Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* (1594 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / GETTING MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE IS BLISS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2023
For the past 1 week the woman I'm currently with has been around. She took a break from home to come stay with her aunt for 1 week because of the proximity to my house, just some few distance. So far so good, it's been fireworks. Her mum and younger brother are obsessed with me. I'm not really comfortable visiting so often because of the scrutinizing eyes of her dad lol, that man watches my every move with his daughter, hence the reason we planned this getaway to her aunt's, her aunt and husband have no objection whatsoever to us.

We've gone out on dates to the movies, lots of eateries and above all got to spend intimate time with each other. One moment stands out tho. I stepped in one afternoon, with takeouts in hand for her aunt and her. Her aunt joked with us as usual, took a cue and left us with her 5 year old son. Don't remember what we were talking about in particular but the conversation took a turn and we were talking about animals. The 5 year old boy interrupted our convo and made a bold statement about how he was taught in school that the lion is the king of the jungle. We acknowledged him and continued with our conversation. Something felt wrong and i realized it, she did too. And we both looked at each other and mouthed at the same time "Lions don't live in the jungle, they live in the open Savannahs." We burst out laughing and her lil cousin couldn't decipher what was going on.

We discuss about a lot of things, i mean complex shi that the average lagos babe can't comprehend. She has even challenged me on my deist views and it was exciting breaking things down for each other. I'm cool with things as they are now and hope to keep it that way.

The only thing an average naija babe knows how to do is to adore themselves and feast off hungry simps. They have nothing upstairs.

If a woman is not on the same level of your IQ, it's a big red flag, run ooo. How would i be explaining a joke to someone who's dumb?
Pity your offsprings too. I no wan give birth to olodo children.

Ignore typo errors abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Love fit make person type epistles grin grin . It's a wonder most of these love epistles are from Men grin grin .

So all women aren't dumb,evil and golddiggers after all. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Every one is intelligent untill you spend a year and more with them grin

13 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Anny69: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Agreed. 😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by DyingFetus: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Intelligent women are better but them get grades

Them get the loud , boastful ones way no fit shut up

Go with the shy low-key intelligent girls

4 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Caaz: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Another Nigerian woman adding value to his life, she's his colours.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Treasure17(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2023
So because you discussed complex things with her means she's intelligent? Simplify your complexity and back it up with empirical evidence cause 2x4-5 is complex grin

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Love fit make person type epistles grin grin . It's a wonder most of these love epistles are from Men grin grin .

So all women aren't dumb,evil and golddiggers after all. grin
I always say it. Women have helped me more in my life than men. We have dumb and evil people in both genders. Gigolos and golddiggers too. Redpill is about improving one's life and protecting one's self from manipulations. Not nairaland redpill oo. Those ones are bitter. This is not a love epistle. I'm just stating the obvious difference dating someone who is self aware and knows her worth.

9 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Treasure17:
So because you discussed complex things with her means she's intelligent? Simplify your complexity and back it up with empirical evidence cause 2x4-5 is complex grin

Bro how many people can you discuss things that are really important to you with. I don't believe in God and don't talk about it in public. Yo, i can discuss my deism with her and not get judged or berated.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2023
GasAndOilTheory:

I don't date people i don't know. We were living on the same street. They moved away 2016. Didn't even like her then, saw her as this proud privileged rich kid. I was always scared of her dad too. Things didn't spark until much later. Sey you get?

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2023
DyingFetus:
Intelligent women are better but them get grades

Them get the loud , boastful ones way no fit shut up

Go with the shy low-key intelligent girls
Lol. Depends tho. I love women that talk a lot. Not loud ooo. But at least women you can hold conversations with. I don't like shy women, they are dangerous, you can't predict them. Another thing I've noticed is how women from comfortable homes are humble and straight forward. You see these trenches women ehn. Ahhh! Make i no talk lol.

4 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Tenrack: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2023
GasAndOilTheory:
lmao. Leave am grin cheesy butterflies still dey roam.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Tenrack: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Treasure17:
lmao. grin
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Tenrack: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

Bro how many people can you discuss things that are really important to you with. I don't believe in God and don't talk about it in public. Yo, i can discuss my deism with her and not get judged or berated.
you don't believe in God. Lmao. Okay o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Evestar200(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2023
One thing people should know is that everybody is intelligent in different fields.

