Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? (1563 Views)

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week / 15 Real Signs Of True Love From A Woman / 8 REAL Signs She’s Interested (and 7 Signs She’s Not!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by UcheKingsley1: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
What are the symptoms of HIV? And how long will someone start seeing the symptoms?

I did HIV test close to a month after I had unprotected sex with a street girl, it came out negative. sad
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by tochez24(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
What are the symptoms of HIV? And how long will someone start seeing the symptoms?

I did HIV test close to a month after I had unprotected sex with a street girl, it came out negative. sad

It's all over the internet but i bet you want a short cut like most Nigerians do😁😁

Well here's a little tip,
Hiv is a difficult virus to catch even when you have raw sex with a positive person, however there are some factors that increases you chances of getting infected when you have unprotected sex.

If you have unprotected sex with a positive person that has a high viral load, you increase your chances of getting infected, if you have an STD and have unprotected sex you increase your chances, if you have Anal sex with a positive person you are likely getting infected immediately.

If you catch hiv virus, it will take 2 to 4 weeks before the symptoms show up.
Symptoms of hiv:
1. High fever
2. Rashes on the face,neck or at the back
3. Swollen nymph nodes on your armpit or groin area
4. Dry cough
5. Night sweats
6. Extremely tiredness (without doing anything)

If you have from 3 to 6 of these symptoms after an exposure, you're likely infected.... So you wait for like 4 weeks to run a hiv test so as to get an accurate result!!!!

According to your story, you're likely going to be negative but you have to repeat the test in 6months time to be absolutely sure. Please stop fucking raw with these girls my brother....
I hope this helps⚠️

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by Mhizzard(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Congratulation!!! why don't you just go straight to the Bleep!ng point
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by lifenajeje(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hope u took PEP

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by mischief003: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
I'm in same situation right now.
although after doing the do, I urinated and used isopropyl alcohol to wash my groin area grin
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by UcheKingsley1: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
mischief003:
I'm in this situation right now though I haven't gone for test. cry

Sorry oo.
I did mine like close to a month I fvcked a girl raw, it showed negative. But I feel reoccurring dizziness and weakness.

Will text after 3minths sha.
Just do the test.
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by UcheKingsley1: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
tochez24:

It's all over the internet but i bet you want a short cut like most Nigerians do😁😁

Hiv is a difficult virus to catch even when you have raw sex with a positive person, however there are some factors that increases you chances of getting infected when you have unprotected sex.

If you have unprotected sex with a positive person that has a high viral load, you increase your chances of getting infected, if you have an STD and have unprotected sex you increase your chances, if you have Anal sex with a positive person you are likely getting infected immediately.

Symptoms of hiv:
1. High fever
4. Dry cough
5. Night sweats

If you have from 3 to 6 of these symptoms after an exposure, you're likely infected.... So you wait for like 4 weeks to run a hiv test so as to get an accurate result!!!!

According to your story, you're likely going to be negative but you have to repeat the test in 6months time to be absolutely sure. Please stop fucking raw with these girls my brother....
I hope this helps⚠️

I feel weak and dizzy sometimes, treated maleria and typhoid, it stopped and started again. My only hope for now is that my test almost a month came out negative.

What is the solution to the chronic fatigue and sometimes dizzy I feel?
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by BigYash: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Baba don go dive raw.. Op don chop raw rice grin
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by Starboytwo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Raw is life bro, no reason am.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by tochez24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

I feel weak and dizzy sometimes, treated maleria and typhoid, it stopped and started again. My only hope for now is that my test almost a month came out negative.

What is the solution to the chronic fatigue and sometimes dizzy I feel?

The main HIV symptoms are High fever, rashes, dry cough, tiredness and swollen nymph nodes

Chronic fatigue and dizziness can be caused by dozens of other STD viruses and bacteria asides the HIV virus. It could even be hepatitis bro, innovations now has made HIV less deadly more than ever!!! So cheer up♂️ like i told you earlier, it's less likely to be HIV unless you have almost all these symptoms i mentioned above⚠️

I understand your plight but do not panic about it anymore because it's useless bothering yourself over a split milk.

I will advise you to go for general STD check up test apart from HIV test, please include the hepatitis a,b,c tests and if possible get it done in a general teaching hospital in your state of residence.

