Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow (19073 Views)

Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by CoolAmbience(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May we never experience Obi again
Having a loser like him is a great threat to national peace.
Losing an election means war to him and his supporters.
May Obi never happen to any country iseeeee
Soludo is the only man fit to contest a presidential election from Anambra
Please don't quote me, I'm emotional about my dislike for Obi 😭

Soludo isn't the only Anambra man fit to be president.

There are very many of them that you may not have heard of.

Soludo just dey learn..Chris Ngige pass Soludo sef. What of Chukwuemeka Chikelu?

Me sef go better administer Nigeria than Soludo because I have lived in practically every region of the country. I understand, very well, the sensibilities, ideologies and peculiarities, especially in terms of needs, of the different peoples of Nigeria.

Soludo had all his education in the Southeast - from primary school to Uga Boys High School in our LGA, Aguata, and then UNN. You can see that he spent almost his entire formative years within an environment.

It would be difficult to match his understanding of the Nigerian people with another Anambra man or woman who, perhaps schooled across the regions of the South and North. This is the reason why issues of nepotism and tribalism, including religion, continue to reflect, prominently, in our national leadership and life.

Nigeria need leaders that pay secondary relevance to religion and ethnicity. Leaders that perceive nationality first. If you come to Anambra, you'd understand what I mean. Nobody gives a hoot about competence. A Catholic governorship candidate has to be counter-balanced with an Anglican Deputy governorship candidate for the ticket to sail. Then when they emerge, the Catholic governor would push for and install a Catholic State Assembly Speaker....and so on.

Soludo's Deputy, Dr. Ibezim, is the younger brother to the Anglican Arch Bishop here. Obiano was more comfortable with a fellow Catholic, Rt Hon. Uche Okafor, as Speaker.

Under Obi, for you to get anything tangible fr government, you have to be a Catholic. It is time we stopped all the madness and bring onboard real nationalists to move Nigeria forward. Check the two men Obi brought forward to be governors in the past two elections, Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo. Is it a coincidence that they are both Catholics like Obi? Ngige is Catholic. Obiano is Catholic. Soludo is Catholic. You can see that what is ongoing is a demonstration of Catholicist dominance not leadership. Leadership is about alleviating and meeting the needs of people. It has nothing to do with religion, class or ethnicity.

Come to Anambra, you will see that several Commissioners and Government appointees are beneficiaries of slots given to Bishops and Arch Bishops....

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by ozijay: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
U b Mumu
CoolAmbience:

Soludo just dey learn..Chris Ngige pass Soludo sef. What of Chukwuemeka Chikelu?

Me sef go better administer Nigeria than Soludo because I have lived in practically every region of the country. I understand, very well, the sensibilities, ideologies and peculiarities, especially in terms of needs, of the different peoples of Nigeria.

Soludo had all his education in the Southeast - from primary school to Uga Boys High School in our LGA, Aguata, and then UNN. You can see that he spent almost his entire formative years within an environment.

It would be difficult to match his understanding of the Nigerian people with another Anambra man or woman who, perhaps schooled across the regions of the South and North. This is the reason why issues of nepotism and tribalism, including religion, continue to reflect, prominently, in our national leadership and life.

Nigeria need leaders that pay secondary relevance to religion and ethnicity. Leaders that perceive nationality first. If you come to Anambra, you'd understand what I mean. Nobody gives a hoot about competence. A Catholic governorship candidate has to be counter-balanced with an Anglican Deputy governorship candidate for the ticket to sail. Then when they emerge, the Catholic governor would push for and install a Catholic State Assembly Speaker....and so on.

Soludo's Deputy, Dr. Ibezim, is the younger brother to the Anglican Arch Bishop here. Obiano was more comfortable with a fellow Catholic, Rt Hon. Uche Okafor, as Speaker.

