Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? (6729 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by RealSolution001: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
So I have been observing this girl returning from work every evening but days ago, I approached her on toasting level. While we were walking the road talking, she saw a currency note on the road and shamelessly rushed for it in my full presence. What is more annoying to me is, this happened when people were around in the place and to their full glare too. I felt so embarrassed over her act.

What do you think guys? Isn't she such a mannerless person? Should I desist?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
ROFLOL.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The girl be like " abeg allow me collect blessing" hahahahaaa...

Economy is not smiling so you can't really blame her. it was something she did on impulse and Again, it was her first time with you so she wouldn't know what kind of things you liked and dislike. It's you who will now tell her you don't like such character.

That's one thing I like my ex for. He'll correct you immediately.

I remember the day I visited his new apartment. He now said he wants to treat me to a plate of pepper soup. I said ok no wahala. So I changed into his polo and shorts and we strolled out.

They served me pepper soup. He bought only drinks. Along the line, I just put a piece of meat in his mouth. He took it and was chewing on it while I finished the remaining. Immediately I finished it, he said. Babes, na wa o. You no even know how to play love. See how you just finished the whole plate of pepper soup lol..
So I said, shey I have used one piece of meat to play love with you. tongue he now said, abeg commot jor and we laughed it off.

What am I trying to bring out. Just like me, this girl may not know or think you didn't like what she did but like my ex, it's your duty to point it out to her. That's how to have a healthy relationship. I could remember that same night after he corrected me. we got home and made noodles for dinner, I fed him most part of the meal and he was just smiling and nodding in approval. Ive learnt, matter settled.

So don't end that relationship because of a little folly. Rather correct her. Brush her up.
If she then refuses to change, you can hands off.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Manmanng: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

She for no carry am?

6 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Cinacci124: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok, ok, ok, call me now now.
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by MRDEE01: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Taking what doesn't belong to you is stealing

3 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bros things are hard now, even if she turn to a yam in the process of picking up the money boys for area go still boil the yam chop with better oil. THINGS ARE HARD

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Taking what doesn't belong to you is stealing
she should have reported to the police?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Geestarry(f): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Perhaps you should have a conversation with her to learn the reasons for her action, and since you are better informed, you can educate her.

______
My signature below could be the answer you have been looking for⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Smartb0y: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:
K
lol,should i help you complete this one as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by chatinent: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
For these hard times?

Abi e dey vex you she no respect you the elder to pick am?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by endsarrrs(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
If she then ask if you cared for an ice cream you will now reply "YES", then she pays with the money.

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Smartb0y: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
endsarrrs:
If she then asked if you care for an ice cream you will say yes
what is ice cream?

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
undecided
The money wey she see pick so no get specific amount? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by siofra(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by endsarrrs(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
what is ice cream?
Ice cream is the stuff in your cranium
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by endsarrrs(f): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:
grin grin grin
Your type abi?!

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Smartb0y: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
endsarrrs:
Ice cream is the stuff in your cranium
can i give you some ice cream then?

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,should i help you complete this one as well?

Lol... If I catch you? grin.

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by brosom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are u not rugged?,

Date her joor.

If u misplace any of ur items, she go keep am for u. grin grin
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Premiumwriter: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

If girls do something wey you no like, na to tell them straight. In my opinion, it's always best to see the real side of a girl, talk to her to make changes than to look for a perfect girl who then changes later... Cos there are no perfect girls out there.

Op you de mad sha. Make she for no pikam before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Peppermintflav: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
How much she pick sef?
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by chiommy123(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can't date that type of person oh abeg. She showed you her true colors, if you are ok with it then go ahead if not then advice yourself
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Olamilekxy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:
ROFLOL.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The girl be like " abeg allow me collect blessing" hahahahaaa...

Economy is not smiling so you can't really blame her. it was something she did on impulse and Again, it was her first time with you so she wouldn't have known what kind of things you liked and dislike. It's you who will now tell her you don't like such character.

That's one thing I like my ex for. He'll correct you immediately.

I remember the day I visited his new apartment. He now said he wants to treat me to a plate of pepper soup. I said ok no wahala. So I changed into his polo and shorts and we strolled out.

They served me pepper soup. He bought only drinks. Along the line, I just put a piece of meat in his mouth. He took it and was chewing on it while I finished the remaining. Immediately I finished it, he said. Babes, na wa o. You no even know how to play love. See how you just finished the whole plate of pepper soup lol..
So I said, shey I have used one piece of meat to play love with you. tongue he now said, abeg commot jor and we laughed it off.

What am I trying to bring out. Just like me, this girl may not know or think you don't like what she did but like my ex, it's your duty to point it out to her. That's how to have a healthy relationship. I could remember that same night after he corrected me. we got home and made noodles for dinner, I fed him most part of the meal and he was just smiling and nodding in approval. Ive learnt, matter settled.

So don't end that relationship because of a little folly. Rather correct her. Brush her up.
If she then refuses to change, you can hands off.

Your comment long pass the post undecided

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
RealSolution001:
So I have been observing this girl returning from work every evening but days ago, I approached her on toasting level. While we were walking the road talking, she saw a currency note on the road and shamelessly rushed for it in my full presence. What is more annoying to me is, this happened when people were around in the place and to their full glare too. I felt so embarrassed over her act.

If na me self, i go pick the money.

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
how much is the money? I think it's significant to know the amount first before evaluating.

Right now with the price of Egg and other groceries if I see 1k for ground, I fil dive pass Mendy go get that money so I can't judge

2 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Eminimore: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tell her what she did wasn't pleasant to you
Educate her
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Pussywar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
β€œ...in my full presence...” looool
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Charmingrascal(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
RealSolution001:

How much is the money?

She was just acting her real self.
Wouldn't you have picked the money if you were walking alone?
Would you have given her the same currency if she didn't rush it?

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Dicedpineappple(f): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
β€œ...in my full presence...” looool

Lol

Half presence suppose dey..

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by shaybebaby(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Finders keepers!!
Re: The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? by Dartilo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
For not pretending,I will go for her... atleast it's better that she is not forming or feeling high of herself....

Last last OP dat girl Sabi value money and obviously she never jam Yahoo boyz yet...Do well too chop ur own now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. / The 7th Pic On Your Phone / Mgtow Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.