It will be alot cheaper in a teaching hospital than private clinics💯

But if you don't have enough money now, then you can run the hepatitis b only and other STD tests which are very cheap to do.

When you get your results, you can follow up with the doctors directives!!!

Mistakes happen so don't kill yourself, Hiv transmission at just one vagina exposure is relatively low though it's very possible, but it takes several unprotected exposures for a while with a positive partner knownly or unknownly to catch HIV.

god created the virus like that so that people like US will always have second chances to life, if HIV is that easy to get..... Believe me my brother everybody for don get m. People have unprotected SEX mistakenly once in a while and most of them are relatively safe.

But Please learn to PROTECT yourself at all times because like they say 'prevention is better than cure'🙁

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by Illegal1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
Raw is life bro, no reason am.

omoh..............be lyk u never use beta money cure STD b4,nah make u get mind talk say"raw is life.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by kevwemike: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
tochez24:

Symptoms of hiv:
1. High fever
4. Dry cough
5. Night sweats

I hope this helps⚠️
Good even sir, can u pls throw more light why anal sex get more exposed to hiv compared to vaginal sex
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Go and read about it na

One is that, the person will run mad.
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by ukaface(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
mischief003:
I'm in same situation right now.
although after doing the do, I urinated and used isopropyl alcohol to wash my groin area grin
you for drink am to also wash your blood and system.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by ukaface(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Sorry oo.
I did mine like close to a month I fvcked a girl raw, it showed negative. But I feel reoccurring dizziness and weakness.

Will text after 3minths sha.
Just do the test.
Y’all can never learn from other people’s story
Y’all sha wan use experience learn lesson

God forbid Una o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by tochez24(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
kevwemike:
Good even sir, can u pls throw more light why anal sex get more exposed to hiv compared to vaginal sex

Evening my brother;

Well, biologically the anus isn't designed for any sexual penetrative activity like anal sex.... Hence, it doesn't have any self lubricating ability and more muscular wall like the a typical VAGINA!!! A woman's vagina is the organ that is naturally made for SEX and pushing out babies( just call it a perfectly well designed and equiped passage canal) both for pleasure, passing out urine and of course pushing out babies too⚠️

The anus is only designed for passing out facece, any other penetration done to it will only damage the anal wall cells and muscles, thereby limiting it functionality♂️

When one engages in anal sex, whether you lubricate your anus or not... There must be micro wears and tears in your anal walls, where blood will likely come out from!!! And expose your bloodstream directly to viruses, bacteria or germs💯

Hiv virus lives in the white blood cells and are more concentrated in the blood more than any other body fluids (semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk), because for each white blood cell hiv kills it kinda photocopies another thousands of hiv virus copies, it keeps photocopying itself in your blood untill kills all your white blood cells(body defense system), then the person will progress to full blown AIDS where the body can no longer fight even the least infection it would normally fight off.

So when you put your penis inside a positive woman's or man's anus, you are likely coming in direct contact with the person's blood where there's a high concentration of the hiv virus!! Likewise If a positive man puts his penis inside your anus, his infected precum will get to your bloodstream immediately through the tears in your anal walls....and your chance of getting HIV automatically increases by 100%

There's no magic why gays are the main carriers of HIV and Aids, this is the secret behind it.

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by ItisWell22(f): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
tochez24:

Evening my brother;

Well, biologically the anus isn't designed for any sexual penetrative activity like anal sex.... both for pleasure, passing out urine and of course pushing out babies too⚠️

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

Weldone for the detailed explanation.
Very educative. 👏

Just a gentle reminder that women don’t urinate via their vaginas. They have separate orifice (the urethra) aside the vaginal orifice, for passing urine. 🙏

Women only pass urine via the vagina, in pathological states such as VVF or UVF.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by kevwemike: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2023
tochez24:

Evening my brother;

Well, biologically the anus isn't designed for any sexual penetrative activity like anal sex.... Hence, it doesn't have any self lubricating ability and more muscular wall like the a typical VAGINA!!! A woman's vagina is the organ that is naturally made for SEX and pushing out babies( just call it a perfectly well designed and equiped passage canal) both for pleasure, passing out urine and of course pushing out babies too⚠️

The anus is only designed for passing out facece, any other penetration done to it will only damage the anal wall cells and muscles, thereby limiting it functionality♂️

When one engages in anal sex, whether you lubricate your anus or not... There must be micro wears and tears in your anal walls, where blood will likely come out from!!! And expose your bloodstream directly to viruses, bacteria or germs💯

Hiv virus lives in the white blood cells and are more concentrated in the blood more than any other body fluids (semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk), because for each white blood cell hiv kills it kinda photocopies another thousands of hiv virus copies, it keeps photocopying itself in your blood untill kills all your white blood cells(body defense system), then the person will progress to full blown AIDS where the body can no longer fight even the least infection it would normally fight off.