I might be intelligent in the Aspects of Sports and geography and might find it difficult to converse with someone in Wildlife and architecture.

Most people are intelligent in what they are interested in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tenrack:
you don't believe in God. Lmao. Okay o. cheesy
Lol. You see wetin I dey talk. Sharp sharp, you don label me. It's just like coming out gay.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Tenrack: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

Lol. You see wetin I dey talk. Sharp sharp, you don label me. It's just like coming out gay.
I no talk anything o. Lol grin e jus dey weird to me

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tenrack:
I no talk anything o. Lol grin e jus dey weird to me
Ikr? All of us go dey alright.
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

I always say it. Women have helped me more in my life than men. We have dumb and evil people in both genders. Gigolos and golddiggers too. Redpill is about improving one's life and protecting one's self from manipulations. Not nairaland redpill oo. Those ones are bitter. This is not a love epistle. I'm just stating the obvious difference dating someone who is self aware and knows her worth.
You wrote over a hundred words detailing how lucky you are to meet a beautiful and intelligent lady yet you say it's not a love note? Come on! cheesy

Let's just say you met someone who's able to meet you halfway or more, it's a good thing. I'm rooting for you two 🙂

7 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You wrote over a hundred words detailing how lucky you are to meet a beautiful and intelligent lady yet you say it's not a love note? Come on! cheesy

Let's just say you met someone who's able to meet you halfway or more, it's a good thing. I'm rooting for you two 🙂

Prolly i'm denying it kos I know I like her a lot. I hope I don't mess this up.
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

Prolly i'm denying it kos I know I like her a lot. I hope I don't mess this up.
You sure do like her! cheesy Lol.

Oh there would be ups and downs, the most important is your willingness to make it work. And by that i mean an agreement between you two to make your relationship work.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You sure do like her! cheesy Lol.

Oh there would be ups and downs, the most important is your willingness to make it work. And by that i mean an agreement between you two to make your relationship work.

Good luck.
I hope so. I mostly enjoy the present moment. I suck at commitment.
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by siofra(f): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
undecided

Mtchewwww, we should do what now?
Take your boring relationship and get out of my face angry

1 Like

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Obaaderemi2: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just don't get carried away. Your heart is at risk. Remember there are many aspects to a human being and being intelligent is only one.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by BigYash: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dating an intelligent woman is good,but she get yash? She dey God fearing? She sabi neat? She sabi cook,she get stamina for bed? She sabi fashion? She sabi make 1m to 10m,abi na d type when dey use intelligent waste person money? Above all,the banny dey faithful? Like someone said up their,her being intelligent, is just one part of the many many components that makes up a good woman.

7 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
siofra:
undecided

Mtchewwww, we should do what now?
Take your boring relationship and get out of my face angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala. I hope you find love too.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evestar200:
One thing people should know is that everybody is intelligent in different fields.

I might be intelligent in the Aspects of Sports and geography and might find it difficult to converse with someone in Wildlife and architecture.

Most people are intelligent in what they are interested in.
I tire for the OP.some ladies are intelligent in eating men money. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
BigYash:
Dating an intelligent woman is good,but she get yash? She dey God fearing? She sabi neat? She sabi cook,she get stamina for bed? She sabi fashion? She sabi make 1m to 10m,abi na d type when dey use intelligent waste person money? Above all,the banny dey faithful? Like someone said up their,her being intelligent, is just one part of the many many components that makes up a good woman.
She dey try. Na babe wey come from good home.
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Just don't get carried away. Your heart is at risk. Remember there are many aspects to a human being and being intelligent is only one.

Never said that's the only quality I'm attracted too. It's just a plus.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Negroid001(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I tire for the OP.some ladies are intelligent in eating men money. grin

Sey na your money?
Abi when she dey contribute her own quota, you dey there?
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by BigYash: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:
Make sense!
Re: Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* by Zonefree(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:
To you, a well to do family is a good home. undecided

In three months you'll create another thread to complain about this same girl...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? / Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion) / Ladies What Do U Love In A Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.