Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey (2398 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / I Was Toasting A Girl And My Penis Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by RTID: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just remembered when I was toasting one werey that was living in an area that the roads were very bad and barely motorable.

When the love was sharking me, I offered to drive to her gate and pick her up for a date. I didn't know that the road was very bad. When we left her neighbourhood to smooth roads, i started hearing strange sounds on the tyres of my car. But as a gentleman, I didn't complain.

To make it a perfect date, I still took her back to her house after the date. The next morning, my mechanic gave me a bill to change my shock absorbers and ball joints.

Apart from the fact that she was living in an anti car environment, she was a fine girl and was good company so a week later she asked that we go on another date.

I agreed and told her where to meet. This werey asked me if I wasn't coming to pick her. I said I couldn't and she said she wasn't coming out if I wasn't coming to pick her. I told her to enjoy her time at home.

Werey went on WhatsApp status and wrote "Don't introduce me to an energy you can't keep up with"

Na there I vex. Werey wey her salary no fit buy my two shock absorbers and ball joints.

Na me Bleep up. Na keke I for use go pick her for the first time so I for dey consistent with the energy.

Rubbish.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by rtdCivilservant: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wetin this one come mean?

3 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Uyi168: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
RTID:
Just remembered when I was toasting one werey that was living in an area that the roads were very bad and barely motorable.

When the love was sharking me, I offered to drive to her gate and pick her up for a date. I didn't know that the road was very bad. When we left her neighbourhood to smooth roads, i started hearing strange sounds on the tyres of my car. But as a gentleman, I didn't complain.

To make it a perfect date, I still took her back to her house after the date. The next morning, my mechanic gave me a bill to change my shock absorbers and ball joints.

Apart from the fact that she was living in an anti car environment, she was a fine girl and was good company so a week later she asked that we go on another date.

I agreed and told her where to meet. This werey asked me if I wasn't coming to pick her. I said I couldn't and she said she wasn't coming out if I wasn't coming to pick her. I told her to enjoy her time at home.

Werey went on WhatsApp status and wrote "Don't introduce me to an energy you can't keep up with"

Na there I vex. Werey wey her salary no fit buy my two shock absorbers and ball joints.

Na me Bleep up. Na keke I for use go pick her for the first time so I for dey consistent with the energy.

Rubbish.
this is Brian's post, a friend on fb.

why u go copy another person work as if say na your own without acknowledging the source

12 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by oz4real83(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
It isn't difficult to recognize posts made by yahoo guys, you will always see the subtle arrogance, no matter how much they try to hide it. This is simply a case of a girl with entitlement mentality meeting a yahoo guy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by fineboynl(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lol. He wouldn’t have returned her. Once I noticed your road is bad. I will book cab to take you home. If your car brake down you are on your own. She will even leave you there.

So I alway use my head. For my car to brake down i will pay the bill for cab to do the job or keke.

2 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by elipheleh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
oz4real83:
It isn't difficult to recognize posts made by yahoo guys, you will always see the subtle arrogance, no matter how much they try to hide it. This is simply a case of a girl with entitlement mentality meeting a yahoo guy shocked

Has poverty really affected you like this?

So you can't believe that a young man can genuinely own a car?

So because he is dealing with a lady, he should have taken risky actions that could potentially damage his vehicle?

Why do you always talk from left part of your nyash?

4 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Gadafii: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
You were bleeding yourself to please vagina

Why didn’t you tell her clearly why you couldn’t come pick her up the second time, Nawa for you

You for clear am asap, babe, that road is bad, I spent a lot the last time I came over there, save us the cost and wahala and come outside

So that when she’s updating her WhatsApp she go know say na the condition of the road made you demand you ask her to come out

4 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Nonexisting1: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is why they end up in marriage revival retreats. If she had entered okada and met this gentleman, she could have been mother of three by now. You see how foolish them vaginarians can be.

3 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Stawner16(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
How you start with a girl is really important. Don’t start something you’d not be able to keep up with over time. You picking her up the first time gave her the impression you’d go out of your way to please her. Good thing you stood your ground though, you didn’t lose a real one.

3 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by BItt: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
We learn everyday. There is no stupid rule that mandates a man to spend his mental wellness, comfort and money on a woman We are not married to. There is nl reward or award for it.

This is not an advice... Consider it a warning based on experience

2 Likes

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by RoadMozart(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Do you know what plagiarism mean?

1 Like

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
RTID:

Rubbish.

Why didn’t you tell her in the Car that her road is bad? Like what kind of conversation were you then having with her when your car was crying for its life? That’s simp energy man.

She will even feel ashamed for living in such area. But I guess you don’t want to hurt her feelings. Even though she had no problem hurting yours immediately lmao.
Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
undecided
Wetin come bring keke come this matter now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by talented321: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Who do we blame now? She is full of pride and entitle...
Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by BigYash: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
oz4real83:
Your talk no make sense. If na Yahoo boy,he will still drive there to pick her up,cux speeding recklessly is one of their characters. For this guy to consider spending his earnings wisely,it shows he works hard for his money.. Blike say you no know how yahoo boys dey do things guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omo, na so you for keep up with poverty ke. grin Bad roads na ya mate? grin

Like someone mentioned here, yahoo boys go find her las las. Those ones fit exchange her destiny with ball joints.
Re: Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey by emmaodet: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2023
RTID:

Rubbish.

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Secret Places You Can Meet Plenty Single, High Earning Men. / How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse / Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.