Under Obi, for you to get anything tangible fr government, you have to be a Catholic. It is time we stopped all the madness and bring onboard real nationalists to move Nigeria forward. Check the two men Obi brought forward to be governors in the past two elections, Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo. Is it a coincidence that they are both Catholics like Obi? Ngige is Catholic. Obiano is Catholic. Soludo is Catholic. You can see that what is ongoing is a demonstration of Catholicist dominance not leadership. Leadership is about alleviating and meeting the needs of people. It has nothing to do with religion, class or ethnicity.

Come to Anambra, you will see that several Commissioners and Government appointees are beneficiaries of slots given to Bishops and Arch Bishops....

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
orion7:
Mumu millitary Others are saving thier countries… these ones are threatening who ?

Only paid hacks are still online supporting this failed govt….
Nigeria Military are not hungry, the officers are well paid!

So nothing to fight the President for, they will protect the President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by genkins(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82
IconicR
helpee

This is probably one and the same person replying himself to meet anti Obi posting target.
Guys,don't waste your time engaging them.they have been commissioned to do this.i see them in YouTube,twitter and Nairaland.
Just like apapa,if the tribunal rules in favour of tinubu..you won't see them again.thier Job is complete

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Genea(f): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
You lack reasoning capabilities

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2023
genkins:
Doracity82
IconicR
helpee

This is probably one and the same person replying himself to meet anti Obi posting target.
Guys,waste your time engaging them.they have been commissioned to do this.i see them in YouTube,twitter and Nairaland.
Just like apapa,if the tribunal rules in favour of tinubu..you won't see them again.thier Job is complete
Hahahahah, I rarely comment on issues. However, we need to start talking so that drunk obidients like you won’t bring the country down on their own head. You need people to think for you. You can’t think and we won’t allow you to bring the country down because your tribesmen lost. I am on leave so I have time. No politician can pay me… I will rather pay them . Dunce.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by TruthinAction: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2023
I am beginning to suspect that the 2 days warning strike was done to keep workers at home while the judgment is being delivered.

I thought it was planned for 16th of this month. Well, the earlier the better. Let's face our fear. We are waiting to hear judicial grammar. I only hope they are not going to pervert justice.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Kelechi2019: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125585168]May we never experience Obi again
If we had people like OBI as leaders Nigeria would have been the best Country in Africa. People saying Tinubu will perform are just delusional. They wish he would perform. At the end of the term, when his failure becomes obvious like Buhari’s terms, this nonentity would have already partook in the large money they loot-share from their department at the agency. I just feel sad for the rest of Nigerians who go through hardships, lose love ones because the leaders are stealing their per-capital potentials.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Zorn: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
You must be a criminal for you to hate Obi. You don't expect to have rest of mind when you're supporting a thief or you're a thief yourself.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Enice(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2023
A football match result cannot be cancelled because VAR did not work. So long as the referee officiated the match, it stands.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by bluesugar18: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2023
See how everyone dey warn obidients forgetting Atikultes, na so den fear us like this ooo, Tinubu don run e dey fear, Them know we are not cowards unlike agbadorians( IBB). I pray we split tomorrow
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by degreatstalion: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

So I dislike you!
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by onuman: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Peter Obi won the presidential election after Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso shared the votes of you ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria.
Tinubu did not satisfy the constitutional requirements of 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory. No jupiter will allow anyone interprete any nonsense.
Tinubu is a drug trafficking baron not fit to preside over a country in the modern world.

Tinubu is a forgery expert who can forge Nigeria away to foreigners.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Greattha: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Racoon:
DSS is warning! Police is warning people. Even the APC mummified zombies too are also warning people.

It's not their fault now...there's hunger so they must justify their pay. They claim to want a united Nigeria but see the way they always single out Obi whenever they masturbate publicly on threads that they think favour them...they introduced propaganda in 2014-2015 now they cry foul when a trick from their playbook is being used on them.
If you notice all those in pages 1 and 2, they all registered in 2023...same aholes with different i.ds but same thought & reasoning patterns.
Hungry Hypocrites. Tueh
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by nkemoma(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
The Obidients introduced bitterness into Nigerian politics. How could you go to court and already concluded that unless the judgement goes your way, then you must protest. Why go to court in the first place? The worst part of it is that this is the worst and most spurious election petition in the history of nigeria. A petition so spurious and watery that if the obidients are not really a headless mob, they would have stoned obi for wasting their time in court.
However, obidients can’t think . They want to retrieve a mandate for a candidate who never challenged the result of the election in court but is asking the court to disqualify the winner.

