obi will never smell presidency for having that guts to challenge Asiwaju
evil supporters club of nairaland will never get tired of supporting evil.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2023
If Soludo contest, you guys will now remember he is Igbo.

Pretentious people
IconicR:

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
The way you people say fool like you don't have home training
landmark86:
We already no the outcome
Nothing to protest about
Is only a foolll that will expect much from the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
If Soludo contest, you guys will now remember he is Igbo.

Pretentious people
Watch me support sloudo anytime he shows interest

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2023
You're just a child
helpee:
The Obidients introduced bitterness into Nigerian politics. How could you go to court and already concluded that unless the judgement goes your way, then you must protest. Why go to court in the first place? The worst part of it is that this is the worst and most spurious election petition in the history of nigeria. A petition so spurious and watery that if the obidients are not really a headless mob, they would have stoned obi for wasting their time in court.
However, obidients can’t think . They want to retrieve a mandate for a candidate who never challenged the result of the election in court but is asking the court to disqualify the winner.

1) IREV - Dead on arrival. Just like saying FIFA ( Court) must cancel a World Cup final match because AIT( IREV) did not broadcast it live even though the referee ( INEC ) officiated the match and declared a winner.

2) CIVIL FORFEITURE- Dead on arrival. Just like saying because kidnappers paid money into your account without your knowledge ( and police already caught the kidnappers) and the court asked you to forfeit the money then you can no longer contest. So many people were victims of such payments from kidnappers and 419 in time past. The police would arrest you and once they see the kidnappers, they will release and you will forfeit the money. That’s civil forfeiture

3) 25 percent FCT- Dead on arrival. When the citizens of Abuja start paying 25 percent tax more than others , maybe this can work. For now, they are no angels.

4) Chicago- dead on arrival. The school said it is our certificate. The headless mob said No, the school is lying. What kind of stupidity is that?

Anyway, it is time for police and military to do target practice because the petition can only be resolved one way…. In favor of Tinubu with heavy fines against Obi for wasting the time of the court.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Fearyourcreator: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
jojothaiv:
Most of us know what will be the outcome, eyes on the judiciary or not, the level of distrust in our institutions and governments have confirm that.
Koshi

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Fearyourcreator: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Anybody expecting the judiciary in Nigeria to come up with a contrary view with the president is just dreaming.

The judiciary in Nigeria works hand in hand with the sitting government. They will deliver judgement,I mean sale judgement to the people in power. It's a tradition.

I just pity all these one's shouting all eye's on the judiciary grin cheesy.

E go clear soon.
Lolz
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Fearyourcreator: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
brosom:
It is gradually becoming real that nigeria forces are becoming puppies for FG.

O u poor man were is thine hope πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Why you poor
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
We know una. For 8yrs, Bubu was destroying the economy but you guys were hailing him only to turn around to say he handed over a dead economy to Tinubu.

If Soludo contest, you'll say you wont support him because he is in APGA, he said this, he cant win...bla bla bla
IconicR:
Watch me support sloudo anytime he shows interest

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Djele: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
U can stop protest but u can't stop a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/presidential-poll-petitions-military-police-warn-protesters-as-tribunal-delivers-verdict-wed/

Useless laws worsening the situation of the masses.if they like let them go to hell!!! Fkn useless leaders
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Djele: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu is a loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Says He Is Healthy And In Good Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.