Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow (19075 Views)

Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by 2Radii: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Just toh?

Don't you know negative things to say about Obi?
Please if you are for us you have to be fierce about it and not this love and light vibes

Aahh

Alaye farabalee....
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by tsdarkside(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Ladycoolbreeze:
Someone very close to ex- gov Wike said the result will favour Tinubu. And that there's nothing anyone can do about it. I weep for Nigeria

you cant prove that many people didnt voted tinubu....

look how many people are confrontin una only on nairaland....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by tochez24(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Any Obidient who is eager to meet his or her ancestors should cause trouble on Wednesday. We go use all of you do suya. Asiwaju all the way.

Are you not a bloated FOOL?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Love56743: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2023
My advice to pdp Apc and lp supporters should accept the outcome of the judgement then support who so ever was declared winners, goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Gee64: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2023
Hmm.
This is Naija for you!
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Paper tiger
AdesegunSanni89:
Any Obidient who is eager to meet his or her ancestors should cause trouble on Wednesday. We go use all of you do suya. Asiwaju all the way.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Don't weep, God is in control
Ladycoolbreeze:
Someone very close to ex- gov Wike said the result will favour Tinubu. And that there's nothing anyone can do about it. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2023
You're practicing idolatry
IconicR:
Pain of an obidient, cry us a river your obi will never smell presidency for having that guts to challenge Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by tuoyoojo(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2023
With the body language of the judiciary, the outcome of the judgement is already know

After tippex results was caught on camera, they said go to court!

I am sure we know what that means

The hardship that is sweeping through the land is not affecting only the opposition

I would advise everyone who is in opposition, Nigeria is not worth your trouble. Chin up and resolve to succeed by all legal means
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
You're just a child
I used to think obidients are dunce but I now know better. The only investment Obi made as a governor was 20 million dollars in international brewery. His intention was to get the citizens of Anambra drunk especially since they would have nothing doing on Monday because the Prime minster who is greater than Obi, Ekpa would eventually declare a sit at home and people would be bored without getting drunk on mondays. The investment is now worth 1.5 million dollars but it is a money well spent because the Obidients are now perpetually drunk on Obi’s beer. If you are not drunk, you won’t be calling your elder a child…blame obi for turning you to a nincompoop on his beer.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by faebenezer5star: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2023
So someone should not talk if he is being oppressed or cheated 🤨 I am no longer understanding this army and DSS ooo. They want to garg our mouths ni .

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Shaev7(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May we never experience Obi again
Having a loser like him is a great threat to national peace.
Losing an election means war to him and his supporters.
May Obi never happen to any country iseeeee
Soludo is the only man fit to contest a presidential election from Anambra
Please don't quote me, I'm emotional about my dislike for Obi 😭
May your child have the attitude and character of Tinubu, say amen.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Legitgames85: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
obi has always been calm and his supporters are ordinary Nigeria who have suffered for years and asking for good governance. His supporters are not from Cameroon or Congo or gabon. His supporters are ordinary Nigeria on the street who want things to be better for everyone so don't be to emotional. The emergence of obi have made the PDP and APC sit up think about that.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Aldol: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
If Soludo contest, you guys will now remember he is Igbo.

Pretentious people
You think we put tribalism for head like you people?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jnana19(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Stupidly said,with your words on wednesday come out and protest the outcome of the judgement make u go meet ur ancestors idiot
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

About time to kick the drug lord out of that seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Shaev7:

May your child have the attitude and character of Tinubu, say amen.
Amen of course.
Imagine if your Child’s regular visitors on a daily basis are minsters, governors, senators and ambassadors . Imagine the representatives of different countries visiting your child at home . You really don’t understand because the mediocre life of your father has colored your brain coupled with the effect of Obi’’s beer. So you want me to wish my child should have the attitude of obi who is ashamed of submitting his third class degree in philosophy or whose only investment as a governor was a 20 million dollars in international brewery? A drunkard whose only vision was to get the people of Anambra drunk? Can’t you see we have an epidemic of drunkards parading themselves as obidients all over the country creating nuisance for themselves and others? My brother, pray that your child be like Tinubu. Most people you know from the south East have spent some time in prison in Philippines for doing drugs anyway. Allow your child to be mentored by responsible people for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by GoodRocks: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Jnana19:
Stupidly said,with your words on wednesday come out and protest the outcome of the judgement make u go meet ur ancestors idiot

Seun this is exactly why no one likes nairaland. Your users are too volatile and full of resentment.