1) IREV - Dead on arrival. Just like saying FIFA ( Court) must cancel a World Cup final match because AIT( IREV) did not broadcast it live even though the referee ( INEC ) officiated the match and declared a winner.

2) CIVIL FORFEITURE- Dead on arrival. Just like saying because kidnappers paid money into your account without your knowledge ( and police already caught the kidnappers) and the court asked you to forfeit the money then you can no longer contest. So many people were victims of such payments from kidnappers and 419 in time past. The police would arrest you and once they see the kidnappers, they will release and you will forfeit the money. That’s civil forfeiture

3) 25 percent FCT- Dead on arrival. When the citizens of Abuja start paying 25 percent tax more than others , maybe this can work. For now, they are no angels.

4) Chicago- dead on arrival. The school said it is our certificate. The headless mob said No, the school is lying. What kind of stupidity is that?

Anyway, it is time for police and military to do target practice because the petition can only be resolved one way…. In favor of Tinubu with heavy fines against Obi for wasting the time of the court.

Idiot... kidnapper pay money into you account by mistake!! Werey

IREV.... Fifa decides to switch off all broadcast and refuse to allow people into the stadium so they can just declare a winner.. you be mumu.. I no blame you na Nigerians wey listen to Obi and Pipe low na im I blame...

But you guys can buy out everything... one day the masses will take to the streets.. even Mumuni in Mushin will join

Idiat
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2023
The Journey Of Gnashing Of Teeths Of The Poor Masses For Another Eighth Years Begins Tomorrowgrin

Hopefully Una Go Start To Dey Get Sense Small Small By 2031. That's For Those Who Will Be Rugged And Lucky To Have Survivedgrin

The Most High and The Powers that be upon the Universe will always keep me Afloat of All Conditions.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DonXavi(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Is like this person is out of his senses. You saw what happened in 2011 when Buhari lost against GEJ, many innocent people were killed and others maimed, but you never saw Obi supporters take that route. I just marvel at you guys' hypocrisy. After you robbed the people's mandate, you told anyone who was not happy to go to court, and that's what they did, but you are still not happy about that, you go about castigating this same people because your tribal bigotry and hate filled heart. Satan is really using you guys.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Is this not the okpo that was blaming a Malaysian lady yesterday on the other thread at romance section for abandoning her inheritance of $300 million to marry a Nigerian guy
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by DerMeister: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Peak stupidity! You win the dumbest comment of the day!
helpee:
The Obidients introduced bitterness into Nigerian politics. How could you go to court and already concluded that unless the judgement goes your way, then you must protest. Why go to court in the first place? The worst part of it is that this is the worst and most spurious election petition in the history of nigeria. A petition so spurious and watery that if the obidients are not really a headless mob, they would have stoned obi for wasting their time in court.
However, obidients can’t think . They want to retrieve a mandate for a candidate who never challenged the result of the election in court but is asking the court to disqualify the winner.

1) IREV - Dead on arrival. Just like saying FIFA ( Court) must cancel a World Cup final match because AIT( IREV) did not broadcast it live even though the referee ( INEC ) officiated the match and declared a winner.

2) CIVIL FORFEITURE- Dead on arrival. Just like saying because kidnappers paid money into your account without your knowledge ( and police already caught the kidnappers) and the court asked you to forfeit the money then you can no longer contest. So many people were victims of such payments from kidnappers and 419 in time past. The police would arrest you and once they see the kidnappers, they will release and you will forfeit the money. That’s civil forfeiture

3) 25 percent FCT- Dead on arrival. When the citizens of Abuja start paying 25 percent tax more than others , maybe this can work. For now, they are no angels.

