Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat (11837 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / 608 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Currently Undergoing Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Yankiss(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
This looks magnificent. The only problem we have is corruption and Maintenace culture. In a few years, this place is predicted to go back to default settings.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Finestgurlie(f): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Finestgurlie aka BaddestQueen aka PoliciaNLand

Don't you have something doing in your life?

You troll people from morning till night... It has been going on for years....

Seem your father & mother still feeds which is why you have the time in the world to be trolling people.

what's this ?
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by stephen109(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
wman:
Good. Iconic buildings like this shouldn't be in a state of disrepair.

We lack a proper maintenance culture in Nigeria.
can't you read?
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by wman(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2023
stephen109:
can't you read?

Can you comprehend simple sentences?
I said I was glad that the building was being rehabilitated, since so many of our infrastructure are lying in a state of disrepair.

1 Like

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2023
This current Government came to work, let the Governors, Senators cooperate with The President.

They can work sincerely and revive Nigeria in 3years
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by inkon: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2023

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 001Lagos: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

Finestgurlie aka BaddestQueen aka PoliciaNLand aka 001Lagos aka Princeoflagos

Don't you have something doing in your life?

You troll people from morning till night... It has been going on for years....

Seem your father & mother still feeds which is why you have the time in the world to be trolling people.

Get small sense na

Stop mentioning me on every thread
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by COMPAQ(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

Jubril A. Gawat, SSA To Governor Sanwo-Olu

They should either concession or privatize it pronto!! If it remains in government hands, it will fall apart in 5years.

besides it has lost its market share to Eko Hotel convention center. The wealthy folks who can afford to use it are all in VI, Lekki, Oniru, Banana etc. They are surely not going to come to Iganmu for any ocassion.

2 Likes

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by israelmao(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
This is should be delivered to private hand to manage,
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2023
COMPAQ:
They should either concession or privatize it pronto!! If it remains in government hands, it will fall apart in 5years.

besides it has lost its market share to Eko Hotel convention center. The wealthy folks who can afford to use it are all in VI, Lekki, Oniru, Banana etc. They are surely not going to come to Iganmu for any ocassion.
israelmao:
This is should be delivered to private hand to manage,

It will not be managed by the government….

Rather, it will be managed by the Bankers’ Committee, which (together with the CBN) financed the renovation of the building under the Creative Industries Financing Initiative (and which has reportedly signed a MOU with facility managers to manage the facility). Furthermore, it will be part of the Lagos Creative and Entertainment Center, which would include new vertical hubs for fashion, music, movies and IT.
>

2 Likes

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Ezmans: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Etranshub:
Looks like they are really bringing it back to life, kudus to the LASG on this one

I make fantastic metal works ranging from iron roofing to handrails and many more

remove Lagos in this issue later we il hear tinubu build national theatre
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Omenlon: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2023
9jaRealist:

Why is Emefiele not being prosecuted for this project?

It is NOT a Lagos State project, but an Emefiele/Bankers’ Committee project…
And if Emefiele is being persecuted for allegedly buying SUVs, shouldn’t he be shot for this one?! grin
>
please read PPP arrangements well before you start foaming from the mouth.
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Eko hotel how market competitive is coming up o,old days when we art drawing
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
please read PPP arrangements well before you start foaming from the mouth.

It’s NOT a PPP arrangement…
It was entirely financed by the Emefiele-led CBN and the Bankers’ Committee under the Creative Industries Financing Initiative.

Abegi, learning should be a LIFELONG enterprise…
What you don’t understand or know, listen and learn - instead of rushing to stick a Bata Cortina shoe in your mouth! Cheers! grin
>
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Postinor: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I am in love with helinues.
Helinues please love me back.
hii,I would love to shook my dick into u,as I saw ur profile pic and ur short skirt my dick rose to it's highest frequency,I would like to shook u something soft and long
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by LOVEGINO(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

Jubril A. Gawat, SSA To Governor Sanwo-Olu
finally.
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by aQUINandmore: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2023
Postinor:
hii,I would love to shook my dick into u,as I saw ur profile pic and ur short skirt my dick rose to it's highest frequency,I would like to shook u something soft and long
only politicians and their business partners and agents like helinues can have access to my body.
Who you be?
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Helgreenluv(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
what's this ?
You know it's you. You can't deny it

Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by LongT(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2023
post=125587608:
Good Development.

Having this kinda maintenance culture is one important thing we need for our darling nation to love forward.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

We Rise.
it is needless to allow it to dilapapidate to the extend it did. The amount of money sank into its revival is twice the amount used for its construction.
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by LongT(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Akaegwu:
National monument, not Lagos property.
please educate him more.
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by slowice(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2023
masterfactor:
Lagos no be anybody mate

You comparing with Johannesburg or ekiti?
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by slowice(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2023
The kind odour wey dey always ooze out of male bathrooms na war grin
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by tsdarkside(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
did you guys noticed that that buildin is designed like a military cap....??
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:
Nice. but it should not be all about POP and bright lights.
I hope the renovation is done with consideration for modern tech, ICT advancement, AI inclusion and the next 25 years in view so to keep the place relevant for the new and up coming generation.

They plan to build an IT hub on the grounds…
Together with music, movie and fashion vertical hubs.

The entire complex will be known as the Lagos Creative and Entertainment Center
With the goal being to provide supporting infrastructure and environment for young creatives.
>
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by Yankee101: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2023
The theater has been finished or about so already
Since buhari
Make una no claim am for Tinubu achievement
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by treatise: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Goodlady:
FG means biz on this one
FG?
Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by AmazingELixir: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Nice....finally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker / Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. / President Buhari Taking The Oath Of Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.