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique rule 2
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by godofuck231: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Threats ? Ok , then let there be spat
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by martsproNG: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Thunder fire u and roast u for picking on a great Man like PO. Capital FOOL like u. Spit
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by complexstuffs(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
The Obidients introduced bitterness into Nigerian politics. How could you go to court and already concluded that unless the judgement goes your way, then you must protest. Why go to court in the first place? The worst part of it is that this is the worst and most spurious election petition in the history of nigeria. A petition so spurious and watery that if the obidients are not really a headless mob, they would have stoned obi for wasting their time in court.
However, obidients can’t think . They want to retrieve a mandate for a candidate who never challenged the result of the election in court but is asking the court to disqualify the winner.

1) IREV - Dead on arrival. Just like saying FIFA ( Court) must cancel a World Cup final match because AIT( IREV) did not broadcast it live even though the referee ( INEC ) officiated the match and declared a winner.

2) CIVIL FORFEITURE- Dead on arrival. Just like saying because kidnappers paid money into your account without your knowledge ( and police already caught the kidnappers) and the court asked you to forfeit the money then you can no longer contest. So many people were victims of such payments from kidnappers and 419 in time past. The police would arrest you and once they see the kidnappers, they will release and you will forfeit the money. That’s civil forfeiture

3) 25 percent FCT- Dead on arrival. When the citizens of Abuja start paying 25 percent tax more than others , maybe this can work. For now, they are no angels.

4) Chicago- dead on arrival. The school said it is our certificate. The headless mob said No, the school is lying. What kind of stupidity is that?

Anyway, it is time for police and military to do target practice because the petition can only be resolved one way…. In favor of Tinubu with heavy fines against Obi for wasting the time of the court.

As an Abuja resident myself, I have always wondered how OBIDIENTS came to believe our votes are superior to other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Jnana19(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2023
No like am,come out on wednesday if truely ur a man,,lead a protest and send us a video here.bingo pls go and sleep
GO0DHardDick:

Seun this is exactly why no one likes nairaland. Your users are too volatile and full of resentment.

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique rule 2
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DMerciful(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Talking to you is talking to a mad man
helpee:
I used to think obidients are dunce but I now know better. The only investment Obi made as a governor was 20 million dollars in international brewery. His intention was to get the citizens of Anambra drunk especially since they would have nothing doing on Monday because the Prime minster who is greater than Obi, Ekpa would eventually declare a sit at home and people would be bored without getting drunk on mondays. The investment is now worth 1.5 million dollars but it is a money well spent because the Obidients are now perpetually drunk on Obi’s beer. If you are not drunk, you won’t be calling your elder a child…blame obi for turning you to a nincompoop on his beer.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by lagabush(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Am sure you are suffering under this government. I don't know what to use to describe u. How on earth will u be suffering and still be praising who putting u into d hardship situation. Because u are a Yoruba guy abi. Are we yourba enjoying special treats from this regime or u just supporting ur oppressor for d sake is a Yoruba like me or u. You are one of d problem we are having in this country. Who ever support a party because of tribe or religion in this situation of our country Nigeria is one the problem we are facing in the country.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Koshi
Check your signature.

Ire o.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by genkins(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Propaganda mercenery..I see you.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by genkins(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2023
lagabush:

Am sure you are suffering under this government. I don't know what to use to describe u. How on earth will u be suffering and still be praising who putting u into d hardship situation. Because u are a Yoruba guy abi. Are we yourba enjoying special treats from this regime or u just supporting ur oppressor for d sake is a Yoruba like me or u. You are one of d problem we are having in this country. Who ever support a party because of tribe or religion in this situation of our country Nigeria is one the problem we are facing in the country.
Why u de take the guy matter serious.these guys are paid 50k to post.na me and you dey post out of our own volition.theze guys have posting targets

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by GrifindorHouse(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Anybody expecting the judiciary in Nigeria to come up with a contrary view with the president is just dreaming.

The judiciary in Nigeria works hand in hand with the sitting government. They will deliver judgement,I mean sale judgement to the people in power. It's a tradition.

I just pity all these one's shouting all eye's on the judiciary grin cheesy.

E go clear soon.

Pity for your life and the life of your children born and unborn!
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2023
No protests... We have since move on.... So far na everyone will feel the impact of the bad governance.... Any Tinubu supporters that think of getting Visa to leave the country will die on way
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Kevineleven(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2023
I see trouble ahead...
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by 2pacarnate(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Just toh?

Don't you know negative things to say about Obi?
Please if you are for us you have to be fierce about it and not this love and light vibes

Chai......sorry ehhh,it is finished,and Jesus wept
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82:
No protests... We have since move on.... So far na everyone will feel the impact of the bad governance.... Any Tinubu supporters that think of getting Visa to leave the country will die on way
Any Obi supporters that think of getting visa rather than relocating to Anambra that obi turned to eldorado will die on the way according to your wishes. Infact, any OBi supporters that refused to stay in Anambra where Obi developed and relocate to Lagos will meet their Waterloo on the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules / 2019: Atiku Explains Why He Didn’t Perform Under Obasanjo, Speaks On Looting Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.