So when you put your penis inside a positive woman's or man's anus, you are likely coming in direct contact with the person's blood where there's a high concentration of the hiv virus!! Likewise If a positive man puts his penis inside your anus, his infected precum will get to your bloodstream immediately through the tears in your anal walls....and your chance of getting HIV automatically increases by 100%

There's no magic why gays are the main carriers of HIV and Aids, this is the secret behind it.

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
nice write up, thanks for the education
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by UcheKingsley1: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2023
tochez24:

The main HIV symptoms are High fever, rashes, dry cough, tiredness and swollen nymph nodes

Chronic fatigue and dizziness can be caused by dozens of other STD viruses and bacteria asides the HIV virus. It could even be hepatitis bro, innovations now has made HIV less deadly more than ever!!! So cheer up♂️ like i told you earlier, it's less likely to be HIV unless you have almost all these symptoms i mentioned above⚠️

I understand your plight but do not panic about it anymore because it's useless bothering yourself over a split milk.

I will advise you to go for general STD check up test apart from HIV test, please include the hepatitis a,b,c tests and if possible get it done in a general teaching hospital in your state of residence.

It will be alot cheaper in a teaching hospital than private clinics💯

But if you don't have enough money now, then you can run the hepatitis b only and other STD tests which are very cheap to do.

When you get your results, you can follow up with the doctors directives!!!

Mistakes happen so don't kill yourself, Hiv transmission at just one vagina exposure is relatively low though it's very possible, but it takes several unprotected exposures for a while with a positive partner knownly or unknownly to catch HIV.

god created the virus like that so that people like US will always have second chances to life, if HIV is that easy to get..... Believe me my brother everybody for don get m. People have unprotected SEX mistakenly once in a while and most of them are relatively safe.

But Please learn to PROTECT yourself at all times because like they say 'prevention is better than cure'🙁

Your write up is educating and comforting at the same time. Doctor said I don't have hepatitis whatsoever and I just treated maleria and typhoid personally and in the hospital, i got cured, but dizzy and fatigue started again.

To be frank, I'm big confused now on the my next approach to it, I intent to start eating garlic and ginger together if that would work.

What's your advice now?
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by tochez24(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Your write up is educating and comforting at the same time. Doctor said I don't have hepatitis whatsoever and I just treated maleria and typhoid personally and in the hospital, i got cured, but dizzy and fatigue started again.

To be frank, I'm big confused now on the my next approach to it, I intent to start eating garlic and ginger together if that would work.

What's your advice now?

The dizziness and fatigue is a way your body is trying to fight off foreign/strange pathogens and eating garlic/ginger wouldn't help your situation.

Your doctor only ruled out hepatitis, he didn't rule out other STDs sir. There are dozens of other stds that could be causing you these symptoms♂️ and it's through tests you will get to know.

Please go to a General Teaching Hospital nearest to you and get STD tests done immediately without wasting any more time... The more you waste time the more your infection could become more resistant, hence making it harder and more expensive for you in the nearest future.

Get to the hospital NOW⚠️
Re: What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? by UcheKingsley1: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2023
tochez24:

The dizziness and fatigue is a way your body is trying to fight off foreign/strange pathogens and eating garlic/ginger wouldn't help your situation.

Your doctor only ruled out hepatitis, he didn't rule out other STDs sir. There are dozens of other stds that could be causing you these symptoms♂️ and it's through tests you will get to know.

Please go to a General Teaching Hospital nearest to you and get STD tests done immediately without wasting any more time... The more you waste time the more your infection could become more resistant, hence making it harder and more expensive for you in the nearest future.

Get to the hospital NOW⚠️
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lick And Suck Your Pussy For 1 Hour Non Stop / Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Husband After 15 Months Of Marriage / Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.