4) Chicago- dead on arrival. The school said it is our certificate. The headless mob said No, the school is lying. What kind of stupidity is that?

Anyway, it is time for police and military to do target practice because the petition can only be resolved one way…. In favor of Tinubu with heavy fines against Obi for wasting the time of the court.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by jrusky(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Bro after tomorrow we will go after obi and you know what? We will treat his fu ck up a s s with hot iron. I said it here obi is a son of Lucifer who was sent from his occultic kingdom to burn Niigeria down but after tomorrow we will burn Obi down.....

I hate Obi with everything inside me.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by jrusky(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2023
onuman:

Peter Obi won the presidential election after Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso shared the votes of you ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria.
Tinubu did not satisfy the constitutional requirements of 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory. No jupiter will allow anyone interprete any nonsense.
Tinubu is a drug trafficking baron not fit to preside over a country in the modern world.

Tinubu is a forgery expert who can forge Nigeria away to foreigners.

Provide your IREV result if you are sure of all these nonsense you posted. Pls I mean your own or Obidient or Labour IREV not INEC pls let check state by state who won.

I'm waiting.....no need arguing with you by tomorrow you will see wonder and let me tell you if you dare enter street to cause chaos bro RIP in advance......we dey wat for you all.

Shey una no dey hear word ba make una papa and mama beta go now to dey negotiate for coffin, Ndsar death go be child play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
Any Obi supporters that think of getting visa rather than relocating to Anambra that obi turned to eldorado will die on the way according to your wishes. Infact, any OBi supporters that refused to stay in Anambra where Obi developed and relocate to Lagos will meet their Waterloo on the way
I have said it and my prayers stand.... If you love for APC and TINUBU and thought of getting Visa to travel out leave the government you voted for.... You will die horrible dead on the way... That is how it is. Just try it and see what will happen to you
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Ecosystem4u: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Military and police ke......you guys are the most poorly remunerated public servants in the country. How many of your men can foot their bills comfortable. The joke's on you. We are all in for it, you guys are no better of, Infact worse cheesy
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82:
I have said it and my prayers stand.... If you love for APC and TINUBU and thought of getting Visa to travel out leave the government you voted for.... You will die horrible dead on the way... That is how it is. Just try it and see what will happen to you
Fool. I’ve been all over the world already. You are too late. Na your sad East people go die WOTOWOTO for voting the obi who got you all drunk on his beer . If you or your family travel down to Lagos from Anambra, na instant death as you wish.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
They are all trying to protect their interests. I no blame dem. Tinubu is their ikoko obe
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Omobude244: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
NLC = LP = EndSARS crew
i tot LP = IPOB
so una done change?
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:

CIMP! Commander in Chief of mad people
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by ClearFlair: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Any Obidient who is eager to meet his or her ancestors should cause trouble on Wednesday. We go use all of you do suya. Asiwaju all the way.

You're obviously mentally deranged
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Aldol: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I will give my support to Soludo for presidency anytime anyday
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
Fool. I’ve been all over the world already. You are too late. Na your sad East people go die WOTOWOTO for voting the obi who got you all drunk on his beer . If you or your family travel down to Lagos from Anambra, na instant death as you wish.
You are in Ikorodu hustling under bridge. Last time I checked, Lagos is still Nigeria territory and we are one Nigeria.... So no quam.... We dey Nigeria... But know that immediately you plan to travel out, na instant death. Just mark this
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Johncarlo07: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

It's normal to be emotional abt ur dislike for good people,because ur inclination tends to sync wit bad, corrupt pple.

Obi is not d cause of ur frustration.Obi is not d reason why ur yet to achieve of dreams,Obi is not d reason ur life is d way it is.

Pray u or any of ur generation attains d feat Obi has attained in life.

I pity ur miserable self.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Chiefpriestt: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Peter Obi is not the reason you're still single @39. Be reminded menopause is knocking on your door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan / 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal / President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.